Chapter LXXXII The First Hunter, and …
4.4k 23 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Umeko felt a little disturbed about what she had learned. She had known that summoning magic worked by finding a suitable soul to fulfill the role the summoner intended. Most of these spells were actually aided by the gods, and it was a form of reincarnation. For there was a minor catch, it could only capture the souls of the dead. Once the soul was captured it was brought forth, and the soul was granted a new body. Formed by the spell itself. Now there were cases of the summoned wanting to go home after being summoned, and they did not often react well to learning they died. It was why it is standard practice after conducting a summoning to always have a mind mage on hand. Still better than deluding them and leading them on about them being able to go home after they finished a little task for the summoner.

Arlie however had revealed to her a completely different method of summoning that was far more sinister. Instead of looking among the dead for a suitable soul, this one looked among the living for the target soul. Once found the spell would rip that soul from its living vessel, effectively killing them, and then drag them to the summoner. Where they will be bound to the summoner’s will, and placed in whatever body they created for them. Unlike with a normal spell, the summoner has complete control over the spell, including the body the summoned gets. 

What was most disturbing to her were the implications of the binding. Anyone summoned with this forbidden method were less than slaves. Not even their mind was their own. She did not like the idea that someone could just rip out her living soul, stuff her soul into whatever form they fancied, and make her into their obedient puppet. That was made worse after Arlie told her what the man she had stopped intended to do with the little girl he had targeted. A girl who was apparently only three years old. In fact, she was made sick just remembering the details. Pushing the sickness down, her heart filled with resolve to find this man, and bring him back to face Judgement.

Arlie had already asked her to find the man, and bring him back. She had even been gifted a magical artifact called a Soul Trap. If she had to kill him, she could use it to entrap his soul. Not even death would let him escape the gods and their agents. Not that she would need it, she had been granted a blessing for her mission. A blessing that would boost her effective strength, but only when fighting against her quarry and those that would protect him.

Her mission was why she was currently in Arlie’s backyard garden. She was walking down the path towards a gated structure in the yard. One that hid a nexus gate beneath it. It was from that gate that she would return to Solkira. As Arlie’s champion, and her agent in the hunt. She was feeling quite a few differing feelings about this, but what she most wanted was to find this person and bring them to justice for Arlie.

Reaching the gate, she used the key she had been given to release the lock and proceeded into the structure. Old worn stone steps, lit by the gentle glow of ancient magical lights showed her the path to the stargate nexus below. She crossed the doorway and locked the metal gate behind her before proceeding into the depths. It did not take long for her to reach the nexus, and as soon as she reached it the Stargate dialed, and a portal to Solkira opened. It seems that Arlie had dialed for her. 

She walked up to the threshold and hesitated to enter. So many emotions were roiling through her mind. So many worries and hopes, but then her resolve took over. She stepped through the portal, leaving one garden behind for another.

All around her were beautiful plants and flowers. Many of them were rich with lust aligned energies and she could even sense which ones were capable of movement. The ones that would have their way with her if she was careless. Those were the ones to keep her distance from.  She surveyed the path, and started walking towards the castle in the distance. It had changed a bit since she was last here, but she recognized it as Misaki’s castle. She chose not to acknowledge the pair of demons playing with each other not five meters from the gate.


Ivy paced in front of her door. Her friends should be coming home any moment now, but with each passing moment, she felt more and more of growing dread. Right now she stood entirely nude without a scrap to cover herself, and thanks to that curse she could not fix that. She kept picturing the coming encounter in her head, and each time her face flushed red, she felt hot, and a lump grew in her throat. It was not the most pleasant combination of sensations, but she did not know what to do.

If she could just put some clothes on she would be far more comfortable, but at the moment her entire world was falling apart. True they had already seen her naked, but this would be the first time without anyone else being in the room. Her daughter was a growing nudist, and she never knew. Her husband is running around in his female form, and not hiding it like she would have preferred. Not to mention she got cursed by Erosi and could no longer wear clothing. She just did not know how much more of this she could take. At least her friends were normal.

