24. Night with Clara (R18)
351 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Your reward is basically only for one person, so the one who wants the reward is only one person but he has many people he can order," Clara answered.

She then took out her cellphone and placed it on Ciel's thigh after touching the screen a few times.

"That's the man," she said.

Ciel took the phone, looked at the screen which showed a picture of a young man with blond hair, probably in his mid 20s.

He had a smile that might be charming to women but could easily give men a bad impression.

Under the picture, there is a name and information.

(Louis!)

A very talented young Evolver, having a distinguished career in the military, comes from a politically influential family in the State of Utah.

"Is he here?" asked Ciel.

"I'm not sure right now, but recently, his younger brother opened a branch of business in this city," Clara replied.

Hearing the answer, Ciel looked at the cellphone again, opened another menu containing information on Louis' brother.

His name is Nico, a young entrepreneur, doing business in the restaurant sector.

"In a short period of time, his business has grown rapidly in Vera 4 and its surroundings, which shows that there are many people who support him," said Clara.

"Hm, and you think I'll be safe just because I'm a police captain with a special talented!" Ciel smiled sinisterly.

Of course, they wouldn't be able to easily do anything to him, but there was definitely no guarantee of safety for him as long as they wanted his reward.

Clara stuttered at his words, looking at a loss for what to say.

In the end, she was still only a 22 year old woman. Maybe she was smart enough to make a lot of money, but when it came to conflicts between evolvers, she didn't understand much.

Ciel then sent a message and Nico's data to Kaiya.

(Help me find this guy's activities in the next few days!)

This is the advantage of being a policeman, you can keep an eye on people in your own area.

Ciel thought he would visit a place that would be visited by Nico to see him in person.

"By the way, where is your apartment?" Ciel asked Clara, deciding to just be with her tonight.

The young woman answered while pointing at a skyscraper not far from their current location. "There!"

Ciel stared at the skyscraper, which was located between the north and center.

Seeing the luxury of the building, he said, "nice place, must be comfortable sleeping there, right?"

"I only bought it on credit," Clara replied, smiling wryly.

...

Ciel didn't take long to drive to the building. After the car stopped in the parking lot, he and Clara immediately got out. The latter put her jacket back on and hid her bra inside the jacket.

"Follow me!" Clara said, she stepped towards the elevator connected to the parking lot.

Inside the elevator, she pressed the 120 button.

It was moving pretty fast, so they just waited silently.

Maybe 20 seconds or so before the elevator doors opened again.

Clara was the first to take a step out, she walked towards the door which was only a few steps away from the elevator.

She opened it using an electronic key.

As soon as the door opened, she said to Ciel who was following behind her. "Please come in!"

Ciel entered first.

It was a quite spacious apartment, having two floors so it looked like a house from the inside. Overall, it was more spacious than Ciel's house.

"Would you like to eat first, I'll cook if you feel hungry?" Clara asked as she closed the door.

She took off her jacket again and threw it on the sofa not far from her.

"I do feel hungry," Ciel replied, turning towards her and adding, "but I just want to eat you."

He grabbed her by the waist, pulling her into his arms.

Clara blushed but unlike in the car, here she put up no resistance.

She stared at Ciel's face, from his eyes to his lips.

Without saying anything, she held his shoulder while her lips moved towards his.

Ciel immediately responded to the kiss from her. He held her head, sucking on her saliva before sending his tongue into her mouth.

Clara did the same so their tongues intertwined with each other. At the same time, Clara's hand went inside Ciel's shirt, stroking his chest gently.

Slowly, her breathing began to quicken.

After breaking the kiss, she said, "let's go to the room!"

She stared at one of the doors on the second floor.

Ciel nodded.

Soon they stepped onto the second floor.

Clara's room is quite spacious and very tidy. There were quite a number of brand name items there while the bed was beside a wall made entirely of black glass so that the Vera 4 was clearly visible.

When she arrived at the bedside, Clara looked like she wanted to close the glass wall with a curtain, but before she could do so, Ciel stopped her.

He took her hand and pushed her against the bed until she fell, lying down.

"It's not see-through, right?" He said, staring at her exposed skirt as she fell.

She turned out to be wearing pink panties.

With a fairly quick movement, he took off his shirt, revealing his slightly thin body but full of muscle mass.

Although blushing, Clara's eyes stared at Ciel's body without blinking.

"Looks like we haven't done it in a few months," Ciel said, climbing into bed.

He stroked her smooth white legs.

Slowly, his hands moved up to her thighs.

"Ciel!" Clara called Ciel's name in a very soft voice.

Her expression showed that she was already aroused.

Ciel who had not made love in more than a month also did not want to delay too long, he grabbed the pink panties, pulled them down so that the cleavage of her pink pussy was revealed.

It was surrounded by wispy red feathers, the same color as Clara's hair.

At this moment, there was some clear liquid dripping from within its narrow hole.

Ciel stretched out his hand, touched the hole and rubbed it with his fingers.

"Ohhh!" Immediately, Clara sighed and her body convulsed.

"Take off your shirt," Ciel said.

Clara followed his orders, she unbuttoned her shirt again but with eyes fixed on Ciel as he was currently pulling down his pants.

As Ciel's long dick appeared, she gulped down her saliva.

'Looks like it got bigger,' she thought.

Subconsciously, she opened her legs for Ciel.

The latter moved immediately, directing his dick towards her pussy which was getting wetter and wetter.

Even just the touch of his dick made her tremble and as it started to sink into her pussy, she couldn't help but open her mouth, letting out a moan of pleasure.

"Ohhh!" Her moans became louder as Ciel pushed his dick so hard it sank completely inside her pussy..

Then, Ciel lowered his body to press against her body. She responded by hugging his body and encircling his waist with her legs.

"Ciel," she said, softly, with a drunken expression.

Meanwhile, Ciel stuck out his tongue, licking her cheek and ear.

Satisfied, his lips moved down her neck and all the way down to her breasts.

He swallowed her left nipple, sucked hard on it, then grabbed her right breast and squeezed it so that her waist arched.

The woman apparently couldn't take it anymore, she called Ciel's name continuously.

The latter finally stopped, he pressed his face against hers before shaking his hips.

Pa! Pa! Pa!

The sound of flesh clashing accompanied by Clara's groans of pleasure soon resounded, becoming louder with time.

They are cousins ​​where their fathers are brothers.

Although cousin marriage is not prohibited, some people may object to such a relationship.

However, it's no secret that there are quite a few cousins ​​who do it.

Ciel enjoyed Clara's body, he didn't change his position, but his mouth didn't stay still.

Sometimes he kissed her lips and sometimes sucked her nipples, making her fall in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" About fifteen minutes later, she let out a long moan, her arms and legs tightly hugging Ciel's body.

Ciel himself, shaking his hips even faster, exerted all his strength as he felt something about to burst out of his dick.

"Ohh!" He sighed softly while closed his eyes.

There had been too much activity today, she only felt a bit tired at first, but after giving up his sexual desires, he immediately felt very sleepy. He thought he would go straight to bed now.

Seeing that he looked like he didn't want to do anything else, Clara snapped her fingers, blacking out the main light in the room.

She didn't try to get rid of Ciel's body, but kept hugging him, letting his dick stay in her pussy.

4