Chapter 8
456 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is just one more month before the server is closed, and I still have many classes I want to take before the server is down. I open up my stats and look at my accomplishments.

=||=

Name: Sullivan

Race: High Human (Upgraded Version of Human)

Alignment: 0 (Neutral)

Level: 210

Racial Level: N/A

Class Level:

Sorcerer (15) / High Sorcerer (10) / Lord of Magic (5) / Rogue (15) / Assassin (10) / Old Man of the Mountain (5) / Enchanter (10) / Alchemist (10) / Supreme Enchanter (5) / Master of Poison (5) / World Champion (5) / Asgardian (5) / Necromancer (15) / Master of Death (10) / Hades (5) / Druid (15) / High Druid (10) / Nature's Herald (10) / Forest Mage (10) / Disciple of Disaster (5) / Beast Tamer (15) / High Tamer (10) / Dominator (5)

=||=

I managed to get more than a hundred levels from a constant mission and raid the past month. Not only level, but my guild also officially became the guild with the most World Items from all the players that want money from me.

I was above Ainz Ooal Gown guild regarding World Item's number. They have eleven World Items, while I have twenty of them, and I get five by my own effort. My collection's most powerful World Item is the [World Savior].

It was a blunt weapon that took the shape of a club that grew in time. I got it from a number one guild in the entire YGGDRASIL Trinity. After most of their members retire from the game, the Guild Master decides to sell his World Item for a good amount of money to feed his children.

At first, I thought I needed to wait for it to reach a certain time before it could be used as a powerful item, but the time did not reset.

With the help of this item, I can kill many bosses to get more EXP for my class. But, sadly, I cannot kill a high-ranking boss in a single hit just yet. Maybe I can do that in a few more years, but sadly the server is going down in a month.

While [World Savior] is my strongest World Item, the most useful one is called [Ring of the Outer Stars]. What does it do? It let me equip ten rings and let five of them activate their effect at once.

I shake my head and look out of my base, where I can see a beautiful blue sky flying over the castle. Man, what a shame for this game to be over.

I shake my head and get up from the throne. I need to continue my hunt and be at least at level three hundred.

I have been thinking about the role-play of my character lately. I'm just Sullivan, an Asgardian member and Asgard's savior. At least, that was the lore I gave myself. However, I decided to change that.

I want to leave something to this game that lets me become more. I want to be one with the lore of this world.

I quickly called one of the GMs in my contact and waited for him to answer. Finally, after a few seconds, he answered my phone.

"Young master Yagi, what can I do for you?"

"Tch. Just call me Yagi, Riku. We have known each other for years now."

"I can't do that, young master. Your father will kill me if I disrespect your family slightly."

I sigh a little at his answer, which is true, by the way. Unfortunately, my family is a very stuck-up family that demands respect to the highest from anyone beneath them.

"Whatever. I call you to ask a favor for me."

"What kind of favor? Do you want another hidden class? I already gave you all of them, you know? Do you want me to create an Overpower item?"

"Nah. Overpower item is too stupid. That blasted club was already overpowered enough for me."

"Then what can I do for you?"

"I want my character name to be written within the lore of YGGDRASIL. Some sort of final lore of the reason why the server is down."

"Hmmm, that is a great idea, actually. I will talk to the team to make a new lore just for you. You are the only person that keeps buying all those cast items, young master. So most of our paycheck is coming from you."

"Bah, money is not the issue. If you can create the lore in three days, I will give you two million yen."

"Really? You are not joking, right?"

"Yes. Make a lore or a quest for me to enjoy. I want to enjoy this game to the end."

"Then we will not disappoint you, young master."

"I know you won't. I will wait."

I end the call and call four of my NPC: Valena, Hina, Lorelei, and Natasha. They will accompany me in my hunt.

~Two days later~

I cast another 7th-tier spell and see the monster disappear. Today my NPC and I are doing a quest to get another class for me. I want to take a class called [Master of Time]. It was a rare class coming from the [Wizard] class tree.

I already have three requirements for the class, which are [Wizard (15)], [Arch Wizard (10)], and [Chronomancer (10)].

This is the class for a true supporting player. Most of the powerful spells in this class are buffing and debuffing spells.

I release a sigh and put the loot inside my inventory. However, before I could do that, I got a notification.

|You have met the requirement to accept a Legendary Quest|

Oh? Is this the lore they have made?

