Chapter 1: Part 6 – Sweet dreams are made of . . . yourself?
2.5k 21 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
3107 words for you my dear little readers.
Have fun!

Part 6 – Sweet dreams are made of . . . yourself?

Once more sinking into the deep comfort of sleep I soon enough found myself back in the world of my dreams. Or rather the in-between, where you are fully aware of the fact that you are dreaming but choose to do nothing about it. The first dream had been troubling to say the least. With my emotions coming back at full force it had hit me way harder then I would have ever expected. It was one thing to blow someone’s brains out while you are mentally and physically impaired to feel emotions. The AI seemed to have done a really shit job of keeping away from my mind and now I had to wonder what else it might have influenced. And because of this, it was an entirely different matter to see the mangled body of your own mother in front of you and what could only be described as too graphic, when you just recently, like a few hours before, had those emotions come flooding back into your brain.

Another problem might be the effects this body had on my mind. I was not so stupid to not recognize when someone or something was trying warp my mind. I had more than once experienced what a well crafted virus can do to your systems, or how odd the effects of conscious altering substances could be; the only problem now was though that I had no longer a very advanced and unsavoury Auxiliary AI to rely on. And if we take into account that said AI at the very least seemed to have hampered my own feelings, I couldn’t actually be sure anymore what was me and what the ‘other’. The one thing I was very certain about though, was that my mother had not been a demon, I think.

Therefore it was a pleasant experience when the second dream of my more or less second life was already way more subdued then the first. It may also be the fact that this time there were no memories of my childhood or otherwise, but the dream itself gave of another feeling than the one before. It was more fantastic and less bound to the real world; I instantly liked it more than the first. ‘Now that I think about it, is it normal for people to be so aware when dreaming? I mean I’m analyzing my own mind while being stuck in a figment of it?! Then again I always knew I was superior to others. Yes that must be it. Time to go back to my dream and have some fun!’

The area surrounding me this time was not the familiar garden or the street in the city; instead I found myself walking around an unfamiliar and very foggy labyrinth. Looking around the first thing I noticed was, that I was back in my old body, though this time I was completely naked. Hardened muscle, tall build, impenetrable skin and short silver hair combined to form perfection; feeling invincible once more I strode on confidently. The walls of this place were made of almost three meter tall hedges, and the ground of soft dirt. While I shouldn’t know my way around, I could almost swear that a sweet, purring voice was calling me to me from somewhere in front of me. Every step I took brought me closer and I knew by instinct which way was right and which was wrong.

I almost wouldn’t have noticed how my feet were not leaving any tracks, as I was soon too distracted by the fog itself. Delicate finger were flowing out of some of the dense fogbanks, in an ethereal fashion they seemed to reach for my arms or legs, or sometimes even my chest. While I avoided them at first I quickly realized something; first of all they weren’t creepy looking in fact they actually resembled beautiful women hands, secondly they didn’t seem to try and hinder me but made moves as if they wanted to caress my skin. Being at odds with my desire not to be touched and my curiosity, the walls began to tremble and came closer. It was now almost impossible to escape the tender touch of the foggy fingers, so I did the only sensible thing, I persevered it.

That is what I had told myself in the beginning but soon enough I wasn’t so sure about that anymore. The touch of the ethereal extremities was light but it was still stimulating even to the hard and cold surface of my skin, especially when they slid over the more risqué areas. It was easy to ignore at first, but the more the misty mitts touched me the, the more sensitive I grew. My skin slowly turned supple and warm almost yearning to receive more of their tender care. It came so far, that each time they fondled my skin it sent little ripples of pleasure trough out my body, I knew this might be bad but I wasn’t really in any condition to resist anymore.

Hoping to savour the bliss full feeling a bit longer I stopped moving forward, but instead of resuming their petting the hands stopped seemingly irritated and tried pushing me, some even pricked and pinched whatever body part they could grasp. It was almost cute and amusing how the non-corporeal appendages tried to move someone of my stature around, that however ended quickly as one particular nasty hand pinched the outer lips of my genitals. I could barley hold back a shriek and instead rushed forward in a mixture of shame and maybe a little excitement. The hands seemed to have felt my urgency, because instead of being playful they beckoned me towards the inner sanctum of the labyrinth. When I finally broke through the last arc-way, I was the beholder of a truly breathtaking sight.

