Chapter LXXXVIII In the Ruins and a New Master
4.5k 70 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nia’s vision came back into focus and she was quite surprised to find herself being gently placed on the ground. She was not sure how long the mass of tentacles was playing with her, but even now it had not yet touched her pussy, and now her sex was feeling a little lonely. She looked around and found herself not in the room she had been in when the creature had caught her. Instead, she noticed they were near the front of the ruins. She also found her clothes neatly folded in front of her.

Not far from her she could see two small girls completely bare and wrapped in tentacles. At first, she did not recognize them, but after a moment she noticed the familiarity of their features. It took her a few more moments to put what she was seeing together and realize that those two were her fellow party members. Sitting next to her and still a bit dazed was another small girl. It took her a couple of moments to place their face because of all the changes. Being turned into a small girl would do that. It was her lover, the man she had been dating for the last year. Her mind immediately attached a name to that face, Mia.

She froze, she knew that wasn’t his name, and after a moment she found she could recall that name too. It just didn’t feel right anymore. Mia, while quite different, just seemed far more appropriate and she liked how it rhymed with her own name. She just was not sure where the name had come from.

Some moans drew her attention back to the girls in the creature’s embrace. A heat built in her abdomen at the sight, and she felt moisture build down low. It was quite the sight, and yet she was afraid to act on the feelings building in her. Deliberately she pulled her attention away and grabbed her clothes.

They were quite different from what she had dressed in this morning, but they felt nice to the touch. Unlike when she looked at them earlier, she was studying the set with far more attention to detail. One of the first things she noticed was that the outfit did not come with underwear or foot coverings of any kind. She had noticed last time that the top was rather short and frilly. Now that she was looking at it more closely she noticed it was little more than a half-cup bra with no straps. The lower hem was frilled and a ribbon was placed prominently between her boobs. It was a top meant to draw attention. The frilly skirt was also short and of a similar style. Clearly intended solely to draw attention. The fabric however for both was decently thick, and the skirt would not be flipped easily despite being short. It might shift enough to give a brief flash but no more. It was nothing like anything she would have worn in the past. In fact, it occurred to her that in the past she would have preferred being naked in public over wearing this outfit.

However, for some odd reason, she wanted to wear it. Wanted to twirl around in front of a mirror and see how it made her look. See how it showed off her figure. Her figure had changed, but deep down she knew she still had a great one. In some ways, because she looked younger now her figure was better. She knew old her would have hated being this small though, but at the moment she was having a hard time finding issues with her reduced size. 

After a bit of hesitation, she put the top on, and then stood up to slip into the skirt. The outfit was easy to put on, so it took her only moments to dress, and then she looked over at Mia who was turning her own similar outfit over in her hands. The look on her face told her that something was wrong. She scooted next to her and waited a moment or two before finally asking her what was wrong. Mia did not reply immediately.


Mia stared at the outfit in her hands. Nia had just asked her a question, but she was not sure how to respond. Just a few hours ago she had been a young man in the prime of his life with a lovely girlfriend and plans. She knew she wasn’t the best looking man, but she had certainly been one of the lucky guys. Good friends, a lovely girlfriend, a family that loved him. Including a couple of lovely little sisters who loved to listen to the stories of his adventures. He was so close to his dream, a few more coins and he would have been able to retire with his girlfriend and buy a nice house in his hometown.

Now here he was, a young woman with a small body sitting naked on the floor of some ruins. Staring at women’s clothing. His clothing, well hers. Her clothes had been changed into an outfit he would certainly have appreciated if she had seen a girl walking down the street in them. Her thoughts paused as she noticed herself constantly flipping pronouns. She was so confused. She had been a young man, now he was a she. A young woman at least in body, but what did that make him, her, whatever?

Finally, after a long awkward silence, as he felt Nia’s soft body pressed comfortingly against her, she finally spoke, “I don’t know. I don’t know anything anymore. Am I a boy? A girl? Something else? Will my family still recognize me?”

Nia’s expression changed, and she worried she had said something wrong, but then Nia spoke, “I guess it must be really weird for you. I know it is for me. Just take this outfit for example, I never would have worn it before. Now it feels almost natural, and I really want to see how I look in it.”