[Ragnarok]

|The end is near. The chosen one has abandoned their duty to seal away the Dragon of the End, Trihexa. Now the creature of apocalypse has awakened and will perform his duty, destroying the entire omniverse. Can you prevent it from happening? Or will Trihexa fulfill his duty?|

{Objective: Kill as many World Enemies as you can before the limit is over}

Wait. The objective is not to kill the Trihexa. That means I cannot kill it and guarantee death, huh? I quickly called Riku, and he answered my phone.

"Riku, is this quest really not about killing the Trihexa?"

"No, young master. Trihexa symbolizes the end of the server. You cannot kill it and you can only kill the World's Enemies around it."

"I see. When will the quest be over?"

"Three days before the server closes, but I suggest you finish it a week before the server is closed because we want to give you something."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It is our thanks for directly supporting us and not demanding something impossible like giving you an overpowered item. You still exploit a lot of our system but it did not directly destroy the game balance."

"I see. I'm looking forward to your gift."

"You will get another quest after finishing the quest. Once you get inside the dungeon at the end of Asgard, you have three hours real-life time to kill as many World's Enemies as you can before you get killed by Trihexa. Don't worry, we will disable Guild Raid on your base when you are inside the dungeon and you and your NPC will not lose any EXP by getting killed. The same with your Guild Weapon, it will not be destroyed. Go nuts."

"I will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Merchant of the Nine Worlds' NPC]

=||=

Name: Valena Brunhilde

Race: High Human

Alignment: 500 (Extremely Good)

Racial Level: N/A

Class Level:

Guardian (15) / Paladin (10) / Crusader (10) / Priest (15) / Cleric(10) / Inquisitor (10) / Swordmaster (10) / Saint (5) / Holy Sword (5) / Holy Knight (5) / Shield Lord (5)

[Chart Ability]

HP: 130/100 (Exceed Limit)

MP: 40/100

PHY. ATTACK: 45/100

PHY. DEF: 120/100 (Exceed Limit)

AGILITY: 45/100

MAG. ATTACK: 50/100

MAG. DEF: 110/100 (Exceed Limit)

RESIST: 100/100

SPECIAL: 35/100

=||=

Name: Hina Ohirume

Race: High Human

Alignment: 0 (Neutral)

Racial Class: N/A

Job Class:

Priestess (15) / High Priestess (10) / Miko (10) / Gogyoutsukai (10) / Yin Master (5) / Yang Master (5) / Onmyouji (5) / Amaterasu's Avatar (5) / Shaman (10) / Medium (10) / Totem Shaman (10) / Voodoo Master (5)

[Chart Ability]

HP: 80/100

MP: 100/100

PHY. ATTACK: 25/100

PHY. DEF: 65/100

AGILITY: 40/100

MAG. ATTACK: 100/100

MAG. DEF: 80/100

RESIST: 100/100

SPECIAL: 140/100 (Exceed Limit)

=||=

Name: Lorelai von Lingam

Race: High Human

Alignment: -50 (Neutral)

Racial Class: N/A

Job Class:

Fighter (10) / Swordmaster (10) / Berserker (10) / Spearmaster (10) / Lancer (10) / Rider (10) / Fencer (10) / Monk (5) / Eternal Arms Mastery (5) / Cursed Spear (5) / Vampiric Warrior (5) / Dragoon (5)

[Chart Ability]

HP: 100/100

MP: 50/100

PHY. ATTACK: 125/100 (Exceed Limit)

PHY. DEF: 75/100

AGILITY: 130/100 (Exceed Limit)

MAG. ATTACK: 50/100

MAG. DEF: 70/100

RESIST: 70/100

SPECIAL: 80/100

=||=

Name: Natasha Romanov

Race: High Human

Alignment: 100 (Neutral Good)

Racial Class: N/A

Job Class:

Captain (15) / Commander (10) / General (5) / Grand Marshall (5) / Summoner (15) / Grand Summoner (10) / Keeper of the Gate (5) / Lord of Monster (5) / Bannerholder (10) / Warlord (5) / Symbol of War (5) / War Saint (5) / Goddess of War (5)

[Chart Ability]

HP: 100/100

MP: 120/100 (Exceed Limit)

PHY. ATTACK: 30/100

PHY. DEF: 80/100

AGILITY: 50/100

MAG. ATTACK: 80/100

MAG. DEF: 70/100

RESIST: 60/100

SPECIAL: 130/100 (Exceed Limit)

21