Chapter 1: Part 7 – I should really listen to whispers in the night.
2.1k 12 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
3198 Words for you my dear little readers.
Enjoy . . .

Part 7 – I should really listen to whispers in the night.

To say that my first time was rough would probably be an understatement. Now I certainly don’t want to say it rocked my world or anything, because quite frankly it is hard to rock something that had until a few seconds ago not existed. The things one might read from that are most likely exactly that, the truth. Having not much, to no personal experience at all in the areas of sexual conduct, it was less like dipping in your toe and more than like being thrown in ice water. And when I’m honest, this first impression of sexual experience might have broken me from the get go and heavily screwed up my perspective on sex.

I mean what exactly are you to do when the first person that brings you to an orgasm, even if it is one conjured up by your own mind, is the only person in the entire fucking universe that looks exactly like you? Being that this person was no one less than my supposed soul-twin, who I also already had accepted as my little sister, this really made me question my own sanity and sexuality. ‘Does this mean I have the hots for my Sis, or does it simply mean that I am turned on by my own demonized body? Maybe it is also just my eternal longing for a like minded soul and person that drives me to these extremes? Who knows . . .’ While in my mind I was calmly analyzing the situation that took place in my dreamspace my body had decided differently and only came up with an unintelligible grunting noise.

“Ugh~!” This could be attributed to the more animalistic remnants of my mind working in over-drive. But maybe it was more the fact, that a delicate hand was tightly clenched around my throat and that the other hand of my little sis Acathia was currently pounding my vagina like a fucking jackhammer! Each time she pushed in a new shiver of ecstasy shot through my entire body and the pain of having my breathing cut off didn’t really take away from that; instead it only helped in smashing my mind into oblivion. She kept on pounding me for several minutes without even talking; only making sure that I came at least half a dozen times. But when my tongue started to lazily hang out of my mouth and my body was only responding in the occasional grunts I decided that it was enough. No matter how nice being fucked silly felt, staying as the bottom wasn’t really in my interest. ‘No! How condescending of her to think I would allow her to toy with me. I am the older one!’

“Grrrr. . .” A low yet feminine growl escaped me; in a surge of strength I grabbed both of my little Sis’ wrists and threw her off of me. Acathia gasped half in shock and maybe half in anticipation; apparently she hadn’t expected me to still have the mental strength to resist her. I looked around and scoffed, this was not the ambience I wanted. The bed in the fog had been a nice touch but it was too . . . cute; I wanted it more clean cut and fierce. All of a sudden I had an idea and tried something out.

I closed my eyes and imagined the garden around me, than I began to change it. First I turned the hedges into mirrors and the dirt into black tiles. Next I drew the walls closer and formed a room maybe six by six meters. The middle held a bed with four menacing looking poles on each corner and one of the walls was adorned with a complex array of cuffs, chains and bars. Next to them was a small cart with various . . . toys. When I opened my eyes again I was surprised to find that it had actually worked. ‘I guess when one is trapped in your own dream you can also influence it? Well now I was going to have fun!’

Acathia seemed as surprised as me, as she looked around for a bit before speaking up. “Wow, I hadn’t expected you to be able to do this so fast. These are huge mirrors! And this floor, ingenious, so easy to clean from blood or other fluids!” She was now walking around touching everything, with huge eyes. “Oh man, your world is so much more interesting than mine, you have to promise to take me there at some point, okay?”

She had stopped her inspections close to the chains on the wall; her face was now openly showing her excitement. Seeing her so clearly interested I couldn’t hold myself back and walked up to her. I leant in and gently wrapped my arms around hers from behind. In one swift motion I pulled her around to face me and brought my lips closer to hers. Her breathing became faster and unsteady, despite her trying to look tough and on top it was clear that she would love to take as much as to give. ‘Good, makes this easier.’

“Now my cute little Sis, we had you showing me a good time, yet I feel like there is something we are missing. What about your pleasure? We can’t have you missing out now can we?” I smile gently at her and cup her cheek with my hand.

Acathia looked up, her eyes gleaming with love and lust while her smile stretched in to a cheeky grin. “Ehh, weren’t you a virgin just a little while ago? And yet already so assertive! It’s almost as if you were born to become a Thorn, are you sure you don’t have a demon heritage?” Her look turned almost haughty but the trembling in her voice let her true feelings shine through.

