Character List
26.4k 23 134
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Just a word of warning this is currently up to date as of chapter fifty. Minor spoilers ahead

Edit: This has been updated, and should now be up to date as of chapter LXVI

 

 

 

Primary Characters:

Misaki:

Appearance: She is a short girl, with long light blue hair that has silver tips. She has large well-shaped bust, and a good figure. Her face is round, with crimson red eyes, and a small pair of silver horns.

Brief Description: The avatar and core of the dungeon, she was originally a young man. He was a bit of a playboy, and had managed to get into the pants of a number of girls. The shock of being a girl had given her a bit of a dry spell, but now that she has begun to accept her gender she has started collecting mates again. Her demonic side gives her strong motherly instincts and a need to sexually corrupt those around her.

Phyllis Greybeard:

Appearance: Originally a tall man, she is now a short girl even shorter than Misaki. She has long purple hair that falls to her waist, and a healthy respectable figure. She has bright intelligent eyes and a cute heart-shaped face.

Brief Description: She is the guild master of the local adventurers guild, and an accomplished adventurer. She is a spell sword, and is well versed in both swordplay, and magical arts. She has bonded with the dungeon Misaki, and her personality has changed since she has met Misaki.

Milith of Clan Countryman:

Appearance: Like most members of her race she isn’t especially tall at only 142 cm tall. Which is actually on the tall side for a Solean. She had black hair and silver eyes. Her wings have an impressive span of nearly five meters and are covered in blue-green scale feathers. She can shapeshift her secondary racial characteristics away and appear human if she wants.

Brief Description: She is young for a Solean at only five hundred years of age. She was sent to this world by her mother to keep her out of the war, but also to look into something unusual going on in this world. She was recently injured in a battle with the god Aurous, and has lost much of her strength as a result.

Reiko Stormwind:

Appearance: She is a little taller than Misaki, and has a modest but respectable chest. Especially for an elf. She has a respectable figure. Her hair and eyes are a matching sapphire blue in color.

Brief Description: Reiko is the third princess of the Stormwind Kingdom. Until recently she was cursed by a goddess and completely unable to make her own decisions. She has however recently passed a trial, that has released her from those traits. Her time as a pet has taught her many valuable lessons including humility and a healthy respect for the gods. She is still a dungeon pet, but now she is free to think for herself.

Lily Thorn:

Appearance: She is a young-looking elf girl of around five years of age.

Brief Description: She was Misaki’s last conquest before she was killed and reincarnated as a dungeon. She resents the fact that she was reincarnated as a child, and while she hasn’t realized it her personality has regressed to match her body. She is currently living with her parents inside a safe zone of Misaki’s dungeon.

 

Secondary Characters:

Thomas Drake: He was a young and overeager young adventurer who ended up stupidly falling into a trap and ending up a girl. She was recently raped by her own sister.

Amy Drake: She is a young and fairly intelligent young girl. Living in a lust dungeon however has corrupted her ethics, and she is a now a very promiscuous young girl

Michael: A young woman who had originally been a man. She was betrayed by the rogue of her party, and has had poor luck with men ever since. She is currently a pet to Mira.

Delilah: A young dwarf healer, she had been part of the evaluation party with Michael. She has stayed with Micheal ever since her change, and ended up sharing her fate of becoming Mira’s pet.

Susan: Formerly an expert mage, she had a run-in with a goddess of mischief, and ended up turned into a slime girl. Her new body has had an effect on her personality one she hasn’t fully noticed herself. She often gets up to mischief in the dungeon with Tina as her partner in crime.

Mira: A young rogue, and half dragon girl. She can be a bit domineering, but she is highly intelligent. From motivations, even she doesn’t fully understand she wished Michael and Delilah into being her pets. She is currently the leader of a party of four members, with Michael, Delilah and Reia. She always chooses the missions, and tends to avoid missions into the dungeon.

Reia: A young female vampire. She was looking for a young girl to seduce when she ran afoul of Flamewind. He didn’t take her rejection of him kindly, and had her followed and drugged before personally branding her with a slave brand. A more expensive counterpart to the commonplace slave collar. Mira freed her from enslavement, and she is now happily serving Mira as her pet.

Ari: She is the first queen of the swarm. Highly intelligent she was sent by Milith to gather information. She chose an inn in an unnamed Elven town as her base of operations. The regular flow of traffic provides her an excellent flow of information for her mistress. While the staff of the inn are useful to her for feeding and spawning new broods.

Illia: The first human to be absorbed into the Swarm, she now serves Ari as her personal assistant and food source.

Eris: A queen of the Swarm, she is currently guarding Milith while also breeding swarmlings in Bordertown.

Emily: Phyllis’s Sister, she is an accomplished alchemist. She is a bit uncomfortable with the fact that she is weak to pleasure. She was recently dominated sexually by one of her sister’s demon maids. Something that she secretly enjoyed. Her recent pleasures with demons have caused her to lose control of her family situation.

