Chapter LXVI The Fourteenth Floor and …
6.1k 31 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The cute little mostly naked maid smiled and said, “Glad to see you are awake master! I have already prepared a bath for you.”

Melisa was briefly confused and checked her notifications again. Reading the last notification she saw she had gained a willing servant. Apparently she had impressed the young demoness in front of her, and she had chosen to serve her of her own will. She didn’t gain a thrall though because the demoness didn’t cast the required spell for that. Although the wording of the notification was a little strange, she didn’t think too deeply about it. Mostly because she was too engrossed in enjoying the bed, and her view of the cute Aquatha girl in front of her. She stretched a bit in the bed and found herself saying, “But this bed is so comfy, I don’t feel like leaving.”

“Now master, laying in bed is no good! As a maid, I have to make sure my master stays in perfect health,” replied the cute maid, just before she pulled Melisa out of the bed with her tentacles. She had enough strength to easily pull her out and was fast about it too.

Pulled from the soft comfort of the best bed she had ever been in, the maid led her naked down a hall. They passed several naked demons, and then entered a doorless bathroom with a large public bath, and several private tubs inside small side rooms. None of which included doors either, but they did have privacy screens. There were a few demons bathing in the large bath, but they went straight to a smaller private tub.

Her maid didn’t even bother closing the privacy screen and entered the water dragging her in with her. Next thing she knew the cute maid was bathing her, and doing a very thorough job of it while she was at it. Not one part of her was spared, and despite her protests, she wasn’t even allowed to clean a single part of herself. During the bath, she felt a strange tingle of demonic magic near her pussy. However, it wasn’t until her maid released her from the tub, that she got a chance to see what happened. Looking down, she noticed she had a tattoo on her lower belly, and covering her pussy as well. It depicted a cute girl with tentacles, and she seemed to be possessively wrapping around her pussy. Confused, she glanced up at the maid who was now holding a towel, and asked, “What is this?”

“It tells all others that you belong to, Meira,” replied the demon mischievously. Leaving Melisa even more confused.

As Meira began drying her with the towel she stuttered, “ but, ... but you ...”

Meira placed a tentacle over her mouth and shoved it in a bit shutting her up. She instinctively began to suck on it, and Meira replied, “Of course, in life I serve you, but in bed, you belong to me.”

Then Meira grabbed her breast, and she felt another odd tingle moments before the girl began to suck on her breast. It took her a couple of moments to realize that she was lactating and that Meira had just cast a spell on her to make her lactate. The way she was sucking on her breast, also felt really good, and Melisa realized what that strange wording meant. Not to mention that she was in trouble. Just then, the tentacle in her mouth went deeper and penetrated her throat, but strangely it didn’t trigger her gag reflex. It took her another moment to realize why. The entire tentacle was coated with demonic magic, and she could help but suck and lick the intruder because of it.

It began to thrust in and out of her throat. While Meira shifted breasts and began to suck on the other one. Suddenly the tentacle in her mouth began to pulsate, and then she felt a hard smack to her rear, and her mind blanked for a moment. The tingle of magic followed the smack, and it triggered a surge of pleasure that sent her over the edge. When she came down from her high a moment later, Meira had released her, and asked, “Understand?”

She nodded. As she really was starting to understand the dynamic this demoness had in mind for her. It had not escaped her notice that the mark on her belly and pussy had been the source of the magic that made her orgasm when Meira spanked her. Meira really did mean it when she said that she now belonged to her in bed.

“Good, now let’s get your pussy all clean, again, and no silly complaints about doing it yourself alright,” and then she switched back to her sweet tone from earlier, “and then we can go over your plans for the day.”

Melisa didn’t say anything, she wasn’t sure what to say. Mostly as what was happening fell so far outside the norm for her, that her mind was having trouble processing it.

Before she knew it, Meira was done cleaning her vagina, and the surrounding area again. Now she was being led down the hall of the inn, and she was being asked, “So what do you want to do today, master?”