In the middle of the little glade was a single large, circular bed. The bed was surrounded by a dozen of glow bugs that seemed to perform little dances. From the point I was standing at, it was impossible to see inside, as my view was interrupted by a deep red, half-see-through curtain. What I could make out however, was the silhouette of a tall woman behind it, who only now seemed to have realized I was here. She turned her head towards me and spoke, and for some reason her voice reminded me of my own.

“My, my, I do have to say what a splendid warrior you make. All steely muscle and tight skin ... though it seems that your more womanly attributes have suffered a little, haven’t they? Ahh that might explain my new body, it is far less endowed than what I am used to.”

She crawled a little closer to the edge on all fours, any lesser woman would have probably found it rather exciting, I only raised half an eyebrow. Seemingly unperturbed by my inaction she continued.

“Say big Sis, I can call you big Sis right? I mean you are the older one of us after all!”

Not sure if it was actually something she had to ask about or only a rhetorical question I replied in a non committal fashion. “Sure.” ‘There is something about this woman that makes me very concerned; she is like a tiger ready to pounce!’

“So big Sis, I was wondering, was it a conscious choice to combine with me or did some other force of nature bring us together. Don’t be afraid to answer, both have their romantic implications. Tehe~!” She raised her hand to her mouth and chuckled lightly. I simply ignored it and scoffed. ‘She thinks she can play me for a fool!?’

“Stop with this child’s play! I know not what you are talking about and you don’t seem inclined to explain. Now, tell me who you are or suffer the consequences!” I was done with her games and her teasing. While the touch of the fog had been nice, it was by far not enough to break me!

“Aww! You’re now fun big Sis. I really don’t see how we are similar! Anyway I’ll tell you who I am if you come closer~!”

Made weary by her words and personality I advanced only carefully. Yet it seemed my worries were unfounded nothing jumped out from the fog and no monster attacked me. ‘Maybe she isn’t an enemy after all? I mean she lives in my dreams of all things.’ I was only a few steps away when I noticed something odd in the woman’s shape. ‘Are those horns and . . . a tail!? I have a really bad feeling about this!’ I was only a foot away from her shape now and all of a sudden red skinned hands shot out, before I could even react she had already embraced my head and pulled it towards hers.

“Oh you are so silly big Sis! How could you not know who I am!? It is me your little Sis! You are me and I am you, we are bound together in this body by the Magic of the last Empress. The last of her line to rule the Throne, the Witch of the Elder Mountain. You know my name, for you remember the last words she spoke to us.”

I looked into a face so utterly familiar that it was almost terrifying. It was the same face I had seen when I had looked into a mirror in this new world. It was my face but it also wasn’t, her eyes were bigger and more beautiful, the mouth despite being full and lush gave of a haughty vibe, together with my sharp features and straight nose, she looked regal almost like the definition of demonic beauty. It was a face one either wanted to kiss or cower before in the mud. Still being enamoured with her features, I slowly realized what she had said. Yes I indeed knew her; it was almost as if I had known her my entire life.

“Acathia, my little thorn . . .” A small tear rolled down my cheek as I said it.

“Fleur, my beautiful flower . . .” Her breath stocked as she looked into my eyes.

I saw that within her the same as in me something had broken, she had felt the same pain as me. She had too had lost her mother too young in her life, had been with her until her dying breath. Her mother too had been taken from her by hostile forces, fearful of what a powerful woman was able to do. She too had suffered from it and had been slowly isolated from all others by a burden to heavy to hold on her own. The burden to lead and to rule she had suffered under and subsequently fallen too. I looked into the eyes of this broken beauty and saw the things she had done in her later life, the pain, the hurt, the torture. Yet I wasn’t disgusted or pushed away by it, I knew these things so much better than others. No, instead I was angry at the people that had abandoned her, they had thrown her to the wolfs, instead of standing by her side. No, I wouldn't let anything hurt her any longer, she could take shelter within me and together we would grow stronger.

I leaned into her embrace, my hands closed around her pretty face and I drew closer, my breath became hotter with each second. I swallowed my fear and worries, and instead decisively kissed her on her trembling lips. At first for maybe half a second she was shocked but pretty quickly she returned the kiss and her tongue pushed deep inside of me. And as she did so my body changed, my old form slowly turned to ashes, underneath it my new body became exposed. The red and grey skin covering all my beautiful features and curves, the demonic tail swaying behind me and the royal horns  sprouting from my forehead. ‘This is the way Acathia’s body is and this is the way my body should be, for we are twins born from two souls intertwined, bound over eons and dimensions.’