Megan: The youngest of Emily’s three daughters. She loves wearing her older sister's panties on her head. Something her mother has been trying to break her of, but has so far not succeeded. She recently went on an adventure in the dungeon, and was exposed to lust demon culture. She is roughly five years old.

Celine: She is seven years old, and often plays with her sister. She secretly hates wearing panties, and often gives her sister her panties. She and her sister recently had an adventure in the dungeon and were exposed to lust demon culture

Aki: A demon mini-boss, and catkin demon that got the status of miniboss by managing to rape Phyllis on her run through the dungeon. She had also got her name in the incident, but she only got it because Phyllis had let down her guard. Recently she has been enthralling adventurers and has put together a party of adventurers to test the later floors of the dungeon for her master's dungeon.

Maron: The very first adventurer to be enthralled by Aki. She has become somewhat addicted to sex, and now worships the Dark Goddess Dewari. She has recently chosen her advanced class.

Ren: A very young baby girl. She had been taken from her family by a group of mages, of ill intent. Who had also murdered said family. Her species is Arusi, a type of Arachne. She was rescued from the mages, and adopted by Arlie Contrey.

Darious: Head priest of the Human Church of Light. He is currently trying to avenge the death of god Aurous at the hands of Milith.

Nathanial/ Umeko: The strongest archpaladin of the church of light. He has recently been turned into a girl, and Arlie has taken her as her paladin. Why she has chosen to do so remains unknown, but I am certain we all have our theories. As Arlie’s paladin, her race has changed, but much of these changes remain unknown.

Erin: She is a dark scout and a member of Aki’s party.

Fira: She is a dark priestess who worships the Dark Goddess Dewari. She has become addicted to sex and is serving as a member of Aki’s party.

Robert: A young man in Aki’s party.  He is often playing with Yui.

Yui: A lamia demon that is loyal to Aki, and serving her party as a tank.

Suzu: A young fairy, that foolishly entered the dungeon in search of a rare elixir so she could fulfill her sexual fantasies. She was corrupted by the demon Aki, and has joined her adventurer's party.

Crystal: A young demon that Misaki often uses as an intermediary for interacting with humans. She has dominated young Emily, and without using magic become one of her masters along with Ruby.

Eriko Stormwind: The queen of the Stormwind Kingdom, and Reiko’s mother. She often visits the dungeon, and approves of their current relationship.

Irina Goldleaf: A young woman, who desperate to escape her old boss took up a job as boss of the new sub-branch on the dungeon’s fifth floor.

Shiori: An Elven Court mage for the Stormwind Kingdom. She is very dedicated to the magical arts, but she has a dislike of clothing much to the irritation of her queen.

Telmari: A member of the party of the prince of Bluewind. She is pregnant with his child. While her exact role had never been specified in the party, she is likely the rogue of the group. She is an Arachne of an unknown but not demonic breed. Like most Arachnes she is a bit of a nudist.

Kuron: He is the seventh prince of the Bluewood kingdom. He is the descendent of a famous hero, and has unlocked his hero’s blood. Thanks to that blood girls are always trying to get into his pants, and he's not above letting them in on occasion.

Kazi: Kuron’s sister and therefore a princess of the Bluewood kingdom. Specifically she is the fifth princess, and while not mentioned she does have one younger sister. She tagged along with him and joined his party. She is often trying to keep other girls away from the prince but hasn’t exactly succeeded. She is secretly in love with him, in a decidedly non-sisterly way. Kazi is the healer of the party

Tali: The mage of the hero Kuron’s party. We don’t know much about her aside of the fact that she is pregnant with Kuron’s child.

 

Minor Characters(note to readers: only named characters will be listed):

Mei Bloodclaw: One of the first adventurers to enter the dungeon. She is a young catkin girl

Eri Greyhound: One of the first adventurers to enter the dungeon. She is a young wolfkin girl.

Mara Blacksteel: One of the first adventurers to enter the dungeon. She is a young dwarf girl.

Richard: The rogue of the evaluation party. He screwed them over, and backstabbed Michael on the second floor of the dungeon.

Elly: A young dungeon, that was chosen by Milith to be her lair in this world.

Melisa: She is the young woman, who serves as guild master Phyllis’s aide. She is obsessed with making sure the guild master and other young girls wear cute clothes. She has recently started treating Phyllis like a child.

Meira: An odd demoness that has attached herself to Melisa. She is very cute, and happily serves Melisa as a maid, but she is deadset on controlling certain parts of her life. Namely anything around the bed, and also apparently how she dresses.

Sarah: A young elf who works at the guild as a receptionist. She is obsessed with petting young girls.

Carol: The town tailor, she has an obsession with making sure girls wear cute clothes.

