Chapter CIX Trials and Choices II
2.9k 11 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the other two were starting their first lesson, a young Celestial girl was lost in thought. Her appearance was such that she would never show herself in public. No proper Celestial would walk around naked, but she couldn’t help it. That shameful goddess had taken her clothes. All she had was a shameful outfit that was resting on a table beside her. An outfit that honestly made her consider going out nude instead.

Besides, she didn’t think she could wear it. Before the goddess had taken her clothes yesterday, she had stopped wearing panties. They hurt her butt too much to wear. Just thinking about it, reminded her about her stinging rear. That goddess had spanked her for what felt like days after she was dragged here, wherever here was. Her butt was still stinging and red. Which made it very hard to forget that humiliating spanking.

Then again it was hard to forget being teleported who knows where along with all your friends and family. Then stripped naked in front of them, and bent over the knee of an equally naked goddess. She wasn’t sure which was worse, the humiliation of being spanked in front of all those people she knew, or the spanking itself. Saying her butt felt like it was on fire would be an understatement.

As humiliating and painful as that experience was, what followed was worse. She ended up feeling like a puppet as she was forced to talk with the people she was just spanked in front of, and admit what she had done. An act made all the worse by the fact that she was forced to do it while naked.

She sighed, and glanced at the closed door. The goddess was late. Normally she showed up by now. Not that she wasn’t glad for the reprieve, but her being late bothered her. Deep down she was worried about what the goddess was going to do next. The young celestial hated the daily lessons, but they were preferred over something like another spanking session.

Being alone was giving her plenty of time to think. Not to mention plenty of time to regret what she did to that shrine. It had not been the most thought out thing to do. She never should have been in the shrine in the first place. The young girl likely never would have gone to it. If not for that dare, she would not have been anywhere near that shrine. It was because of that dare that she came across the shrine near a small village not more than an hour’s flight from her Aerie. Where she saw that shameful ritual, and that naked statue. Honestly she had no idea what she was thinking at that moment, but she would not do it again if she could go back to that moment.

Unfortunately it did not seem that the shameful goddess was quite ready to forgive her for it. All she had done was shatter a statue, and maybe damage the altar in the process. A few worshippers had been injured, but she didn’t think anyone died. What she regretted most was that a young boy had been injured by a piece of shrapnel. Not that she really knew the extent of his injuries. The moment she blew up the statue she had been assaulted with a slew of urgent notifications that opened themselves, and then before she could even comprehend what they were telling her she had been teleported before the shameful goddess.

She put those thoughts aside, and finally decided to get out of bed. It was a poor excuse for a bed. The surface was hard, and she had not been given a blanket either. Her stinging rear wasn’t much of a problem until she tried to get out of bed. The young girl had always slept on her belly because of her wings. Getting up unfortunately required her to put weight on her rear, and she still hadn’t figured out a way to get out of bed without doing that.

She winced as the stinging in her rear intensified briefly. She moved quickly, and was soon standing in the room. Once again the young celestial found herself looking at the shameful outfit that goddess had given her last night. She had even been told to wear it, but she was having a hard time actually doing that. It didn’t help that the two-piece outfit barely covered anything. The lower piece was basically a pair of panties with no crotch and an attached skirt. A frilly skirt that only worked to hide her privates if she stood still, it was too short. The top was just as bad or maybe a little worse. It was designed to cover only the bottom half of her breasts, and barely at that. If she put it on, her nipples would be exposed. It even had a frilly bottom hem clearly meant to draw attention.

The young celestial didn’t even know why the goddess wanted her to wear it, but she did know that her hesitation to wear it would cause her problems. Problem was, she was doomed if she put it on, and doomed if she didn’t. The girl had no desire to wear such a humiliating costume, but she had little desire to face another punishment either. Intellectually she knew she should just put it on, but that didn’t help her at all. Knowing that it was the lesser doom to just put it on, and understanding that were two different things.

At some point, the door to her small room finally opened, and the shameful goddess walked in naked as always. The young girl wasn’t sure when, but she had actually picked up the outfit, and when the door opened she had been staring at it in her hands. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw an unexpected expression on the goddess’s face.


Meanwhile, in the mortal realm, Xatali was heading towards the guild for her morning lessons. Her magic lessons had proved fascinating, she found herself enjoying them so much that she had pestered Jane into giving her more lessons. It was why she had morning lessons, in addition to an early morning visit to the temple. The first one wasn’t her idea, but that of the twins. Who had taken to studying with the priestesses and learning about local medicine. She had the sneaking suspicion that the two were starting to become enamored with the local gods. Xatali had spotted them praying before the shrine of one of them. A naked goddess of Fertility and lust if she recalled correctly. Those traits may explain some of their weird behavior lately. She had the misfortune of walking in on the two while they were pleasuring each other. Something they never used to do.

