Chapter 9
501 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name: Sullivan

Race: High Human (Upgraded Version of Human)

Alignment: 0 (Neutral)

Level: 285

Racial Level: N/A

Class Level:

Sorcerer (15) / High Sorcerer (10) / Lord of Magic (5) / Rogue (15) / Assassin (10) / Old Man of the Mountain (5) / Enchanter (10) / Alchemist (10) / Supreme Enchanter (5) / Master of Poison (5) / World Champion (5) / Asgardian (5) / Necromancer (15) / Master of Death (10) / Hades (5) / Druid (15) / High Druid (10) / Nature's Herald (10) / Forest Mage (10) / Disciple of Disaster (5) / Beast Tamer (15) / High Tamer (10) / Dominator (5) / Priest (15) / White Mage (15) / Cleric (10) / Inquisitor (10) / Master Healer (10) / Saint (5) / Bringer of Life (5) / God of Life (5)

It takes another week to get, but I finally have the [God of Life] job I want. If I can PVP, I will be called a cheater by the others with these job classes in my stats. Getting the [God of Life] job is even more challenging than [Hades] because it needs a lot of other requirements.

It needs [High Druid], [Nature's Herald], [Cleric], [Inquisitor], [White Mage], [Alchemist], [Saint], and [Bringer of Life] classes up to level 5 before I could finally get a mission to get the God of Life. Not only that, but I also need a great amount of reputation with seven different cities in three different worlds for this quest to move forward.

After that, I need to heal ten thousand creatures to their full health. Lucky for me, there is a loophole I can exploit. I can heal summoned creatures. So I call Natasha and let her keep summoning her creatures where I hurt them and heal them back up.

Then she canceled her summon before summoning them back.

Even with that loophole, it still takes a lot of time to do it. With [God of Life] job, I can resurrect someone without a penalty, but I can only do it seven times a day.

I shake my head and take a deep breath. I look at ten of my strongest NPC and nod my head.

Lorelai Von Lingam and Natasha Romanov, the guardian of the first floor. Cecilia Meusel, Alicia Auron, and Yue Yamamura, the guardian of the second floor. Asuka Amagawa and Futaba Takamori, the guardian of the third floor. Valena Brunhilde and Hina Ohirume, the guardian of the throne room. Lastly, Elisavet Vascelli, the guardian of the Vault and the fifth floor.

There are three more NPC, but they have not yet finished and are ready to use.

"This is it. This is our last attempt. The last attempt to save the entire world. Nay! Our last chance on saving the multiverse! Ragnarok has come and we will prevent it."

I look at them in sadness. This is the last big battle. Two more weeks and the server will be down, this world will be gone, and I will not be able to play any longer. I take out the guild weapons and say.

"Let's greet Death with a smile for this is our last stand."

I slam my guild weapon to the ground and open up [Gate] to the dungeon the GM prepared for me.

When we walk through the gate, I can see a massive crack in the world appear. Inside the crack, I can see a kaleidoscope. I take a deep breath and walk inside the crack.

As we walk through it, I can see a massive dragon, bigger than any dragon in the game. When the dragon looks at us, it roars, and I can see many names appear above my HUD. However, there is not a single name called Trihexa.

Even without the main boss in the fight, how the hell do I defeat thirty-two World Enemies?

However, a few seconds later, I can see one by one the names disappear, and only one name remains. It was the Ten Archangels of the Sephira.

One of the weakest of the World's Enemies because of their huge weaknesses against Unholy / Dark / Necrotic attacks.

"Tanker in the front!"

Valena, Lorelai, Alicia, and Futaba go to the front. They are my designated tank for their high defense and HP stats or their life-sustaining ability. The rest of us will be supporting them from the back.

Ten Archangels of the Sephira is a World Enemy that always bombards their opponent with a high-level AOE spell. They also have an anti-teleportation spell that prevents anyone from teleporting around.

The only thing we can do is to tank their attack and then do a counter-attack when they are out of their spell. It was their only weakness.

"The waves are incoming!"

I shouted and slammed my staff on the ground.

"Shield of Asgard!"

One of my most powerful shielding spells appears above us while my buffer NPC buffs us.

"Valena! Taunt!"

Valena comes forward and slams her shield, and attracts three angels. Dammit. Not enough.

"Futaba! Alice! Taunt!"

With all the angels attacking the three tanks, the assault NPC starts to bombard the boss. I summon my tamed beast and order them to attack the enemy and help in the bombardment.

"Keep attacking!"

I order my NPC to keep debuffing and attacking the enemy while I focus on healing and buffing my NPC. This is why I take the [God of Life] class for their powerful healing spell. I raise my staff and cast spells.

"[Healing Relic] [Cure Relic] [Stance of Faith] [Auto Block]"

Four biggest support [Saint] classes have. [Healing Relic] is a spell summoning a relic from the sky that heals any ally in the area for three minutes. [Cure Relic] is a spell that cures all 7th-tier debuff allies when they stay within the area of effect of the relic for one minute. [Stance of Faith] is a buff that gives a damage reduction to any light-based attack. Finally, [Auto Block] is just like its name suggests; it creates a shield made of light that blocks a good amount of damage.

~An hour later~

"Dammit!"

It takes us an hour before we finally defeat the Ten Archangels of the Sephira. Not only that, but I also need to resurrect my NPC twice. Fucking twelve times. We would be dead if not for my World Item and a new job.

Not only that, when one of the angels dies, we all get a debuff that can hurt all of us. It was a debuff that reduced our stat by seventy percent. We are all doomed if not for a powerful cleansing spell from Hina.

This debuff is called [Soul of Martyr], and it was a bitch because Hina needed a full minute of spell chant before it could be cast. That full minute I was busy healing and buffing my ally and also focused on attacking and debuffing.

Before we can even rest and heal ourselves, I can see seven figures appear not too far away from us.

"Bloody hell! [Lords of the Seven Deadly Sins], really?!"

This is the most annoying World Enemy because it uses curses and spells inflicted with curses that can cause a lot of debuffs.

"Fuck it! Defend!"

I order my NPC to go to a defensive formation and start buffing. I still have one more [Shield of Asgard] that I can use when they begin their opening attack.

I keep buffing and healing my ally while looking at the bosses in front of me. Finally, when I see them raise their hand, and a massive black ball appears, I quickly activate my spell.

"[Shield of Asgard]!"

A massive explosion happens, and I grit my teeth as one of my trump cards is gone. Should I use the other one? No. I will keep [Call of the Wild Hunt] for now. It let me call all Asgard forces for three minutes to trample and kill anything in their sight.

For now, I have other things with the same effect. I take out an item from my inventory. It was  [Gjallarhorn], the horn owned by Heimdall and used to announce that Ragnarok was coming. The item can only be used when the enemy has lore that is specific: they can end the world or will end it.

And all of the World Enemy have a world-ending scenario in their lore.

I blow the horn, and suddenly ten figures appear above me. These people are Odin, Thor, Tyr, Freyja, Vidar, Vali, Baldur, Hodr, Modi, and Magni. They are the gods of Asgard and the ones coming to my aid.

After calling them, I called another summon. It was another gift from taking over Heimdall's place as the sentry of Asgard.

A second later, I saw a white horse appear in front of me. This is [Gulltoppr], the horse of Heimdall, and as long as I'm on top of this horse, I cannot be stunned and blinded. So to fight the [Lords of the Seven Deadly Sins], we cannot stand there and take their attack like the previous fight, but we need to make an aggressive move and prevent them from casting spells.

"Attack!"

At my command, all the NPC and summon charges as one, and we clash with the boss.


If you want read more, you can visit my patreon!

18