“Yes, I am certain, but this doesn’t mean I’m not willing to learn. And so far I had only theory and no praxis. I’ll be sure to freshen up on my skills . . .” My lips parted into a maybe a little too cruel smile; after all inflicting pain was what I was good at. Now I only had to learn how to bring pleasure. Before Acathia could process what I was doing I lifted her up by both arms and pushed her against the wall. That was another thing I had noticed, I was stronger and a few centimetres bigger than her; although it could have just been my desire translated into the dream. I pushed further and when I noticed her trying to speak I simply shut her off by placing my lips on hers. It was surprising, during the first few kisses, which had been mostly rash and force full, I hadn’t noticed it but her lips had a taste to them, something between a sweet fruit or honey and the earthiness of warm ashes. I liked it, and very much so too.

As she began to respond to my advances I became more forceful. First I only lightly pressed my tongue against her lips exploring their softness. Then when I noticed her resistance waver I pushed it past her fangs and into her mouth. I felt her tongue now try to wrap around my own and after a little while a game ensued, where either of used tried to pull the others tongue into her mouth. While she was occupied otherwise I slowly slipped my free hand up her naked back until it gently rested on the back her head. Her legs began trembling and her kisses grew more ferocious; seeing as she was almost coming without me doing much my brows furrowed. ‘Shouldn’t there be more than that to get one an orgasm? This is too easy; not fun at all!’ As I was a little peeved, I instead of answering her kisses dug my fingers into her hair and forcefully pulled her lips from mine.

My eyes must have spoken enough to convey my emotions, because her grin immediately disappeared when I spoke. “Are you seriously all ready that wet little Sis? I barely touched you and haven’t even glanced at your privates!? But you, you are already dripping!”

“Well you’re one to talk, how often did you come just now six times seven? You try and stay in a black void for millennia when you’re a teenage succubus! Not like I had much action before I died either! Now fuck me already you stupid tease!” ‘It was just no fun when she was so responsive and willing; ahh I guess I’ll just use my favourite toys when I already have them here. Wait teenage? Are we not even adults yet!?’

“Fine, just don’t say I didn’t warn you!” Without waiting for her to respond I dragged her arms up and with the other hand secured the shackles around her wrists. They were simply the perfect height; just close enough to the ground that she could stand on her toes but nothing else.

“Huh? Cuffs? Well here we go, finally!”

‘Don’t be too happy I’m not done yet.’ But instead of telling her this I only smiled at her; all benevolence and sweetness. I walked over to the other side of the room and came back with my little tool chest. I had always liked playing with my hostages but to think that some of these ideas could be used for someone’s pleasure was an entirely new thought for me. And to be fair I think had subconsciously altered some of my toys, hell even the shackles were fuzzy from the inside! ‘Well no matter I have a new pet to take care of!’

“Sis, what are those? They look like . . . odd children toys?” She asked a little frantic.

Acathia’s eyes grew at least to twice their size when she finally realised what those ‘toys’ were for. ‘I’m actually surprised; no sex toys in Demon Land? Well when you think about it, this world was still akin to the middle ages. I’m pretty sure most of these things would be a little hard to manufacture.’ Looking my little Sis over once more, taking in the sight of this beautiful body and perfectly shaped curves my I began to drool a little. ‘No, this has nothing to do with my sexual orientation; I simply have not eaten since I came to this world and the sight of her being strung up excites me! Wait . . . this makes me sound like a cannibal . . . let’s . . . not go down that path.’ The first thing I grabbed was a leather blindfold, I didn’t want her to know what I else I had planned.

“That’s a . . . thing?”

She didn’t seem to sure what to make of the item; good enough for me. I put one finger on her lips signalling her to be silent and slid the blindfold over her eyes. Before I closed it off with a lock I pulled up her hair so that it fell over the leather strip, just because I thought it might look nice. I was not disappointed; it somehow looked fitting, in a ‘you won’t ever take this off again’ way. ‘Hehehehe . . .’

“Ah! This is mean; I want to know what you’re doing to me! You can’t treat me this way I’m a princess!”

Despite her words of defiance her lips cracked into a bright grin, she was clearly enjoying herself and even was so nice to play along. ‘Ahhh~! She truly is the best Sister I could have wished for.’ Ignoring her playful words of protest I grabbed the next object. The oval object was already smeared with an ice cold gel, which gave me a devious idea.I leaned closer and brushed up against her ear before softly whispering.

“If you make a sound now, you’ll lose your right for speaking, okay?”

“What do y—Ihhh!”

Before she could even finish her question I had slapped her on the ass, hard. ‘I think my claws just dug into her skin . . . oh well, whatever!’

“I said. Don’t speak!”