I looked down at my twin before me. ‘Such a beautiful creature, it would be a shame if no one were to taste her. This pretty little morsel.’ My lips cracked into a wide smile exposing the sharp fangs I now posses and my long tongue lazily licked across them, they were sharp enough to draw blood. Apparently Acathia had sensed my intent but instead of accepting her older sister as she should have she crawled out from under me with a little bit of panic in her eyes. ‘Ahh~!It is so wonderful when they struggle!’ With a quick leap I was almost immediately upon her. My body was older, stronger, still trained to fight and so I simply pushed her down, one hand holding her arms above.

“Why do you flee, little Sis? Big Sis is here to protect you . . .” I pressed her arms further into the bedding making her shoulders span and twist. Changing my tactic a little on the go I drew a claw underneath the outlines of her breasts, just enough for her to feel it but never touching the breast itself. ‘Oh, she shudders but not from pain or fear, that I see now clearly.’

“Ahh~! No! Big Sis! You don’t understand, I . . .” Before she could go on I placed a kiss on her already hard nipple. “Eeek!” ‘Oh, what a lovely shriek!’ Pushed by her reaction I swirled my tongue around the mount and in a sudden idea bit into it, nibbling a little before withdrawing.

“But is this not your fault? You made me the same as you and now you should take responsibility. Who else to deflower me then my very own little Sis?” I leaned down to whisper in her ear and immediately found myself to regret the decision.

“Ahh~! No! STOP! A wave of power came out of Acathia’s throat and pushed me away from her.

Being almost blown to the other end of the bed I tried getting up but the ringing in my ears and the intense pain made me clutch my hand in a futile attempt to fight it. ‘How could she do this to me! My own sister! I only wanted to make her happy and help her feel good again! Is this not the way of our race? Or maybe she wanted to be on top? Argh! These weird emotions are so annoying!!!’ Looking up in a pained and hurt expression I tried to make sense of what just had happened. It is one thing to lose oneself so to these base desires but it is an entirely other to then be rejected and thrown away. 'I actually feel really shitty about the situation and my actions now.' Surprisingly all my anxiety was blown away when I saw the expression on my little sister’s face, it was the exact look I would have made after accidently kicking a cute kitten; utter despair!

“I’m so sorry Fleur! I didn’t want to hurt you but I had to break you out of the lust! Listen, I really want to be with you and fuck each others brains out but right now I need you to listen, closely.” I nodded in response; it didn’t feel right to talk.

“As you probably have already guessed our souls are intertwined inside your body that is why you are in control and not me. Sadly the spell of my mother will sooner or later merge our souls into one, with the more powerful one becoming dominant. But I expect neither of us wishes to die, nor do we wish that fate upon the other. And right there is the problem. Someone or something has done massive damage to your soul, I know not how or why, but it has happened over years maybe a decade even. It almost as if your soul has been eaten away and with this massive amount of damage it will not take long for my soul to completely devour yours.” Acathia smiled weakly as she looked up; it was clear this pained her greatly. She would lose the only like minded soul in centuries, the only one that could truly understand her.

“Than why don’t you stop it?” I knew it was a stupid question but I had to ask either way.

“I would if I could, yet I cannot. My soul is dormant for it is your body and the dormant soul will work according to mothers spell. The only way for both of us to survive is when you manage to awaken me; it would be like two souls sharing one body. It is by far not a perfect solution, but it is the only one that will work quick enough.”

“Good, if there is a way than we will manage. I am not one to fail!” I trusted her, in the short amount of time that I had known her we had already revealed more to each other than we had to any other person before. She was my little sister and I would protect her as much as she would protect me.

“It won’t be easy, you need other people, other mages for this and the proper ritual, I can show you what must be done after but everything else rests on your shoulders. I know you can do it though, so give me one more thing to look up to.” She was close to tears so I naturally rushed into her arms, it was the least thing I could to. After a while of us holding each other I turned my head and whispered in her ear.

“So, what now?” I nibbled at her earlope trying to get her into the mood. Shame on me though, as Succubae, even if they are Thorn, are always in the mood. In the same tone she whispered back, her lips just faintly touching my ear.

“Now, we will awaken you as a Succubus, be aware though us Thorn like to play rough!” With this she grabbed me by the throat and slammed me down into the soft bed.

‘Best. Dream. Ever!’

 

I hope you enjoyed . . .
And as always, do leave a comment, otherwise I might feel lonely, kay~? <3

48