Then again, she has been feeling a bit hot and bothered lately herself. It might be this place, but she wasn’t sure. All she knew was that she had been masturbating far more than she used to. Xatali had considered asking the locals, but it was embarrassing. So she had refrained from asking.

Rounding a corner and lost in thought she did not see the figure in front of her until after she collided with the naked woman. She noted the nudity, but it failed to really register in her mind. Instead, the young woman stared for a moment trying to identify the figure’s species, and before long she incorrectly placed the figure as Dragonkin.

The lady smiled, “You really should watch where you are going.”

“Sorry I was... distracted.”

The lady laughed, “Yeah, I can smell that. Anyway, I’m Zemoria, and you are?”

“Xatali, but I don’t really have time to chat. I need to get the guild for my magic lesson.”

“Go ahead, we can talk later. I have things I need to do now, anyway.”

Xatali hurried along, not noticing an item was missing from her pocket. Having fallen out when she collided with Zemoria. An item that Zemoria picked up not long after she rounded the corner. An item she would very much regret losing.


Around the same time in the depths of the dungeon, the demoness Uma was watching her new apprentice Carol. Carol was currently modeling one of Uma’s works, and Uma was enjoying the view.

At the moment her talented apprentice was working with a customer but Uma could tell she wasn’t fully comfortable with her current outfit. The lower part was basically a pair of basic panties embroidered with a flower on the front, and two long white ribbons of fabric that fell halfway down her thighs on each side. The top was a thin silk wrap embroidered with flowers. Just enough fabric to cover her breasts and Uma felt she did a good job with it. The outfit really suited the young woman, and it perfectly embodied her assets.

She still needed to work on getting the young woman comfortable with showing this much skin. Any good tailor needed to be comfortable in anything after all. Their own body was the best advertisement tool they could ever have. Besides, it would be a shame for that sexy body to be covered up in drab clothing. Too many young women wore clothing that failed to properly accentuate their bodies. Clothes that covered too much, clothing that hid what should be shown off. Clothing that failed to draw attention to where it was due. As a tailor, she prided herself on putting women in clothing that truly suits them, or taking them out of it if they are best suited to walking around nude.

In Carol’s case, she felt the young tailor looked her best in skimpy sexy clothes. As any good demon tailor, she was going to make damn sure her apprentice was dressing properly and liked it before she let her go. 

Her line of thought was suddenly broken when the door opened and in walked a new customer. A newcomer who had not been here before, and judging by her attire she was an adventurer. Uma instantly looked over the girl. Her armor covered too much, but her experienced eye allowed her to pick out the figure beneath it. Already she was working out what to put her in, and she even noted the disheveled appearance and the damage to her armor. The girl was clearly in the market for a replacement, and she knew just who to introduce her to for that. 

Since Carol was busy, she stepped around the counter with a smile, and asked, “How may I help you.”

“I, uh, need some replacement clothes and some new underclothing. I also need some new armor if you could show me to a decent armorer.”

Uma smiled, “Well you have come to the right place. Take that off, and I can start on your measurements.”

The girl looked around nervously but noted the lack of private changing areas. She hesitated and seemed about to leave. No spider would let their prey leave, and like the good demon she was, Uma would not let the girl leave either. Her eyes flashed, as she cast a low-level mind spell. The girl’s hesitation melted, and she started to strip. In moments her armor, and underwear was piled on the ground, and the young adventurer stood nude before her. The figure she saw only confirmed what she was thinking before, as she pulled out her measuring set she was already designing a whole new wardrobe for the girl. One that would properly display her assets. For one thing, she felt this girl needed to have her nipples on constant display, they were perfect.

Down below, she felt the girl’s thighs were her best feature down there and was already considering the best way to show them off, and she had a cute pussy. The young adventurer would need a couple of outfits meant to show it off when she was feeling sexy. Uma was already in her element, she loved taking adventurers and sending them out of her shop with an entirely new wardrobe.

 

Announcement
Just letting you know, its the first of the month. That means now is the best time to join Patreon. Read several chapters ahead, and even get access to exclusive side stories and more by joining the second tier. I am also very close to the next goal, Patreons who join this month may get a chance to vote for a new Patreon-only bonus chapter! Odds are good, I only need six more Patreons to reach the goal!
68