She didn’t answer right away, but after a moment’s thought, she replied, “I guess the first thing on the list is some new clothes. I haven’t been to this floor before, so I would also like to look around a bit. I think I will stick to the safe parts of the floor, and then after a bit of tour, I would like to head back up to the surface.”

Suddenly a few fingers brushed over her pussy, causing her to moan a bit, as Meira suddenly asked in a dark tone, “Are you sure about the clothes? I like you naked.”

She gulped, and replied, in a small voice, “maybe the clothes can wait.”

Meira resumed her cheery demeanor, and whispered in her ear, “good girl.”

Following the phrase, she felt a rush of pleasure and worried she checked her pussy. Thankfully she found it still dry, and she didn’t have to worry about being dragged back to the bath for another cleaning. Meira noticed and in her typical cute tone said, “It wouldn’t do for master to get wet, now. So I made sure you didn’t.”

Somehow that didn’t surprise her. She suspected that it had something to do with her new mark. A part of her realized that she was being trained, but she had no idea how to deal with Meira. She knew that the best way to deal with a demon was to take control, but Meira was turning out to be hard to deal with. At least she was cute, and strangely she found she didn’t mind being the plaything of a cute demon too much.

Entering the lobby she looked around. The front room of the inn had a desk where a topless demoness sat. Over on one side were a number of tables, where a few patron demons were seated while topless demonesses waited on the tables. Seeing this she was reminded that she hadn’t eaten today, but apparently Meira hadn’t forgotten. Meira suddenly pulled her to a table and settled her into a seat. Somehow she also materialized a menu, but she had no idea from where.

The menu was a bit more expansive than that of your average inn, but it still kept the simple and easy to read look. Most inns for simplicity kept to only three or four items, but some inns had more. This one had a single page with twelve different dishes to choose from for breakfast. She quickly settled on something simple, and Meira quickly took care of ordering it for her. Thankfully, she was allowed to eat it on her own, but the entire time Meira hovered around her. Breakfast gave her a little more time to think and consider her new maid. Meira was a bit odd as demons went, as she seemed willing to give away quite a bit of authority. However, she was dead set on keeping it in certain areas, namely the bed, and apparently that extended to how she dresses as well. Now that she was more awake, she was also starting to remember more of last night, and while it was fuzzy she did remember some of her first encounter with Meira now. Just like her patron had told her, she really was the one to initiate their relationship. Something she might not have done if she was more sober, given that Meira was level seventy-five. Something she noticed when she analyzed her out of curiosity. Then she glanced at Meira’s face and slumped a bit in her chair. She had a hard time keeping herself from petting Phyllis, even if she had been sober she might have done the same with Meira.


Steven noticed that his sister had finally calmed down. He found the way she was currently naked and nestled in the arms of a naked demoness looked rather cute. He didn’t want to let himself get distracted and helped her up. Their bath was ready and waiting for them in the attached bathroom. Thankfully the demon maid had not stayed around to help. He didn’t particularly feel like chasing off a horny maid, but he suspected that the maid may have been more interested in his other two party members. As he led his sister into the bath, he finally got around to offering a release from her newfound thrall hood.

He wasn’t sure it would work and was a bit disappointed when his little sister chose to remain his thrall rather than be free like she used to. He wanted to say that he was surprised, but the guild had a low cost three day class on demons that he and his party had attended before tackling the dungeon. During the class, they had covered enthrallment, and the demonic spell used to initiate this condition. Lust demons disapproved of slave magic and tended to make pets or thralls out of people they encountered. The enthrallment spell was the one an adventurer was most likely to encounter, and it was hard to defeat. However, it could backfire on the caster. A fact that was proven by the fact that he was the master and not Tamira who was the one that cast the spell. The guild had been rather vague on the pet thing but said that you were generally not at risk of being made a pet. They did give a few guidelines to avoid that fate, however.

Seeing as she wanted to stay a Thrall, he could only guess that she had already succumbed to the seductive aspect of the spell. Even though she had only been one for less than a day, but then suddenly she said, “I feel safer as your Thrall.”

