Chapter 11
425 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sit on my throne and see that there are only two hours left before the server closes up. Yesterday, the dev asked me to close my market website for their game so they could cut the connection between my website and their system.

The last three days have been a hectic time for me. So many players return to this game to explore the world for the last time and sell all their items for a little bit of money, and I decide to buy them all.

Money is not a problem for me, so I buy them all. But, of course, I limit myself to buying only Legendary Equipment and above.

I tried to buy the World Items from [Ainz Ooal Gown] guild, but Momonga is a stubborn bastard and was unwilling to sell them to me.

Speaking of Momonga, I can still see him online. I can see Momonga trying to contact me with the [Message] skill.

"Yo, Momonga! Are you finally willing to sell your World Item?"

"Not a chance, Sullivan-san. I only call to ask you if you want to stay until the server closes."

"I will. Don't worry, Momonga. While I did not have a lot of in-game friends like you, I still love this game."

"Hahahahaha, do you want to visit Nazarick, Sullivan-san?"

"Oh? Is this an official invitation?"

"Yes. I will send the invitation to you."

A second later, I see an invitation from [Ainz Ooal Gown] guild, and I press the accept button. A second later, I appear in the middle of the throne room, where I can see Momonga sitting on the throne with a group of maids kneeling in front of him.

I look at Momonga with one of my eyebrows raised and say.

"Really? Is this your fetish?"

"I don't want to hear it from a Guild Master with all of his NPC made of women."

"Fair enough."

I walk toward him and sit on the floor near the throne.

"It was fun right, Momonga?"

"Yes. This place is my home and it is a shame for it to disappear."

"Yeah. Trihexa, the Beast of Apocalypse. It is a shame I cannot witness the power of [Ainz Ooal Gown]."

"Hahahaha! Maybe when we are all together we can defeat the Trihexa from devouring the entire multiverse."

I chuckle a little at his voice. Momonga was not a roleplayer but could improve and play along because many of his friends were roleplayers.

"You are right. With the combination of both of our guilds, we will beat the Trihexa!"

I shout and stand up for a second before sitting back down.

"Sadly, it will not happen. The other Forty-One members have gone and fought the Trihexa while leaving you behind to take care of the guild. They are afraid their creations will not be taken care of, so they leave it to someone who can do it. You."

While I cannot see it, I have a feeling Momonga has a longing expression and smiles at me.

"You are right. Among the forty-one members, only one survived and even then his injury was so severe that he did not survive leaving me alone."

"Who is it?"

"Herohero."

"I see. How is he before he is gone?"

"He said his goodbye and said that it was a fun time before disappearing."

"I see."

I frown a little when my eyes see a slight movement from the NPC around us. Nah, that is absurd. There is no way they are moving without a command.

"How is it?"

"Hmmm? Pardon me?"

"How is the Beast of Apocalypse, Sullivan-san?"

"Trihexa is a massive dragon, the biggest one I have ever seen in my entire time in this world."

"Truly? Even bigger than [Devourer of the Nine World: Níðhǫggr]?"

"Yes. At least five times bigger than that. I think one of its wing is the size of Níðhǫggr."

"Ah, I want to see it. I want to have a chance to fight them."

"Sadly, you are chained from the honor duty given by your guildmate and cannot go."

"Yeah. I will die alongside our creations for they are the legacy of my friend."

This time I'm sure I see the NPC vibrating. I look at Momonga and say,

"Momonga, are you using a command?"

"What? No. Why?"

"I think I just saw one of your NPC moves."

He looks at the NPC and sees them not moving.

"It was just your imagination Sullivan-san."

"I see."

I nod my head, and both of us stay silent.

"So, what are you going to do now, Sullivan-san?"

"I will be back and enjoy my last moment with my creations."

"I see. It is sad that we cannot meet after this."

"Yeah…"

I don't want to admit it, but Momonga and I live in a very different place. As a 'noble' of this country, I cannot meet a 'peasant' like Momonga because it will stain my family name. If I force my way to meet him, either he will be killed, or I will be the one killed by my family.

However, Momonga has a higher chance of being killed instead of me. So I don't want to risk it.

I shake my head and decide to continue our roleplay.

"However, while we cannot meet after this, I promise you something, Momonga."

"What is it, Sullivan-san?"

"As the [World Preserver] I will make sure the name of [Ainz Ooal Gown] will live on! The legacy of the Forty-One great player will continue to live on! This I declare!"

I can see Momonga look at me for a few seconds before laughing loudly.

"If you can preserve this guild then I will be eternally grateful, Sullivan! In the name of Momonga and in the name of Ainz Ooal Gown! I swear that our two guilds will be an ally to the end of time!"

I smile and grab his hand, then give him a firm shake.

"Good! Remember this promise Momonga for I will not promise something I cannot do."

"Hahahaha! Then I will leave the existence of my guild in your hand, O Preserver of the World."

"Very well. Prepare for a new Adventure Momonga! A new world that Ainz Ooal Gown can conquer! Make the name of your family into the most well-known name in the entire world!"

After saying that, I quit the Guild Visit time and teleported again to my base.

24