Chapter CXIII The Trial Ends, and Choices to be Made
3.5k 40 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Phyllis kept a close eye on her opponent. The Arclight Celestial was clearly a mage, but she was made doubly dangerous with her ability to fly. If she was not a spellsword she would have had no answer for a flying mage, and that would have made this fight much more difficult. Working with Misaki was a dream. It was rare to mesh so well, especially when you had only started fighting together two weeks ago. Although with the time dilation thing, it was actually earlier today. That was going to be majorly confusing, but she did enjoy the two weeks spent here. It was hard to describe how relaxing this change of pace ended up being. For her, anyway. Misaki had needed comforting, every single night. Although that had also been enjoyable, but in a different way. Very enjoyable.

The Arclight girl looked truly majestic flying around in that outfit. An outfit that was hiding nothing. Her modest breasts, her delicate nipples, her cute mound, all on full display. Especially the slight glistening of her mound, and the swelling hardness of her nubs. She was already getting aroused, but she didn’t seem to know it. Or if she did, she was doing a good job of not letting her arousal distract her. She was instead focusing on channeling another spell.

Phyllis recognized it. It was an area spell that called down blue lightning in repeated strikes from the skies. A very powerful spell, but one she could counter in several ways. Phyllis could try to disrupt her casting, but the flying girl was on guard for that this time. Not to mention with her mage shields down, the girl would likely take more damage than they wanted if she tried that. Thankfully defending against the spell was rather easy.

Phyllis moved a little closer to Misaki, and started chanting for the spell, Sky Ward. It was a ward-type shield spell that projected a dome-like ward over the caster. The dome didn’t drop all the way to the ground, but it did project a strong barrier against most aerial attacks. Even better was that the primary element of the ward could be substituted. Not all warding spells allowed that. What she liked most about the spell was that she could cast it very quickly, even if she still had to chant it like a novice.

A hardened barrier of woven light, and lightning rippled into existence above her. Moments before blue lightning began to rain down from above. Much of it was directed toward Misaki. Phyllis could feel the strain of the assault on her barrier, but the defense held against the assault. Giving Misaki the time she needed to complete her second spell, the one the first had been meant to prepare the Celestial girl for.

Phyllis had in fact been looking forward to seeing the spell in action. As a dungeon, Misaki had a natural talent for magic, allowing her to cast some interesting spells. The one she was preparing to cast was a high-level lust spell. One that was especially effective against an aroused opponent. They had been challenged to corrupt the girl, and that was what they were going to do, and honestly, Phyllis was mostly letting Misaki lead on this one. This was Misaki’s plan, not hers, and it was actually working really well. They had ironed out the basics days ago, and refined it when Dewari had introduced their opponent. Telepathy was such a great skill to have. There was a reason almost every adventurer had it. Even if the skill was merely an inferior version of an innate talent that some species had from birth. There was something satisfying about having an opponent dancing in her palms so to speak, maybe even a little arousing.

Misaki suddenly raised her staff, and a pink light flashed. An instant later a ray of pink light slammed into the chest of the flying Celestial. The light of the spell had been so fast, she was unable to dodge or raise a defense. With no shields to absorb it, and her resistances reduced, the young Celestial failed to resist the effects of the spell. Hearts seemed to bloom in her eyes, and she dropped to the ground an instant later. Phyllis noted that her nipples were fully hard, and visibly she was quite wet. The girl was very aroused. It would take very little effort, if any, to get her to give them her purity.

Phyllis decided to tease the girl, while raising the hem of her dress. It proved very effective. The young girl Seli dropped her staff, and with lustful hunger in her eyes approached. To her experienced eye, Phyllis could tell her honesty. The girl was too aroused to be thinking clearly. All Seli was thinking about was finding release. There was a desperation to her movements, and Misaki had not missed it either as she said, “I think she took the bait. Honestly, she was almost too easy for a level two hundred something Celestial.”

Phyllis answered back, “Well, we had numbers and a plan. If she had someone to protect her, or I lacked skills for taking on an aerial opponent this would have been a hard fight. Not to mention, she doesn’t seem to have been all that familiar with fighting lust magic users.”

Misaki nodded, and said, “Kind of hard to argue against that. Now let’s have some fun with her.”

With that Misaki transitioned to full lust demon mode, and started to tease the girl as well.

Seli moaned, unsure of what was really going on, all she really wanted was a release from this intense burning. Someone was kneading her nipples sending electric tingles up her spine. It felt divine, and she thrust her chest out seeking more of this pleasure. Vaguely she was aware of the fact that it was the human girl playing with her nipples. Yet that hardly registered with her.

Down below someone had reached under her pathetic excuse for a skirt and was gently rubbing her mound. She felt an oddly pleasurable tingle and heard a voice say, “You’ve got such a cute little pussy, and the little patch of feathers above it is so lovely. You should be proud of this.”

An odd surge of pride swelled in her bosom. She was being complimented and it felt nice. Naturally, she thanked the girl for the compliment. A moment later she felt a strong stimulus from below, and her vision turned white. When it cleared, she wanted more. That feeling was unlike anything else she had ever experienced.

At this point she could feel something pressing into her back, rubbing in an up and down pattern. While at the same time her boobs were feeling really good, as someone massaged them. Down below something warm and wet was running over her pussy. Each little twirl and flick sending wonderful little surges of electricity up her spine. Someone was also speaking into her ear whispering about how this could be so much better.

Young Seli had a hard time imagining something better, she was already in heaven. This right here was bliss, and a moment later she screamed out her joy. Just as her vision turned white again.

When her senses returned again, she was much more aware of what was going on. This time she found herself being straddled by the demon girl, and she was lying on her back. Something really soft was under her head. Something pleasant. It took her a moment to realize what she was feeling was the human girl’s thighs, and there was also a pleasant stroking across the top of her head. It was really pleasant and calming.