He sighed, of course, that would be the case. Getting her into the tub, he began considering his future plans. In the short term, he needed to buy new clothing for himself and his party. Ask Tamira some questions, and scout out the safe zone on this floor. Then they could head back to the dungeon town outside the dungeon. With two pregnant girls, he was now on a clock. Deep delving like this was out of the question, but there were plenty of easy quests in the area to make some coin with. He figured he could build up some funds, and then secure a nice house around here. The quests wouldn’t work for long-term income, and he would need to support both girls for a while. A lot of rookies came here as they thought it is a good place to earn experience, and the loot was good. So he figured he would register as a guild instructor, it would work well in the long term.


Finally stepping out of the inn, Melisa looked around. A part of her was conscious of the fact that she was standing outside in the nude, but it helped that a large number of the demons walking by were either nude or skimpily clad. She was in the middle of a small town, the weather felt quite pleasant on her bare skin. The temperature was perfect, and the breeze was just right and carried with it the scent of the ocean. To her right, she saw a large temple dominating the top of a hill. It was hard to make out details at this distance, but it appeared to be made of dark stone. Given the nature of this dungeon, she had to guess that the temple was a dark temple.

Meira stepped in front of her, and smiled cutely, “I guess we can start with the grand tour, and don’t worry I will show you everything this floor has to offer. This entire island is a safe zone, a beachside resort for adventurers to relax and rest. It’s meant as a change of pace from the labyrinth of the preceding floors.”

“The preceding floors are a maze?” asked Melisa, hoping for info on the unexplored floors. Meira frowned for a moment, and then her face brightened

“Oh yes, Master never visited those floors. Tina decided to drop you in the middle of this floor as a prank. Were you hoping for hints on those floors?”

“The Mistress is quite pleased with her work on those floors and is looking forward to when her testers reach those floors.” Suddenly Meira began touching her breasts suggestively, and continued, “Of course, we could go down and explore those floors, but you might want to get used to having these things sucked.”

Red-faced, she quickly turned down that suggestion, and changed the subject, “Are there any sights on this floor that you would recommend?”

She seemed to bounce a little on her tentacles, and without a word, she started dragging her down the street on a sightseeing tour of the town. The town wasn’t all that big, but it had a number of houses scattered around a central square. The inn was located in the center of town on the west side of the square. Throughout the square were various stalls and shops. Meira didn’t let her linger at any of the stalls, and she didn’t even get to go in the clothing shops. However, she did notice that most of the stuff here was rather expensive. On the other hand, she suspected all of it was much better in quality than what could be found on the upper floors. In addition, she did spot a few items not offered on the upper floors as well.

Before long they had run out of things to see in the town itself, and Meira took her north of the town to the northern stretch of beaches. A sign near the beaches told Melisa that the northern stretch of island beaches were nude beaches and that wearing clothes was forbidden here. When she had stopped to read the sign, Meira leaned into her, and spoke into her ear, “Aren’t you glad you agreed to walk around naked? Otherwise, I wouldn’t be able to show you the sights around here. There are also some nude beaches to the south, and they have some hidden secrets of their own.”

Melisa hesitated to answer. Honestly, she really did want to put some clothes on. Just because it was acceptable to walk around naked here, didn’t mean she was entirely comfortable being naked. However, she found herself quite curious about what Meira meant by secrets.”


Misaki returned her attention to her babies who were getting hungry, again. She had just checked in on Melisa and felt quite happy that Phyllis had gotten distracted. She certainly didn’t want to explain what happened to her.

 

Announcement
Hey guys if you haven't already, I would like to ask you to check out my Patreon. I plan to use the proceeds to support my writing and every little bit helps so do consider signing up. At the moment I left the tier names as the defaults, but I would like to hear your opinions on the best names. Your opinions are important and don't be afraid to voice them. Tell me your thoughts so that we can make this a success together.

 

 

96