Daniel: A young priestess, who betrayed the church of light and is now a dungeon priestess.

Jasmine: An old friend of Phyllis, she runs a restaurant in Bordertown, and is apparently an accomplished chef.

Azar: A young guard at an unnamed town. He is a bit of a playboy.

Phoebe: A member of Azar’s harem. She has no problems with multiple partners.

Chloe: A young intelligent girl and a member of Azar’s harem. She apparently has a relation to Phyllis.

Sir Velaro: A hero’s descendant who lost his position in the church of light. 

Leatia: A swarm infiltrator, and the queen for the white rock area.

Yuna: The scout of Flamewind’s party and a former member of his slave harem.

Taila: The mage of Flamewind’s party and a former member of his slave harem.

Ophelia: The healer of Flamewind’s party and a former member of his slave harem.

Augustus Flamewind: A moron descended from a hero. He lost his life fighting a slime, because he underestimated his opponent. His poor choice resulted in many girls being raped by said slime.

Emiri: A girl looking elf boy that got turned into a girl by a jelly dragon during the slime quest.

Azaira: A powerful jelly dragon that showed up during the slime quest. Rumor has it that it was seen terrorizing a small elf town a couple days after the slime incident.

Lilia: The tank of the evaluation party, after a run-in with Tina she was turned into an ant girl.

Ruby: One of the maids that Misaki summoned to help out at Phyllis’s home. She sexually dominated her sister Emily. She is now hard at work helping Crystal corrupt Emily.

Sapphire: One of the maids that Misaki summoned to help out at Phyllis’s home. 

Topaz: One of the maids that Misaki summoned to help out at Phyllis’s home. 

Emerald: One of the maids that Misaki summoned to help out at Phyllis’s home. 

Ariala: The daughter of Arlie Contrey, and mother to Milith. She is the current ruler of the Solean Empire.

Ally: An elf helping the Thorns. She is an accomplished tracker.

Thanton Thorn: Lily’s Father.

Ivy Thorn: Lily’s mother.

Terric: an elf helping the Thorn’s.

Violet: A female elf, and healer helping the Thorn’s.

Mei Stormwind: The second princess of the stormwind kingdom, and Reiko’s older sister. She loves to dress her sister up, but is baffled by her sister’s recent refusal of panties.

Airi: One of the formerly nameless knights. She was cursed by Arlie Contrey at the request of Phyllis. Now she is stuck in Bordertown as a cute little girl, and chased by fangirls. She was the archer of the group

Jesse: One of the formerly nameless knights. She was cursed by Arlie Contrey at the request of Phyllis. Now she is stuck in Bordertown as a cute little girl, and chased by fangirls. She was the rude mannered rogue of the group

Milly: One of the formerly nameless knights. She was cursed by Arlie Contrey at the request of Phyllis. Now she is stuck in Bordertown as a cute little girl, and chased by fangirls. She had a penchant for light magic, but the curse has converted all her spells to dark spells. She is now a dark mage.

Rei: One of the formerly nameless knights. She was cursed by Arlie Contrey at the request of Phyllis. Now she is stuck in Bordertown as a cute little girl, and chased by fangirls. A talented Swordsman she was the best with swords of the group.

Lyla: A young demoness created and put in charge of the formerly nameless knights. While officially she was summoned by Misaki, she was actually created by Arlie and as such has a much higher level than any of her creations. Along with a special skill that allows her to keep her four charges in line.

Steven: A young adventurer who recently managed to enthral a demoness who had tried to enthral him. Unfortunately during the same incident he got both the demoness and his little sister, who was also there, pregnant

Jane: Younger sister of Steven, thanks to a demoness she has recently been enthralled to her brother.

Tamira: A demoness that tried to enthrall Steven and his sister only to be enthralled herself.

 

God Characters:

Aurous: The head of the human pantheon of light. He was recently killed in a battle with Milith.

Arlie Contrey/ Jontharr of Clan Countryman: A very old Solean, who is worshiped on many worlds as a god. He/She is known by many names, and in recent years has been taking female forms. Has recently adopted a young Arusi girl.

Dewari: Part of the Dark Pantheon. She embodies lust and fertility. She is quite active and dedicated to her job.

Erosi: The dark god of pleasure, he is the patron of Lily.

Kuwi: A goddess that we know little about. Her domain is of cute little girls.

Tina: The Dark Goddess of Mischief. She is quite childish, and has a total disregard for the rules. This disregard for the rules has recently gotten her bound to a dungeon.

Systeria: Goddess of the system, she is responsible for managing the system. She is a member of all the major pantheons.Yiran: The Elven god of the forest. He has an extreme dislike of the dark pantheon, that has reached the point that he does stupid things involving dark shrines and the like. As such he has lost favor in the Stormwind Kingdom.

 

134