Chapter XCII At the Guild, and …
4k 14 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Misaki stretched a bit and then turned away from Melisa. Kuron’s friends had left her dungeon, and it might be best to go meet them. They were heading for the guild first. She turned towards Kuron and considered how she was going to tell her. After a moment’s thought, she decided to tell her outright. She did not want to mention to Kuron that she was the dungeon, but there was an ability that some mages could learn that was a little rare, but common enough, that no one would question her having it. It was called ‘Mage Sight’. As the name would imply, it is a detection ability. It gives the mage an extra sense that allows them to perceive their surroundings in a new way. From what she understood it had a range dependent on the skill level and worked a lot like her dungeon sight. However, unlike her dungeon sight, it could be blocked, and you needed some practice to get the range up to anything useful.

Turning to Phyllis and Kuron, she noted their conversation had drifted to one of Kuron’s past adventures, and Kuron had just asked a question, “Have you ever been out west? You know, on the other side of the Rosewood Empire?”

Phyllis shook her head, “No, I never had a reason to go that far west. I guess you have been that way?”

“I have, I had a few interesting adventures. Starting with a mission involving some creepy monsters raiding a few villages. I would tell you about it, but I don’t think it is relevant to anything. Anyway, after that mission, I encountered a cult if you will. One of those crazy dragon cults that worship Aceri, one of Zemoria’s daughters. I don’t know if you have heard of Aceri, but I’m sure you know of Zemoria right?”

Phyllis nodded, “I think so. Zemoria is a nature dragon. I believe she is well known for her belief that mortals should not wear clothes.”

Kuron chuckled, “I take it you don’t deal with dragons very often.”

Phyllis giggled, “I don’t, but what gave you that impression?”

Kuron leaned forward with a wide grin, “Well, a few things you will learn is that dragons don’t understand the mortal need for clothing. Meaning that all dragons think we shouldn’t wear clothes without regard to their aspect. That we should be more confident in our bodies and walk around naked. Although there are people who would be perfectly fine, anyone with a high nature affinity or a high level would have less need for clothing. Especially if they had picked skills geared for that. 

“Anyway, as for Zemoria, she is one of the oldest nature dragons, a primordial dragon, one on the verge of godhood. That makes her a demi-god, one with an agenda that is strongly in keeping with her nature aspect. I don’t know all the details, but from what I can gather she wants to return mortals to the primal age. Where people did not need clothing, and races like mine were entirely female.”

Phyllis frowned, and said, “Wait! What do you mean entirely female?”

Kuron sighed, “Exactly what I meant. In the primal age, Elves were entirely female. Don’t ask me for details though. That is about all I know on the subject, and we are getting off topic.”

Phyllis nodded, “I guess we are. You were about to tell me about your encounter with a cult worshipping Aceri, I believe?”

Seeing a good opportunity to interject, Misaki said, “Your party is back from the dungeon, and almost to the guild. Want to go meet them?”

Kuron smiled, “You’re a mage? I guess you must be very good to see Kazi from here. Yeah, I think we should go. I need to talk to her anyway. I can tell you about that little adventure later.”

As Kuron made to leave, Misaki had to suppress a giggle. Her mind imagining Kazi, and co’s reaction when they saw what Kuron was wearing. She had noticed when Phyllis had gotten frustrated and just forced her into one. At the moment, Kuron was dressed in a demon maid uniform. She looked really cute and sexy in it. The outfit really complemented her curves and suited the elf in a way. Although she did need to work on her mannerisms.

Misaki decided not to remind her what she was wearing. Especially since she seemed to have become oblivious to it.


Misaki, Kuron, and Phyllis entered the guild building to find the group they were looking for was already here. Meira and Melisa had slunk off earlier to have some fun. Kazi was over by the counter, and Misaki quickly noticed that she was not wearing a top. Tali was over near the tables having a conversation with the party nudist Telmari. Tali had evidently shed her robes and was instead wearing only a short skirt and a frilled top. A top that threatened to show her nipples every time she moved.

Misaki wasn’t all that surprised to see the changes in clothing. She had seen what happened earlier, but it was new for Kuron who had apparently noticed Kazi’s state of dress. She froze in her steps, and stared. Her face was a bit flushed as well. Evidently she was both shocked to see her sister topless, and enjoying the fact her sister was topless at the same time. Misaki had a feeling her emotions were also furthering her confusion about her sister being topless.

Phyllis stared for a moment, then turned to Misaki. “Did something happen while they were in your dungeon? I thought they were going shopping?”

Misaki leaned over and whispered into her ear, “Tali went looking for clothes to suit her exhibitionism, and Telmari noticed the effect of that aura you bought. She started having a little fun with Kazi, and then Tali caught on. They had some fun with her, and a few of my demons even joined in on the game.”

Phyllis whispered back, “Does that mean, she is not aware of the fact that she is topless?”

Misaki nodded, and whispered her answer, “Yep, she has no idea.”

Phyllis looked towards Kazi a glint of mirth in her eyes, and replied, “I think this meeting is going to be good.”

With equal mirth, “Oh, this is going to be fun! Watch this.”

Leaving Phyllis with those words, she approached Kuron. Leaning forward, she in a conspiratorial tone said, “It’s okay to admire them. If she didn’t want them admired, she would have covered them before entering a public place like this.”

