Chapter CXVI Changes
3.3k 57 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Misaki stretched as her body woke up. She felt amazing. Shifting she noticed that Phyllis was still asleep next to her, and she had the feeling that it would be better to let her sleep. For a moment, she just sat there enjoying the calm, peaceful atmosphere. Paying absolutely no attention to what was going on beyond the room. A part of her was absently aware of what was happening beyond these walls, but it did not seem important to her at the moment.

She spent a minute or two just watching Phyllis sleep. Phyllis was so cute just curled up like that, and the cute silver horns sticking out of her head just made her cuter. They were a feature she certainly did not have the night before. Misaki wondered what other changes she might discover now that they had both evolved. Then she sighed, and carefully slipped from the bed. Her mind noting that she was still wearing the outfit she wore yesterday. Apparently, they had both been so tired that they had not changed out of their day clothes. With a thought, she slipped out of the outfit and soon stood naked next to the bed. Already her mind was thinking about what she would wear today, but then she heard a familiar sound.

Misaki groaned, and rushed out of the room while undressed. It seemed her children were in need of some attention. Her instincts told her that they were hungry. Behind her she could hear Phyllis groan as well. It seemed the crying had woken her. A bit unfortunate, but their babies couldn’t really wait. Being away for two weeks had been strange and might have been more relaxing if they had not been busy with other things.

The nursery was across the hall, so it took her mere moments to enter the room. Where she found Jesse was already awake and had both Luna, and Stella held to her naked breasts. Already the two were suckling away, and it seemed the milkmaid was quite happy about that. Misaki exchanged no words, and wordlessly headed to the cribs.

In moments she was settling in a second empty chair, and holding Naomi and Mistie to her own breasts. With little prompting, the two started to suckle, eagerly. She cooed to them and noticed the door open a third time. Phyllis came with a frown on her face, and half her clothing already discarded. She greeted her mate and watched as she retrieved Yuko, the only one still in her crib. As Phyllis settled into the remaining chair, she returned the morning greeting. Misaki on the other hand found herself noting the cute tail that was swaying behind her mate. A tail that was a lot like her own, even if it was currently hidden. Misaki also noticed how Phyllis had sat down, it was not the same as before. She settled into the chair with the practiced ease of someone who has had a tail all their life.

Nor was Misaki the only one staring at the tail. Jesse was staring too. When Phyllis noted that a moment later, she said, “In case you were wondering where we were last night, we were taking our Trial of Ascension together. I chose to evolve into a Dungeon-Bonded High Succubus Princess.”

Jesse sighed, “I had been wondering alright. Thankfully Goddess Dewari had sent a couple of helpers. Otherwise, yesterday would have been a nightmare, although last night had been rather strange.”

“Strange? What do you mean by that?” the two asked in unison.

Jesse gave them a look, “You mean you didn’t hear the orgy that happened last night?”

Misaki shook her head, and Phyllis added, “There was no way we could have. We were evolving, and that process makes you sleep. Just about nothing will wake you from that sleep.”

Jesse looked away, and said nothing. Misaki was curious though, and asked, “So about this orgy? What happened.”

Jesse said nothing at first, but after a little prompting. Along with a nudge from Phyllis, the young girl spilled.

“Well, uh, we all got a very weird notification, and then things went strange. We all got so horny, that we couldn’t even control ourselves.”

“You had sex with your sisters, and are embarrassed about that?”

Red she looked away and nodded. Misaki was kind of sorry she missed it. A special moment like that, and she had missed it entirely. She shared a look with Phyllis and somehow instantly knew that her mate felt the same way about that. Although talking about this in front of Jesse didn’t feel right. She decided to change the subject, “Anyway, now that I evolved, I have this urge to do some major redecorating of my dungeon. I can sense a few automatic changes have been made, but I need to flesh things out and add a personal touch. What are you going to do today?”

Phyllis shifted, and said, “I’ll get started on that school idea of yours. Might even help me get Melisa out of my hair for a few hours. I can picture that loli lover would gush over it, to the point that she would forget about the paperwork for a few hours.”

“Well, if there is anything I can do to help, just let me know.”

“At the moment I don’t think there is, but sure I’ll let you know.”


Phyllis shifted in front of the mirror. Misaki had already left for her own halls. Honestly, she should have left as well, but she was trying to find an outfit she liked. Sure she had plenty of cute, and frilly outfits in her closet thanks to a certain trio. Yet none of them felt sexy enough for her. She sighed, as she stared at the purple dress reflected in the mirror. It was cute, very cute. It gave her a certain innocent appeal, but it was not the kind of appeal she wanted. Perhaps it was time to pay Carol another visit. She shuddered at the thought, but her options were rather limited. Carol was also the best tailor in town, and she had no doubt that Carol would know what she wanted. Even if she had a feeling it was her new succubus instincts speaking.

