23. Clara
142 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Clara appeared on the stage for over two hours before being replaced by another DJ.

After she left the stage, Lisa immediately left.

Ciel, on the other hand, was still sitting on his sofa, waiting for Lisa to return.

Maybe about 15 minutes later, the waiter finally came back and she was not alone.

Behind her, was a young woman with red hair in two ponytails, Clara.

This time, she was wearing a long jacket.

Seeing Ciel with some of the older men, she was taken aback, seeming to wonder who they were.

The men, on the other hand, were silent, pretending not to see her.

If it weren't for the Mini Bombs on their heads, some of them might have whistled to tease her.

"Ciel, how did you get here?" She asked, taking a step towards him but stopping because he was also taking a step towards her.

"Come on out, I want to talk to you," Ciel replied, grabbing her hand once he got to her side and then pulling her out of the room.

Outside, there were several waiters passing by. Seeing Clara with a man while her hand was being held took them a bit by surprise.

Their reactions showed that she was no longer just a rookie selebgram.

"It seems you've quite risen lately," said Ciel, looking at her face which was clearly more glamorous.

Clara didn't answer Ciel's words, she glanced at the room and asked "who are they?"

"Police," Ciel replied.

"Police?" She stared at Ciel, increasingly confused.

"I just became a police and became the Captain!" Ciel showed his work card.

He did that on purpose so she wouldn't keep asking. And it's also not something that needs to be kept secret.

While she was surprised, he asked, "Did you bring the car?"

"E-em, yes!" Clara nodded hastily.

Ciel pulled her downstairs after hearing that.

Arriving outside the building, Clara immediately walked over to a car, a red BMW that looked almost like a sports car, probably over 70,000 Dollars worth.

"Steering wheel!" She tossed a key to Ciel.

The latter quickly got into the driver's seat.

This was the first time he had ridden in a car that was quite luxurious, sitting behind the steering wheel gave her a special sensation.

On the other hand, after Clara entered and closed the door, she took off her jacket, throwing it over the back seat.

With a skirt so short, you only have to push it up a little to see her panties.

Clara glanced at Ciel's eyes who were looking at her thighs, she didn't seem to care or mind. As soon as the car was moving, she asked, "what do you want to ask?"

"Who are the people behind your father who want my reward?" Ciel answered without further ado.

Clara's forehead creased at that.

Seeing that he probably wasn't going to say it, Ciel added, "The Dean of the Academy who told me about this, there's no way he's just kidding."

"Ciel!" Clara suddenly grabbed Ciel's hand. Her expression turning serious, she said, "once you awaken the Special Talent, you should be safe in your current position or join the military. However, if you look for them, you will be in big trouble."

Ciel who had already guessed that they were big shots didn't react to Clara's reaction, he was still relaxed.

"In Vera 4, there shouldn't be such terrible bastards. Where are they from, Vera 1 or maybe from another planet?" Ciel asked, looking Clara straight in the eye.

The latter closed her lips, quite tight, not wanting to answer.

"You know, if I don't know who they are, it's more dangerous for me," he said again.

"I could tell you, but you obviously want to find them, so I won't tell you," Clara replied.

"Are you that worried about me?" Ciel laughed softly.

Clara's lips moved slightly hearing that, she replied, "You're my cousin, so naturally I'm worried about your safety."

Swish!

Ciel braked the car suddenly when it arrived at the side of a park.

Despite wearing a seat belt, Clara's body was still pushed forward. Her hands almost hit the dashboard.

"What the hell!" She said angrily.

Ciel took her hand and took the seat belt off her body. Then, he pulled her up and sat her on his lap, facing him.

With that sitting position, her neck was almost over his head so that her slightly exposed breasts were right in front of his face.

"It's been a long time since we made love, I wonder if you still won't answer when we're making love," Ciel said.

Clara blushed a little, she glanced sideways, looking worried about the passersby.

"Ciel, don't stay here, I have an apartment now, let's go there first" she replied.

"I want answers now," Ciel replied, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them gently, causing her neck to blush while a light sigh escaped her mouth.

"Come on, tell me," he said while continuing to squeeze her breasts.

Her hand that was hugging her waist went inside her skirt, passed through her panties directly and caressed her pretty plump buttocks.

"If you don't tell me, I can still find out another way." While saying that, he unbuttoned her dress, pulling her black bra down so that her breasts were fully exposed.

"N-no!" Clara looked embarrassed and panicked. She pushed Ciel's hand, then tried to close her shirt again.

"Are you still not going to say it?" Ciel's eyes began to narrow.

Clara panicked the moment she saw him, in a hurry, she replied "I mean, don't do that here."

Before Ciel could speak, she added, "I will tell you, but stop this."

"Okay!" Ciel's hand immediately stopped and let go of her body.

Immediately after that Clara returned to the side chair. She buttoned up her shirt again. But since her bra had fallen off, she could only throw it backwards.

Phew!

She sighed, seemed to be trying to calm her body before looking at Ciel who had stepped on the accelerator.

"Tell me," he said without taking his eyes off the windshield.

1