Kuron looked over, “I guess, but why is she topless? She never goes topless...”

Misaki shrugged, and then lied, “I have no idea. You will have to ask her.”

Kuron looked back towards her sister, her face flushed. After a moment’s silence, “... I guess I will.”

With a bit of hesitation in her step, she walked over to Kazi. Kazi sensed her approach and turned. There was a slight frown on her face, and then her eyes lit up. Clear mirth in her face as she began to giggle. As Kuron ogled her bare chest, Kazi between giggles said, “I like the outfit Kuron. It really suits your new figure.”

Kuron blushed a bright red, and said, “I didn’t pick it!”

Before Kuron could say more, Kazi leaned forward with a mischievous grin. Upclose now, the differences between the two was quite apparent. Kuron used to be the taller of the two, but now she was shorter than Kazi. Not by much though. Kazi was of average height for an elf. As for Kuron she stood a little shorter by about eight centimeters. It was easy to see how Kazi recognized her sister as Kuron's face while different and far more femine still had a few key identifying features. Not to mention the fact that they looked similar enough that anyone looking would see a pair of sisters. A pair of skimpily dressed elven sisters.

The one topless the other dressed as a demon maid. That meant a half cup bra for a top, and a short skirt. Along with a headdress, and nothing more. Especially since with lust demons panties were optional.

“Well whoever picked it, did a good job you look very cute in that skimpy maid uniform. Very good. Anyway, may I ask what happened? I didn’t expect you back so soon.”

Kuron still blushing deeply, retorted, “And I did not expect to see you walking around without a top! ... not that I don’t appreciate the view. You look nice without a top.”

Kazi glanced down, and groaned, “Not again! Why do I keep forgetting my top today?” Seemingly not noticing the compliment that had followed.

Misaki could not help giggling, but thankfully only Phyliss noticed and she also seemed a little amused. Kuron shrugged, “Don’t ask me.”

Kazi slumped, and said, “I was asking myself. I have a few ideas, but I don’t like those answers. Anyway, you didn’t answer the question.”

Kuron awkwardly shifted, and looking down half muttered, “I messed up with a puzzle trap, one with an instant death effect if you answer wrong.”

Kazi chuckled, “I guess that would do it. Glad I never had to mess with a puzzle trap.”

Misaki knew her puzzle traps were among her most dangerous. The rules allowed her to be far more devious with a trap if it was triggered by a puzzle. Many adventurers didn’t like them either, while others relished the challenge they presented.

Kuron gave her a look, “Maybe you should try one. Not much of a penalty for failure in your case. They can be fun. Besides I heard you went into the dungeon. Anything interesting happen during your trip?

Kazi shrugged, and headed over towards the table with the other two. “Well, not much to tell. It was a shopping trip. Getting to the fifth floor as a group required us to obey some special rules. Not that they mattered much for Telmari, and Tali seemed to enjoy them. I found it weird navigating a dungeon like that.

“Anyway, we were mostly looking for exotic clothes for Tali. Although, I found a few items like this skirt. I had a nice top for it, but for some reason I keep forgetting to wear it.”

By this point she had reached the table, and pulled her bag out from under it. While digging through it she continued, “Shopping in a demon town is really weird by the way. Did you know that they don’t provide changing rooms. It was strange changing in a room where everyone could see you.”

Kuron giggled, “Well, I did not spend much time in the safe zones, but I did notice that things were a little different when I passed through. Mostly all the naked demons, and even a few adventurers walking around doing the same.”

Kazi fished out a top that looked like it would go with her skirt. Holding it out to Kuron, she asked, “What do you think?”

Kuron looked it over. Misaki could imagine what was going through her head, as she watched her expressions. The top was typical for a half bra sort of top, with a long thin and frilly bit of cloth that fell to cover half the stomach. In the back it covered almost nothing. The bra cup was a little sheer and thin so even though it covered the nipples, their shape would likely show through.

She after a moment’s silence finally said, “It’s nice. Just more daring than what I have seen you pick in the past.”

Kazi giggled, “Maybe a bit. Although for a lust demon this is on the conservative side.” 

She slipped it on hiding her bare breasts, not that the top did much to conceal them. If anything, she looked a little sexier in it.  The top accented them in a way that just drew attention. Then she gave Kuron a weird look, “Speaking of clothes, I have some outfits for you.”

Kuron’s eyes widened, and she turned to leave, “You know I just remembered I have something ...” She trailed off when she saw the look her sister was giving and the way her friends were moving to surround her. Misaki had a good idea about what was about to happen.


At the same time outside of town, a group of small girls were flying. Keeping out of sight, as they chatted about a letter they received some time ago. One girl asked, “Any idea what Suzu was doing out this way?”

A second shook her head, “No idea. I am afraid the letter didn’t say anything either. Only that she wanted us to meet her here.”

A third, older girl, replied, “I’m just glad she is coming to her senses. It was about time she came home and carried out her responsibilities.”

The second gave the third a look, “I doubt she actually wants to carry out those responsibilities mom. You and I both know she likes girls more. I think she just missed us, and wanted to see us.”

The older girl glared at her daughter, and said, “Well, she is coming home, and getting married. I won’t have any daughter of mine gallivanting around with females.”

The first girl shook her head, and muttered, “Not this argument again!” She had a strong feeling it played a role in Suzu running away in the first place.

79