For now, cute and innocent would have to do, but she figured she would stop by Carol’s shop on the way to the guild. Perhaps this time, she will turn the tables on that damnable tailor. Her pussy twitched at the thought, and she even felt her tail twitch in total sync with her pussy. It was an interesting sensation, and the tail was certainly something new. No less than the horns though. It occurred to her at that moment, that her old self never would have imagined evolving into a demon, much less a succubus. Not that it mattered, she was one now.

With a final sigh, she turned away from the mirror and headed out of the house. With familiar ease, she navigated the streets, and all too soon she had found Carol’s shop. To her surprise, she found the shop closed. The door locked, and a sign on the door. There was even a note. It was hastily written and rather spartan saying only, “I have gone to the dungeon. I should be back soon.”

Phyllis stared at the note for a moment or two. It seemed her plan to get Carol started on a sexier wardrobe was going to have to wait. Although she did wonder when exactly Carol had gone to the dungeon. Well, Carol could take care of herself, so she wasn’t too worried. Besides, there was nothing truly bad that could happen to her in the dungeon. Well, not anything Phyllis felt she needed to worry about. 

The young succubus shrugged and continued on her way to the guild. It was not far, so she made it there in only a couple of minutes. Where she found Melisa waiting at the door. Practically attached to her was Meira, but thankfully the aide didn’t seem too mad. Instead, she was staring. It seemed everyone just had to look at her tail.

Meira was the first to speak, “While you do look cute, aren’t you a tad overdressed for a succubus?”

Phyllis chuckled, “Just a little, but I did leave my panties at home. I wanted to order some sexier clothes, but it seems Carol has gone to the dungeon.”

Melisa frowned, “She never told me, but that explains why I haven’t seen her in a while.”

Phyllis noticed she was still staring at her tail, and felt like teasing her, “Do you like tails that much? I could stick it inside you if you want?”

Melisa blushed, her naked body turning entirely red. Her pussy even started to glisten a bit, and Phyllis suddenly understood why Meira didn’t want Melisa to wear clothes. Being naked not only suited her, but made it so much harder for Melisa to hide her reactions to being teased.

Before she could tease her more, she heard footsteps, and turned. A young adventurer was approaching, her body red. The clothing she wore hid very little, and left her nipples entirely exposed. Her outfit barely covered her pussy, and drew a fair amount of attention to her lovely thighs. The outfit actually seemed to suit the young adventurer very well, but Phyllis had a feeling there was a story behind it. Whoever put it together certainly had a very good eye.

The girl stopped at the door, and Phyllis asked her, “You seem to be in a rush. Have something to report?”

That question started what proved to be an interesting conversation. It took only a few questions before the girl recounted her recent experiences in the dungeon. Phyllis was particularly interested in her encounter with a spider demon tailor named Uma. Apparently, she had also seen Carol in the shop, apparently acting as an apprentice. Phyllis made a mental note to visit the shop, she needed new clothes anyway. Not to mention it sounded like the young adventurer here had a very good time in the shop. In fact, Phyllis realized the girl was even corrupted a bit, not much, maybe around stage two.

Curious she asked the girl her opinion on the outfit she was wearing. The girl quickly replied, “Um, it’s kind of breezy, and a bit embarrassing. Although Uma says it really suits me. I figured I would try wearing it for a few days.”

“Well, she has a good eye, you do look downright sexy in that. Maybe I should visit. I kind of need a new wardrobe myself,” said Phyllis pointing out her tail for emphasis, “I tried visiting Carol, but as you know, she is in the dungeon. I’ll put a warning flyer out though. Not everyone can appreciate a demon’s taste in outfits afterall.”

The adventurer glanced at the tail, and sighed, “I guess you kind of do need a new one. That dress clearly wasn’t meant to be worn with a tail. Just keep in mind, that Uma won’t let you go until she has put you in a wardrobe that suits you.”

“As long as it is cute, and sexy. I’m fine with that.” Phyllis turned dismissing the adventurer, and said, “Before I go, Melisa there is something we need to get started on. Misaki suggested building a school for young girls here.”

Melisa’s eyes widened, and she said, “OH! That is such a good idea! WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THAT?”

She was clearly very excited about the prospect, and practically dragged Phyllis to her office to get started on the planning. Of course, Phillis and Misaki had already gotten started on that. Rules, dress code, lesson plans. They had a basic framework for all of it, and naturally, they had chosen a lust demon framework for it. It had seemed the most appropriate model to use.

74