Suddenly the door opened, and she looked up to see the pair she had been dreading to see had finally gotten here. Her stomach flipped, and she felt a strong urge to run and hide. They froze briefly in front of her. Ally was the first to move. She looked much the same as she did when they met. She was slim with a height just under a hundred and sixty. Her gorgeous green hair hung loosely around her face and fell just past her shoulders. Today she was wearing a style a little different from the norm, and Ivy did not quite know what to say about it. She was wearing a short leather top that cupped the bottoms of her small breasts, but left her nipples completely exposed. To go with it, she had a matching short leather skirt, and nothing else.

Vivi was wearing something a bit more normal, but Ivy might have said something if she had been able to look under it. She was wearing a nice mini dress to complement her figure. Vivi may have been smaller than her friend Ally, but she did have a nice figure. She was blessed with a nice chest, and good curves and her dress emphasized this. Although she did seem to be a little uncomfortable in her dress.

Ally went right for Ivy and before she could even think to say something embraced her in a tight hug. She was then pulled down into Ally’s lap. They were roughly the same size, but Ally managed to adjust her into a comfortable position, and then she started stroking her hair in a calming fashion.

After a couple of moments, she began to calm down and noticed that Ally was not trying to get out of her clothes as she expected. Confused, she asked, “Why aren’t you stripping like everyone else?”

Ally giggled, and said, “See not everyone is going to be changed by touching you. I can handle it just fine. Besides, there is nothing wrong with a little nudity.”

With Ivy a bit distracted, she did not notice the look on Vivi’s face. If she had maybe she would have tried to prevent what happened next. When suddenly she was tackled and squeezed into a double-sided embrace by Vivi. Shocked she shouted, VIVI! What are you doing!?”

Vivi had a big smile on her face, as she pulled her dress off. Then she sighed, and said, “Finally, I don’t feel weird walking around naked!”

Now Ivy was even more confused, but Ally just giggled, and said, “I had a feeling you were going to try that.”


On a lower level, Darious and party had finally reached the gate to the fifth-floor castle. He watched the spider with a wary trepidation. Sure he had let the rogue keep her, but by no means did that mean he trusted the demon to stay out of trouble. So far she had not done anything more than some light teasing. He had also seen her stick her hands in people’s pants a couple of times, not that they had minded much. At least she only did it, when they were basically on standby waiting for one of the rogues to solve a puzzle.

She had wisely not done it with him. As he was rather uninterested in that kind of play besides while she was cute he had a hard time ignoring her lower half which was a bit of a turn off for him. 

Thankfully they were now in front of the gate, and soon they would be past the first major roadblock for adventurers in this dungeon. Getting to it had not been easy with the narrow walkways and the bolts sailing towards them from the walls.

The large gate swung open slowly, the portcullis having already risen into the ceiling. Allowing them to proceed into the gateway tunnel. A pair of Thugs took up point ahead of them, with the spider girl immediately behind them followed by the two rogues, and he was behind them. The last two thugs were taking up the rear.

Finally, the door fully opened and they proceeded into the boss room. He already had a plan for the boss. The boss was a very cute dragon girl demon who was entirely naked. However, before he could even say a word, the two thugs at the front rushed her with no regard for the plan.

They pushed her down, but it looked like she let them, and before he could blink they were both out of their armor. One of them balls deep in her pussy, and the other was getting a blowjob. He sighed and looked around for somewhere to sit. There was not a convenient spot, so he used his favorite earth spell ‘create chair’. Although he was not very good with earth magic, so it was not particularly comfortable. In fact, natural rocks tended to be better seats than the stone chair that rose from the ground. He settled in the chair and watched as the other two thugs rushed to join their friends.

Darious figured it would be better to let them have their fun, and knew that the demon would be fine with either way. He had heard this was one way to get past the boss, but he would have preferred a different way. The one rogue stood silently next to him and watched, while the other slinked off to a corner with his new pet. Where he began to sample the goods. Honestly he was not entirely surprised that things had gone this way, and he remarked to the rogue, “Well at least they’re happy, maybe they will fight better later.”

73