Extra Chapter Lily’s Sleepover and Awkward Discussions
6.9k 25 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys! here is the extra you voted on. I hope you enjoy the chapter!

As Lily excitedly followed her friend out of the house, Misaki watched her go. She was hoping she would enjoy having fun with her friends. In the meantime, she had a discussion to take care of one that would be a little awkward. Still, she needed to get this conversation over with. A certain someone needed to loosen up a bit or she would end up smothering her own child. There was such a thing as being too protective, and Mrs Thorn was well into that territory.

She sighed, and double-checked today’s outfit. It didn’t cover much of her skin, but it satisfied her instinctive need for revealing clothes. Today her breasts were covered by little more than a ribbon. The color a pale blue, and the ribbon barely covered the important bits. Her belly was completely exposed, and down below her privates were covered by a short skirt. It was shorter and covered less overall than her normal outfit choices but she thought it looked nice. More importantly, she felt it would help make her point.

Feeling that she was as ready as she was going to get, she headed for the door. Given that she technically owned the place she could just walk into the building, but instead she did Mrs Thorn the common courtesy of knocking on the door. The other woman responded after a couple of minutes, and slowly opened the door. Upon seeing her standing there she noted how Mrs Thorn got a wrinkle in her forehead, but she held what she wanted to say. Welcoming her into the building, and leading her to a comfy sitting room. Well at least until she sat down, then she exploded.

“What the hell do you think you are wearing!!?”

Misaki conjured something to drink, calmly sipped from her cup, and replied, “Perfectly normal clothing around here. I am sure you have noticed, but demons have very different ideas on appropriate dress from Humans or Elves. Still, I’m not here to discuss dressing habits for the races. No, I’m here to talk about Lily. You are practically smothering her, she needs room to grow. Afterall the more you try to smother her, the more she will push back later, and even resent you.”


Lily stepped through the door and found her friends already waiting for her. In addition to the twins, there were three other demon girls in the room. The twins were of the beastkin variety, specifically they were catgirls. The other three were a lamia, and arachnid, and a normal demon girl. They were all very cute girls. The normal one was a little on the short side for her age. She had silky light red hair that curled and framed her round face perfectly. Her nose was small and round. She had sharp red eyes that seemed to take in the entire room. A pair of cute silver horns stuck up from her forehead, the horns curled back slightly. Each one ended with a rounded stub.

Her frame had already started to develop. Something perfectly normal for young lust demons as their bodies matured quicker than other races. She had a small pair of budding pink breasts on her chest. Fat was beginning to collect in the right places forming the beginnings of curves. Her skin was creamy, and without blemish. The girl was currently sprawled on a sofa with her legs split in the air, and she was effectively upsidedown. Sitting next to her drinking juice from a cup was the lamia.

Her skin was a couple shades darker than the first girl’s. The Lamia had long light green hair that was loosely braided. She had softer rounder eyes that just radiated joy, and seemed to draw the viewer in. Lily knew she had to be careful, as she had the rare hypnotic eyes skill. If you got lost in her eyes she could manipulate you into doing just about whatever she wanted. Her long tail was coiled next to her the light glinting off her light green, and brown scales. A series of darker scales formed a wavy pattern like the waves of the ocean at the beach. Her small chest was a bit bigger than that of the girl next to her, but still little more than a pair of buds.

The twins were licking something creamy off of a spoon. They were of roughly average height for their age. They had long golden-brown hair kept loose, and cascading down their backs. The two girls were almost identical in appearance, but subtle differences in body language helped give them away. Not to mention one had a birthmark on her left breast, but the other did not. The birthmark loosely resembled a cat.  Speaking of their breasts they were cute little pink buds that had just begun to grow. Behind them, their long tails swung lazily. A light coat of golden brown fur coated their tail, and the triangular ears that poked out of their hair. In front of their ears were a stubby pair of silver horns. They had large round, and vibrant blue eyes, and a cute button nose. Their puffy cheeks made their face look even cuter. 

The last girl was settled on the floor nibbling cutely at something creamy on a spoon. She had four small and cute pink eyes, and an even smaller nose on her heart-shaped face. Dark black hair loosely framed her face and fell down her back. Her eight spider-like legs were folded beneath her large abdomen. Her abdomen was covered with dark chitin, but her upper body was covered by human-like skin. The girl’s skin was a lovely and creamy tan. Like the others, she had a pair of small buds on her chest, and her figure was starting to fill out. Poking out of her hair was a pair of small and pointy silver horns.

Walking through the door she didn’t hesitate to strip out of her dress to join her friends. The adult watching their party headed for the kitchen her tail swinging behind her, as she needed to cook their dinner. As for her dress and sandals, there was a convenient basket nearby that she tossed them into. Seeing her coming over, the twins dropped their spoons into a nearby bowl, and one of them leaped up and pushed her onto the floor.

In a tangle of naked bodies, she fell over, and then felt her friend rubbed against her a bit before saying, “Got you!”

Then she ran off, and Lily grinned before chasing after her. The other one giggled and followed after. The twin that had jumped her was the one with the cat mark, and was called Ange, and the other was called Anae.

Nearby the spider girl who was called Ira had noticed that they were playing chase, and still nibbling at her spoon ran after them. On the sofa, the other two looked at each other, and the demon girl said, “Well, Mia want to join or are you going to sit her on the sofa?”

Mia the lamia shook her head, and replied, “I’ll stay here Rei.” Rei giggled, and went to join the game of chase. By that time Lily had just managed to catch up with Ange and barreled her down to the ground from behind. Rolling her over so that she was now sitting on Ange’s stomach instead of her rear, she unleashed a tickle attack. Quickly reducing the naked little demon into a giggling mess. The others caught up a moment later, and joined in on the tickle attack.