She stared at Nia for a moment and realized she too had things going on. It hadn’t even occurred to her that Nia might have problems. Nia was still a girl after all, albeit younger-looking and smaller than before. She glanced at the tentacle creature and wondered if the creature had done more than change their bodies. What if it had messed with their minds? The idea stuck in her head, but she did not voice it. Instead her thoughts drifted and she glanced down at her body. Her changed body. She barely knew her new body, and a thought struck her. Glancing over at Nia, all the wrongs with the idea struck her, but she could not really dismiss the idea. Besides she did have a need to explore her new form.

She almost straight out asked, when she was stopped by Nia talking, “As for your family. I don’t know. It took me a moment to recognize you, but I can still see the old you in your face. I think you will just have to talk to them. They should be able to see you, even if it does not happen right away.”

It occurred to her that Nia might be right. Then she wondered about how those regulars in the dungeon dealt with being changed. Her party had come to Bordertown for the opportunities here, but they had steered clear of the dungeon. Sure it would not kill them, but there was always the risk that they would be turned into girls or could walk into a trap and end up as dungeon pets. The first was not much of an issue for the girls of the party. The second actually was an issue for them, and they understood why the males of the group did not want to take the risk. Well, at least they had the knowledge that there was a chance for them to change back. Assuming they beat it the second time around. A slim chance but a chance. In her case, she had no idea if she could be returned to being a young man.

As much as a possibility that was, she found her mind dwelling on how all those guys who ended up girls after challenging the dungeon dealt with being changed. Before she lost herself too far in her own thoughts, she remembered she had been talking to Nia. “I guess you might be right. Anyway, how do you think those guys who challenged the dungeon and ended up female coped?”

Nia gave a thoughtful look and suddenly kissed her, deeply. When she broke she said, “I think you need a distraction.” What happened next was certainly a nice distraction, and illuminating.


A few hours earlier in Bordertown:

Carol watched the two demons approach the table. She was already familiar with her guide, so she ended up observing the young woman she had brought with her. The demon was clearly young, but not too young. She had a decent figure, and she was not exactly wearing anything. Then again she was an Arachnid and most races of that type tended to be nudists. Spider races just were not all that big on wearing clothes and they were not the only race that was like that. At least, that tended to be true in public. She rarely had a couple of Arachnid customers looking for something to use in the bedroom. Although she had not had any since she came to this town. Most of the Arachnids that came to her shop did not come for clothes. They came for her other products. She may be a tailor, but she did not restrict herself to making just clothes. She also made pillows and blankets, and some other things that require similar skills to make. One thought that struck her was that Arachnids often were the best tailors, and they had no interest in wearing clothing.

She pulled herself from her thoughts and took in the details of the new demon as she drew closer. Her moderately sized breasts bounced slightly with each step. They had dark pink areola with small but prominent nipples. She had the right amount of fat on her frame to give her some decent curves. Her face was nice, it was heart-shaped with a cute nose. Her small eyes looked like gems, and she had this little fang peeking out from under her lip. Carol suspected that she had no problems getting any guy she wanted.

The young demon sat next to her, and her guide settled into another available seat. Before she could even ask the question on her mind, her guide was introducing her to the demoness she had brought along. “This here is Uma, I noticed you seemed interested in tailoring on the last floor. So I brought Uma here to introduce you. She is the best tailor on the floor, and you will be hard-pressed to find a better one on later floors. The next major safe zone is on the fourteenth floor.”

“That is the floor Melisa is on isn’t it?”

Her guide scratched her cheek, “Was on. I checked a few sources while I was alone. It seems like Mother went and helped her personally.”

Carol felt a bit of relief and then turned to Uma, “I guess in that case, I have nothing better to do. It would be nice if you could give me a few pointers. Help me improve my craft.”

Uma leaned forward and did not hide the way she was looking her over, “I might, but first I will need to see where you are in your craft. Let’s go to my shop and in the meantime, you can tell me a bit about yourself. I like to know a thing or two about any potential apprentice.”

Carol smiled, “Sure! Let’s go.” She could not wait. This was her chance to improve her skills.

82