Chapter 1: Part 13 – Am I Human or Pet? (2/2)
2.2k 31 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The world map: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12Ht4PJo7QPAv5Pp7w49KAdaeVuWIy1HK/view

Chapter 1: Part 13 - Am I Human or Pet? (2/2)

[POV] Fleur?/Fury?

‘Ugh, stupid fucking Petra! Making me have to work when my little one is so vulnerable and in need of affection!’ I sighed and shook my head in disappointment. The last few days had been a little hectic. With Meggy’s transformation coming to its conclusion, I should have been there for her. She was, after all, the closest I would ever come to having children. After sifting through the weirdly instinctual knowledge I had gained about my race at my “birth” and cross-reviewing it with several old tomes from the Royal Library I sadly had to realize that my particular sub-race seemed to be fully sterile. I made sense when you thought about it. What Arch-Demon would like subordinates that could reproduce without him knowing and potentially overthrow their master?

Still, I was lucky enough to have weaselled my way into the Royal Library. Ever since I had learned to disguise myself and posing as a human, my adopted identity of a travelling historian had opened me more than one door. It, of course, helped that my human guise was rather pretty and good enough to charm most men and even some of the women. Going into the city like this a quickly become my go-to method for interacting with just about anyone. That was because over the last few days the beloved city guard had decided to fire upon me with ballistae whenever I tried to fly over the walls. One bolt ripping through my wing had been enough action for me one day. It almost seemed that they stopped liking me once I had begun stealing from several shops to get things for Meggy and me.

Thinking of my little pet a silly smile spread across my face. I would have never expected for her to become so obedient. And of course, once she had started to look even cuter than before, me not being with her had become unbearable! Her short fur was so incredibly fluffy and soft it made me want to cuddle her all day! Once I was done here I could pick up the presents I had gotten her today and finally go home. Sadly I still had to clean up here . . . Cruxian Demonhunters in new Thauma-Ákra . . . just how had they managed to sneak into the Capital of the big and powerful Andanian Empire? A nation that was widely known for summoning and using demons . . . especially in a war that was. My instincts told me something was brewing but I wasn't sure of what.

I looked over the two brutalized corpses lying to my feet again. They had noticed me almost instantly. Not even the guards were able to look through my disguises, so it hadn’t been that dumb of me to try and pose as a prostitute for luring out my targets. Yet what I had not expected was for the two men to immediately turn on me once we had settled down in a nearby tavern. It had been a harsh fight, costing me most of my stored up energy and ending with me bruised and cut all over. Again it reminded me that I would have to learn to properly fight at one point. Being able to handle a knife fight due to superior strength was all good and nice, barely being able to win against two swordsmen because of magic and dirty tricks was . . . less good. I sighed again; I really didn’t like this world.

 

A few minutes later I left the room through the open window and jumped down. Back in the alleyway where I had picked up the guys I ducked behind a few crates and once more took on the appearance of the sophisticated historian. Fair skin and a pretty face went long ways of making the people trust me. I smiled and curtsied at a guardsman crossing my path, just as he was about to return the greeting, panicked screams about a fire cut through the early morning air. He nodded an apology and rushed off. I took the chance, turned to the left into a small alcove and collapsed to the ground.

My magic took out more from me each time I used it. At first, it had been like breathing but pretty soon the toll on my body had started to grow. It had begun simply, with light sweating and being out of breath. By now I had a hard time not to puke out my guts every time I did something more than shift my wings out. Even donning a disguise was pure torture. This time I had not been lucky, what little I had eaten in the night came back out in distastefully coloured soup. After my stomach finally rested and the last of the shivers subsided I leaned my back against a wall, slowly breathing in and out. ‘I should have listened to Petra and accept the deal already. Ugh, no, I can still go on by my own power.’

I pushed myself off the wall and used my coat to wipe away pits of puke and snot. I would never succumb to my own weakness! Instead, I hurried my pace and finally got to where I had stashed away my presents for Meggy. The smile somehow found its way back into my face as I looked through it and made sure everything was still there. For one important thing I had bought her from the little money I had, was clothing and a bit of accessory.