The demon leaned forward. So close their breasts were rubbing together and gave her a kiss. The demon’s lips pressed tightly against hers, and a tongue slipped into her mouth. Sending a pleasurable tingle directly into her brain. The young Celestial was stunned for a moment, a demon was taking her first kiss. Not just any demon, a female demon. This was not at all how she had pictured her first kiss to happen. Before she even registered it, she found herself kissing back. Their tongues dueled within the small space of each other’s mouths. Sending glorious and pleasurable tingles into each other. A part of her noticed that the demon was using magic to make it feel better, and she tried to return the favor. Clumsily she imitated the demon’s magic, and the pleasure exploded. It was like nothing she had experienced before, and again her vision turned white.

Her senses returned to find that nothing had changed, she was still being kissed. Her head still rested on the human’s thighs, and her head was still being rubbed gently. Although the rubbing was starting to take on a new dimension.

Suddenly the demon parted, and she tried to pursue the demon not wanting the kiss to end. Only for the human to hold her down, and coo, “No, no not yet. Want to feel something even better?”

“Better?”

“Yep, something mind-blowing!”

At that moment, the demon’s tail hovered into her range of view. It looked strangely cute at the moment with its heart-shaped tip, and sleek form. The demon gave her a look that made her melt, and said, “Want to try having this inside you? I guarantee you will love it?”

Inside!? Her mind reeled for a moment at the thought. A part of her realizing that they were asking for her chastity. She had never had anything inside her before. Two voices rang out in her mind. One screaming at her not to do it. That she could not do it, should not. The other voice wanted to do it. Telling her all about how good it must feel. After the experiences she just had, that sounded so attractive. Her curiosity got the better of her. Before she could fully consider the consequences, she answered the demon. Her answer was only a single word, but it was enough. She had said, “Yes!” That one word was laced with excitement and eagerness.

The tail flashed out of sight, and a moment later she felt something pressing at her entrance. It pushed, there was a bit of resistance. It paused for a moment or two, then it was through. She had been told that many girls would feel pain during their first time, but she felt nothing but pleasure. A pleasing fullness filled her body, as the tail went deeper into her body.

Suddenly it started to pull out, but before it could leave it slammed back into her deepest depths. She cried out as a jolt of pleasure rippled up her spine. The pace picked up, and before she knew it she was moaning loudly. All trace of time lost, as every third stroke, her vision turned white. This was by far better than what she had felt before. She could feel the tail writhe inside her as it moved, stimulating her walls in a way only a demon’s tail could. This was truly divine, and she quickly lost all track of everything around her. Although dimly she was aware of hands tweaking her breasts, and a tongue in her mouth. Someone was even playing with her hair.

All good things must eventually come to an end, and eventually, she felt a liquid heat flood into her core. Followed by the most intense flood of pleasure yet, and her vision went completely white. When her senses returned, the hands were gone. She was somewhere quiet, and comfortable. Yet far too tired to really pay attention to her surroundings. The young celestial rolled over and let the darkness take her. Her tired mind didn’t even register the notification blinking in the corner of her vision.


Meanwhile Misaki and Phyllis were back in the school building. Dewari gave them a smile. “You two did good corrupting her. I’ll drop her off in Bordertown later. I suspect she might have a bit of an attachment to you, but I don’t think you will have any trouble breaking that and completing her corruption.”

Misaki sighed in relief, “So we passed?”

Dewari chuckled, “There was never any doubt. I already unlocked your evolutions, and you should both be getting your notifications now. Congratulations on reaching the next tier by the way!”

Dewari left with that, and both of them were greeted with a lovely blue box. For Phyllis:

Congratulations!

You have successfully passed your Trial of Ascension!

You will now Evolve to a species of a higher tier and enjoy a raised level cap.

As a bonus, you have been granted one level courtesy of your patron

Calculating Evolution options...

Note: You are in Stage Nine of Demonic Corruption. You may evolve into a demonic race.

Note: You have bonded with a dungeon. You may evolve into a dungeon bonded race that will strengthen this bond

  • Greater High Human (Common)
  • High Succubus (Common)
  • Lust-Bonded Greater Demonic High Human (Rare)
  • Dungeon Bonded Greater Demonic High Human (Rare) [Lust Varient]
  • High Succubus Princess (Very Rare)
  • Dungeon-Bonded True Succubus (Very Rare)
  • Dungeon Bonded High Succubus Princess (Mythic)

Misaki had a similar window, in front of her. Nor was she lacking in choices herself.

Congratulations!

You have successfully passed your Trial of Ascension!

You will now Evolve to a species of a higher tier and enjoy a raised level cap.

As a bonus, you have been granted one level courtesy of your patron

Calculating Evolution options...

Note: You have bonded with the individual Phyllis, the Guild leader of the Adventurer’s guild in charge of your dungeon. This will affect your evolution options

Note: You have made Contracts with the Gods increasing the divinity level of your dungeon

Note: A goddess is currently bound within your halls, increasing the divinity level of your dungeon

Note: As a false death dungeon with a habit of corrupting people and changing young men into girls, your options have been affected.

  • Greater True Demonic Dungeon (Common)
  • True Demonic Guild Stronghold of Lust (Extremely Rare)
  • Sanctum of Demonic Corruption (Extremely Rare)
  • True Guild Sanctum of Corruption (Mythic)
  • Demonic Guild Stronghold of Corruption (Mythic)
  • Sanctified Guild Stronghold of True Demonic Corruption (Legendary)
  • Divine Guild Stronghold of Corrupting Demonic Transformation (Legendary)

 

86