She seemed to have learned the lesson because she now only nodded instead of opening her mouth. ‘Haaaa, I wish I could see her eyes but no! I decided to make her suffer a little!’ Ignoring any thought of mercy I slowly placed the object against the base of her spine; maybe she would cave in from the cold alone. Sadly it was not to be, instead of crying out loud she simply bit her lip and held it in. ‘Well, we can’t have that!’ In one smooth motion I pressed the oval upwards and with little resistance it slid deep into her butthole, where it immediately began to vibrate. And as I had predicted this time she did not hold back but cried out in shock and most likely pain.

“Ahh~! Ah, what is this! What have you done! I can feel it moving inside of me.”

I gave her a slap on the other ass cheek and gave it a little squeeze; what could I do, it was simply too soft!

“Tsk! Now you have done it, I told you not to speak but you did it again. Well, I’ll simply have to take that ability from you, don’t I?”

With an evil grin I retrieved the last item from my toy box. But all of asudden Acathia cried out.

“No! You will not cut out my tongue before that I will fucking fry your brain!” 

'Huh!? What is going on? Did I do something wrong? I . . . no it can't be, right!?' She actually sounded angry and a little scared now. 'But I would never hurt her, just who does she think I am?' I focused on our connection and tried to figure out the problem, together with alot of pain came picture flooding into my mind. I began to recall her memories as if the things had happened to myself. The last month of her life, the rebels storming the castle, the dirty cell they held her in and the disgustingly fat human with his knife. ‘Those bastards, those swine had touched her! Oh, hells why did she have to suffer so? If only I could have meet her earlier.’ I felt tears welling up in the corners of my eyes. Instead of using my toy I simply hugged her tightly and softly whispered.

“Shhh, I would never do that. I know the pain you suffered. As long as I live no one will be allowed to hurt you.”

She nodded and I saw tears flowing from underneath her blindfold. I wiped them away with my thumb and gave her a soft kiss.

“Now, relax and let me take care of your pain, okay?”

Acathia nodded once more and after another kiss I gently slid the rubber ball inside her mouth, before I clasped the straps around her head and with a metallic click the lock took her last bit of freedom.

My hands moved down her body as I once more pulled her into my embrace. Her head moved to lie in the curve of my neck and I felt her hot breath on my skin while she tried to caress me. This time she did not tremble, no, this time she had understood. She had begun too trust me the same way I trusted her. I was certain she had went through my memories and found my own pain and insecurities, the ones not even this damned AI had been able to get rid of. I knew it and I loved her for it, for she was the only one that I would ever show them and the only one that would truly understand. We stood there for what felt like hours simply together supporting each other. In this moment I would love nothing more than to stay here forever but it was simply not possible, I already felt my body in the real world waking up; my grip on this reality was fleeting. I took a step back and caressed her cheek one last time.

“I’m sorry little Sis, I cannot stay here any longer. Will you be okay without me? Shall I remove the bondage?”

I would have expected a nod or something, but instead she lifted her head. Even though she was still wearing the mask she looked me straight into the eyes and despite the gag I could hear her word vibrate in my mind.

‘Thank you big Sis, but I think I like it; knowing that it is your way of showing your love makes me feel safe. I do not wish for it gone. But you must still heed my words. Once you leave here, your time and with it your life is limited; I fear you have less than a month to perform the ritual. You must hurry!’ What little of her expression I could see, clearly showed her pain and fear of losing her only connection to the world.

“No, I have to thank you. You have begun to open my eyes. Goodbye for now Acathia. I love you.” Without me knowing a sad smile had stole its way onto my lips.

‘Goodbye Fleur. I love you too.’ And while I was already fading from the dream space I could see her happily squirming in her bonds. What an odd sister I had found. I smiled when I thought about it, in a way she was my conscious and I was her restraint.

. . .

When I awoke, the first rays of the morning sun were already shining onto my bed and directly in my face. With a grumpy noise I turned to lie on my stomach. It was simply too early for me, I was never an early bird, and I kinda got the feeling that Succubae and even Thorn are more nocturnal than other people; don’t really know about other demons though. Honestly I didn’t even know what reason I would have to get up anyways, so I decided that a few more hours could not be so bad. I was just about to go back to sleep when I heard a voice next to my ear.

“Fleur, I command you to-” Before the person could react I began screaming.

“Ahhh!” In a split second I pushed myself onto my arms and kicked at whoever was around me.“Who the fuck dares to try and kill me in my sleep!?”

Just when I was about to stand up I noticed my tail untangling itself from between my thighs, dripping with . . . fluid. ‘Yuck!’ Despite being extremely grossed out I looked up to the person who was now kissing the wall.

“You! You fucking pervert!”

Before me slowly separating herself from the wall was the disgusting little shit that had summoned me, my Mistress.

MURDER TIME!!!

Thank you for reading . . .
And as always, do leave a comment, or I might feel lonely, kay~?<3

42