All too quickly between giggles, Ange began declaring, “I give! I Give!”

They stopped tickling her, and then Lily ran off as it was now her turn to be chased and tickled. It was a big house so they had plenty of space to play.


As soon as they entered the bedroom, Arlie stripped out of her robe, and suddenly declared to her bondmates, that she wanted to have children.

Confused at the suddenness of this, Rose who had followed her from the main room responded, “But you just adopted Ren! Isn’t she enough.”

“No! She is not enough! I need more cute little daughters to look after. Not to mention she will be happier with siblings to play with,” replied Arlie. Lily who was by the wardrobe changing into a nightgown, interjected, “I kind of expected this, but don’t you already have enough children.”

Arlie climbed into the bed, and looked back, saying, “all my other children are grown and don’t need me anymore,” and then more desperately she continued, “I need this!”

Both of her bondmates could sense this, and in part knew why. Arlie had already told them that her species had a tendency to form harems. That reproduction and the raising of children was a group effort, and while Rose hadn’t thought much about it. Lily had realized the implications and realized that sooner or later Arlie would want to have children. The reason being that looking after just one child wasn’t normal to her. She needed more and even wanted to look after more. Even if she only wanted daughters.

Lily simply nodded and walked over to the bed to have some fun, but Rose need a little more convincing. “Are you really sure? Can we even afford to raise a bunch of little godlings?”

“Raising a young Solean is no different from raising a human baby at first. Things change a bit during puberty when our powers start to emerge. I already have the special collars that we will need when that happens. Well, actually it is a bit different before that as well. We nurse our children longer than other races. Weening doesn’t start until seven, and we need a diet that is a little higher in protein.”

Rose nodded, and to clarify asked, “So you already have things covered?”

Arlie nodded, and that was all Rose needed. She almost tackled Arlie as barreled into the bed, already removing her clothes in the same motion.


Lily giggled, and declared her surrender for the third or was it the fourth time this evening, when “Girls time for dinner!” was shouted from the kitchen. The others rushed to the kitchen, and Lily lay there for a moment as she caught her breath. Then she followed them to a kitchen.

The others were at the table, and a maid was standing by the door waiting for her. The two twins were currently nursing from their mother, and the other three girls each had a bowl with something soft and creamy for them in front of them. The maid bent down and smiled at her, before lifting her up, and placing her in a seat. There she found a similar bowl for herself. It was just a mixture of gently mashed and heated fruit. Perfectly normal children’s food for demons.  Most demon kids her age ate only mashed fruit, and other soft foods in addition to what milk their mother gave them.

The maid said, “Now I know you can eat harder stuff, but no point making a special meal for just one kid.”

She didn’t really care, the fruit mix was sweet and delicious to her tongue. The mention of being a kid bothered her a bit, but less so than it used to. Lily gave her, her best smile, and replied, “I don’t care. It tastes great.”

The maid seemed pleased with her answer, and then sat down next to her. Her hand drifted to her small top, and the maid exposed her breasts. Ira who was closest, licked the rest of the fruit off her spoon, and then moved for the maid’s exposed breasts.

It was not the first time Lily had seen this behavior, and she felt it was normal for Lust demons. Mia slithered up after her choosing to nurse over finishing her fruit bowl. It was rather cute how the young girls suckled at the maid’s teat. Seeing them do that she was actually curious what a demon’s milk tasted like. The maid while gently stroking the two nursing girls, noticed her curious glances, but refrained from commenting.

After dinner, while the adults were cooking their dinner the girls went to the bedroom. Ange picked up a pillow that had been placed by the door the moment they piled into the room, which she promptly whacked Mia over the head with. Mia used her tail to grab a second one, and retaliated with a strike of her own. Marking the beginnings of a pillow fight between young and nude girls.

Lily joined the fun, as well. She grabbed a nice pillow from the bed to use as her weapon and dashed toward Ira who had already selected a pillow of her own. Ira clumsily blocked her clumsy swing of the pillow, and then tried to whack her in the side. A step backwards let her dodge the pillow. Then she swung her pillow overhead at the other girl. Only to be hit from behind by Anae. She giggled a bit, and changed positions for the threeway pillow fight.


After the pillow fight, they had chatted amiably for a bit before they were sent to bed. Lily was having a lovely dream of the future when she was suddenly woken from her sleep by Rei whose face was a bit red, and she was squirming a bit. Quietly as she could, Lily sleepily asked, “You need to go?”

The other girl just nodded, and Lily extricated herself from her sleeping roll. At school, she had learned that Rei was just one of those girls that hated being alone when she went to the bathroom. For some reason she was most comfortable with Lily, so she was often the one she asked to take her to the bathroom.

Free from her blanket she led the squirming girl down the dimly lit hall to the bathroom. Rei practically rushed to the toilet as soon as they were close and dragged Lily into the room. Lily stumbled a bit on the way in, and Rei settled onto the seat instantly releasing the moment she was there. Lily saw the fluid gush out of her, but quickly turned so that she didn’t have to watch. At the same time, Rei sighed in relief.

Hearing the waterworks though made her need to pee, so as soon as Rei was finished she used the toilet. Something she was glad existed in this world even if the principles were a little different. This time peeing was a little awkward for her as Rei stayed and watched her do it.

After that, she walked back to the room with Rei, and crawled back into her bedroll for the night. There weren’t any other disturbances for her during the night.

 

 

105