Chapter 7
475 7 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I look at the ceiling of my base. It was a fun experience. But, sadly, all fun things will come to an end. YGGDRASIL have already announced that they will close their server in two months. It was weird, you know? I thought this game would last for another hundred years, but it looks like I was wrong.

I open up my website and see many people selling their items, even the World Items, when they hear that the game is closed. I don't mind buying them all, but I only take something I did not have.

I made a list of items my vault did not have and then limited them to a thousand, so I did not have a lot of excesses. Many people log into their accounts to gather the bounty I put on my website before they finally retire from the game.

While it will become useless to me in two months, I want to collect all of them. My collector self demanded that I collect all the items from YGGDRASIL for a sentimental reason.

I have a lot of memories of this game, and I want to have all of the items in this game for me to screenshot and then hang in my room.

I don't really care about the money I need to spend because I have a lot of money in my bank account from my daily allowance that I save. I don't buy a lot of expensive stuff like my siblings, and I also get a good amount of items from selling in-game items and currency to other players when the height of the game is at its peak.

While sitting on the throne, I lazily open up the official website and see if something is new. To my surprise, there is something new in the Cash Shop.

"Let's see… [Limit Break: Limitless]?"

I click on it and read the description of the item.

=||=

[Limit Break: Limitless]

[Item that lets you have unlimited max level. However, it will prevent you from declaring a PvP or attacking other players first. You can still fight back if the other players try to PK you, hit you first, or declare a PvP first. This item also prevents you from going on a Guild Raid. This is for a Hardcore PVE only.]

[Price: 1 million JPY]

=||=

What is this? Overpowering items? Well, if only I could fight other players after using this item, that would be very broken. I don't really care about other players and decided to buy this item. There are two of the same items with a lower price and max level, but I decided to buy this one because why not?

I contacted one of the GMs, who became one of my brokers on the inside, and asked him to send me all the data for the rarest class and job I could take. After another hundred thousand yen spent, I got my list of classes and jobs I could take and how to get them in the fastest way possible.

I take out my [Limit Break: Limitless] item and see it take the shape of a pill. I press the consume button and see that my level hundred character now can keep leveling up.

I open up a couple of hundred pages of books and start reading. But first, I need to know which class is suitable for me.

~Two hours later~

After two hours of reading, I decided to take the [Necromancer] job as my base job. I can take the route Momonga takes a [Eclipse] class, but sadly for me, I cannot have the Overlord race because I'm human.

Because of this, I decided to take another super rare class called [Hades]. While [Eclipse] and [Hades] have the same type of attack pattern, the lore is very different. For example, if [Eclipse] becomes the Lord of Death, then [Hades] becomes the death itself.

They are not the ones who control death or anything like that. They are death itself.

Both classes also have the same special skill called [The Goal Of All Life Is Death] skill that lets them strengthen their Instant Death skill.

I want this class because my [Old Man of the Mountain] class, which is the highest-ranking Assassin class that anyone could get, has a lot of Instant Death skills that can be boosted from this class.

I shake my head and start to quickly go to Helheim, where I can learn the class of [Necromancer].

~Two (real life) days later~

"Take this, you bitch! [Assassinate]!"

I swing down my knife and see a huge amount of damage appear on my enemy's head. I smile a little when I see my enemy disappear into a mote of light.

It takes a lot of money and time to finally get the job I want.

|Congratulations! You defeat the ruler of the underworld [Hela]|

[Hela] is a bitch to fight. That bastard has three layers of HP, and she can resurrect herself three times. Not only that, but she can also summon a lot of undead and monsters to aid her. They range from level 89 to level 95 monsters which are a bitch to fight.

I need to bring four of my NPCs to help me in this fight. I dare to bring them with me because I know there are only a few players to invade my base and win. With a newly upgraded base, I know only a few players can successfully invade my base, and most of them already retire from the game because of IRL stuff or because they changed the game they played.

I store all the drops into my inventory and walk toward the throne where [Hela] sits before I challenge her. I sit on the throne, and suddenly, another notification appears in front of me.

|Congratulations! You who defeat the ruler of Death, you can know Death itself.|

|You get [Hades] class|

I smile a little at the notification. Finally, It took me two days of real-life time to finally get this class. I need to raise my [Necromancer] class up to level fifteen and my [Master of Death] up to level ten before I receive a quest to get my [Hades] class.

Lucky for me, I have many triple EXP from quests and monster items in my inventory.

"Now, which class do I want to get? Hmmm, how about the [Life Giver] class? One about death and the other about life. Let's do this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Sullivan's Job|

[World Champion] [Level: 5]

|A class gets from winning a tournament that spans across one of the nine worlds. The holders of this class get a boost in their stats and get three skills depending on their main class|

|World Champion's skill|

{World Break: Ultimate Skill Attack that tears the fabric of time and space to always hit the target with enormous damage.}

{Dimensional Gap: Ultimate Skill Defense that tears the space to absorb ANY one attack.}

{Dimensional Bombardment: Ultimate AOE Attack that can attack the enemy from very far away and cause a huge amount of damage}

=||=

[Old Man of the Mountain]

|A class gets from completing a quest to revive the ancient order of Hashashin. This class boosts the player's concealment skill and gives an Instant Death effect to any surprise attack skill.|

|Old Man of the Mountain's Skill| [Level: 5]

{Mourning Bell: Remove all buff the target has and reduce their PHY and MAG defense to zero. It can only be activated when making a surprise attack.}

{Deliver of the Greatest Gift: Passive skill that gives any surprise attack skill an Instant Death effect.}

{Greatest Assassin: Passive skill that gives a boost to the player when facing a humanoid living being}

=||=

[Lord of Magic] [Level: 5]

|A being loved by magic itself. A human who reaches the pinnacle of magic to the point that magic itself willingly obeys every order the player gives them.|

|Lord of Magic's Skill|

{Mana Monster: Passive skill that greatly boosts the player's mana.}

{Forbidden Library: Passive skill that lets the player 100 more spell slots.}

{Beloved by Magic: Passive skill that boosts magic-related spells and reduces mana consumption.}

22