Chapter 13
422 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I look at the ceiling of my guild base and sigh. This is it. The last hour of the game. I look at my main NPC, the guardian floor of my guild.

Because of the expansion, this castle now has seven floors. I design the entire floor with a different kind of theme. The first floor is Summoning and Hit & Run. The second floor is Debuff and Healing. The third floor is  Physical and Magic. The fourth floor is Beauty and the Beast (Charmer Class and Tamer). The fifth floor is Hide and Seek. The sixth floor is the throne room, where I lead four NPC to battle. The seventh floor is the Vault.

I have been working hard to get the maximum level for all of my NPC. I have twenty-level hundred NPC with a lot of unique jobs and skills. That takes two thousand Data Storage, and I still have a thousand more.

I don't have any idea what I should make and decide to copy Ain Ooal Gown. I create a group of maids that can fight an enemy and hold them back for a moment. I call this group Seven Blue Butterflies because they have the same butterfly motive as a tattoo on their body.

If the Pleiades is a combat maid, the Seven Blue Butterfly is a Ninja Maid.

They took five hundred Data Storage, and I spent the rest of the data to make a normal maid to take care of the castle. I make fifty level ten maids and workers with support and production jobs.

I shake my head and decide to open up my stats.

=||=

Name: Sullivan

Race: High Human (Upgraded Version of Human)

Alignment: 0 (Neutral)

Level: 400

Racial Level: N/A

Class Level:

Sorcerer (15) / High Sorcerer (10) / Lord of Magic (5) / Rogue (15) / Assassin (10) / Old Man of the Mountain (5) / Enchanter (10) / Alchemist (10) / Supreme Enchanter (5) / Master of Poison (5) / World Champion (5) / Asgardian (5) / Necromancer (15) / Master of Death (10) / Hades (5) / Druid (15) / High Druid (10) / Nature's Herald (10) / Forest Mage (10) / Disciple of Disaster (5) / Beast Tamer (15) / High Tamer (10) / Dominator (5) / Priest (15) / White Mage (15) / Cleric (10) / Inquisitor (10) / Master Healer (10) / Saint (5) / Bringer of Life (5) / God of Life (5) / Wizard (15) / Supreme Wizard (10) / Chrono Wizard (10) / Watcher of Time (5) / Lord of Time (5) / Graviturgy Wizard (10) / Void Walker (5) / Master of Space (5) / Lord of Space and Time (5) / Thief (10) / Master Thief (5) / Nightingale (5) / The Listener of the Abyys (5) / Ninja (10) / Master of Ninjutsu (5) / Master of Shadow (5) / World Savior (5) / World Preserver (5)

=||=

I reached level four hundred yesterday, which was an achievement. Well, it was an empty achievement anyway. Unfortunately, I cannot use it because the server is going down in about twenty minutes.

I look at my NPC and say,

"Kneel"

I close my eyes and think about the memories of this game. While I cannot say that I have close friends, just like Momonga and his guild, I meet many people I consider friends.

We play together, finish quests together and explore the world together.

I close my eyes for a moment before seeing the countdown.

"Ten… Nine… Eight… Seven… Six… Five… Four… Three… Two… One… Zero…"

When the countdown reaches zero, I can hear a voice inside my head.

"I cannot let you inside my world. Your existence will break my world, I'm sorry. However, I will send you somewhere that can hold your presence."

I open my eyes and see all of my NPC get up from the ground and shout as one.

"Please! Please my Lord, please live on!"

I look at them in shock and confusion. Does that mean the Dev delayed the shutdown? Even when it is about to close, they still fuck things up. What a shitty dev. I release a sigh and freeze up when I can feel my breath.

I put my hand close to my mouth and felt my breath. What is happening?

Is this a new update to the game? A new update that I can feel my breath in the game? I frown a little and snap from my thoughts when I hear a voice. I look to the side and I can see Valena looking at me with a worried expression. Behind her, I can see the other guardian also looking at me with a worried expression.

"Lord Sullivan? What can we do for you? We will do anything you ask us!"

She can talk. Huh? What? What is happening? Calm down. Calm down. I need to calm down. I take a deep breath and use my roleplay to answer her question.

"Something is happening, the world has changed."

"Has the world changed?"

"Yes. Natasha!"

The said woman stood up and gave me a salute.

"Yes, my lord!"

"I need you to summon scout beasts and scout two kilometers around the castle. Stealth is the key here. Don't let your summoned beasts get noticed."

"Yes, my lord!"

I can see him summon a dozen high-level stealth scout beasts. It was a white bird called [White Roc], a level 65 monster specialized in stealth and scouting. They did not have much attack power but had high stats in agility.

Natasha orders her monster out of the castle, and I wait for a few minutes before she looks at me with a frown and shame.

"What is it, Natasha?"

"I-I'm sorry for not noticing it, my lord. However, the castle has been moved."

I can see the others have shocked expressions before half of them have angry expressions.

"Who dares to move us away?! Is this an attack?!"

The one who says that is Futaba. She is a berserker. It was a match for her personality. First, however, I need to calm them down.

"No. It was not an enemy attack. There is something different in the air. The World Tree is no longer here. Someone or something has moved our home away from Yggdrasil."

I frown a little and feel something inside my body. I follow the feeling and take out a seed the size of a tennis ball from my inventory. The seed is glowing.

"I see. A new chance, huh?"

I decided to bullshit my way through this problem. I know that some higher beings decide to play a joke on me once again, but instead of placing me inside their world, they toss me to the other. The voice I hear when the countdown reaches zero is the culprit behind this.

WAIT! Momonga! What happened to him? He is also planning to stay inside the game! Does that mean he is inside this world as well, or the voice places him and anyone in YGGDRASIL inside his world?

I hope he has a good time and knows what he is doing in the new world.

24