General anouncement
5.4k 18 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hey guys, this isn't a chapter. I am posting this to let you guys know that I have set up my Patreon. I also posted a new story there that will remain patron exclusive for the foreseeable future. It is a what-if alternative version of this story. Someone asked if I could write a story about Misaki choosing to be a Succubus instead. I will eventually post it here, but for now, it will be Patreon exclusive. Also on my Patreon, you can take a look at Saturday's chapter today, and for Patreon, I will be posting chapters as I write them. That means by subscribing you will get them faster, albeit unedited. Now to follow is a teaser for my new story, Sentient Rock or Succubus? I took the Succubus.

A young man suddenly found himself alone in an endless black space. It wasn’t darkness as he could see, but everything was just black. Looking around he tried to figure out how he had gotten here. Last thing he remembered he had been balls deep in a cute girl, not much younger than he was. Both of them knew it was a fling, he had met her earlier that day and turned on the charm. It wasn’t long before they had stopped at a hotel, and were enjoying each other’s company.

Thinking back he had just been about to fill her depths, and then there was a crashing sound. Next thing he knew he was here. Suddenly one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen appeared before him. She was entirely naked, and nothing was hidden from view. She wasn’t particularly tall, but she wasn’t short either. Her hair was a deep dark black, even darker than the surroundings, it cascaded down her back freely, and poking out of it was a pair of short silver horns. Parting her hair a bit, a lovely pair of leathery wings extended from her back. She regarded him with a pair of piercing crimson eyes, and her skin was perfect. It was a lovely creamy tan as if she had bathed in the sun until it got just the right coloration. She had no scars or blemishes of any kind. Her breasts and butt were perfectly proportioned for her figure. So perfectly in fact that it was unnatural, and thanks to her surprising nakedness he could see that she didn’t have any body hair. Not a single spec anywhere on her body.

That was the first two paragraphs for the prologue, and I was thinking of using them as part of a revised prologue for this story. Do tell me your thoughts, and check out my Patreon with the link below

47