While it pained me to admit it, at one point sooner or later I would have to introduce her back into society. And it would certainly not do if she came off as a savage demon. That was what the locals called the pathetic remnants of the once great but now long destroyed Ancient Empire. Looking at her lineage by which she apparently was a Senri, she would already have to deal with humans treating her as little more than an animal. I really didn't want to add fuel to the fire by having her walk around naked.

Gathering my things I snuck out of the alley and back onto the streets. Already the bells were ringing and people were running to where the thick grey smoke billowed. It was high time for me to make an exit. With the flickering of flames in the background, I left the city for the woods and with it for Meggy and my home.

 

After about a quarter-hour of flying, I noticed the first signs. I had been flying low above the trees to avoid detection, both from the ground and from high up; I had no desire to clash with the empires wyrm riders I had seen once. Due to this and maybe a mix of intuition and an unexplainable dread, I knew as soon as I saw the fresh wagon tracks that something had to be wrong. These tracks hadn’t been there when I had left yesterday morning, another weird thing was that there were only tracks going into the woods and no coming out. ‘I hope this does not mean what I think it does. . .’

I took off the ground again and doubled my speed to the cave I called my temporary home. On the way there I came across a recently abandoned wagon train but did not stop to investigate. Stuff like that I could still do after I had checked up on Meggy. I was halfway through the forest and could already see the entrance little ways up in the cliff face when I smelled what made my heart beat faster from panic. It was blood; not the sweet scent of human blood, but the overpowering stench of demon blood like my own. 'Demon-Blood!' I dropped down at the entrance and stepped into the cave, the darkness not a hindrance to my eyes. Before me, a clear trail of blackish blood splatters extended into the deeper caves.

“No, no, no! Meggy! Where are you?” I rushed after the trail hoping for her to be okay.

“Ngh . . . here . . .” The voice was weak and coming from a little further away.

When I reached her hiding spot I almost instantly reeled back at what I saw. Before me lying on the ground was not the freshly birthed demon I had been expecting, but the young, frail girl I had brought in to this cave. Only the two tails between her legs and the amount of blackish blood told me that she was still my Meggy. Her body was cut and bruised all over, she had wounds in places where they had no right to be. Her right shoulder was punctured by two arrows and as I stepped closer I saw the most horrific thing. Sticking out from the left side of her stomach was the splintered part of a sword's blade; blood seeped out of the wound each time she took a breath.

“Meggy . . . what happened to you?” I kneeled down next to her and out of habit started petting her head but stopped when she flinched from my touch.

“So- Sorry ... not Meggy ... only Megan.” She clenched her teeth as a violent spasm shook her body.

“I’m hurting Fleur ... I hurt Meggy ... my pride hurt her.” Her eyes were pleading as she looked at me. In this moment it didn’t matter to me that she had called me Fleur and not Fury, she looked so small . . . so weak.

“Please ... I’m not ... strong enough for this ... make me Meggy again.” Tears flowed down her face.

“What do you mean by that?” Why did she make it sound like there was a difference between Megan and Meggy?

“I- I don’t want to die as Megan . . .” She flashed me a sad smile. In return, I smacked her across the face!

“Don’t fucking say such things! I’ll figure something out, okay? Ah! We need to stem the flow of blood first! How good that I have first aid training! . . . wait do I? Doesn’t matter now.”

As I had no bandages at hand, I simply ripped off several strips of my dress and wrapped them around her most obvious wounds. Sadly I apparently wasn't the most gifted of people in this. While the bandages did quickly soak with blood they did little to staunch the bleeding. Panicking a little at what to do now I decided to simply pick her up and carry her to her pile of pillows. All the time she asked me to turn her back, even begged me at the end. Yet I had no clue as to what she meant by that! The only thing I could do was sit by her side and wait for the life to leave her body. I hated myself for not having read up on medicine, it was rare for a cyborg to get deadly injuries after all. ‘Huh, why do I know what a cyborg is? And why do I care?! I should be focussing on Meggy! Her body is so broken and her blood is just flowing everywhere . . . her blood . . . maybe . . .’  

I immediately jumped up at the thought! There was something I could do for her! Something only I could do. . . well, that was if it did work. If she was losing blood maybe I could help out with my own? My blood was what changed her in the first place and I had natural regeneration! 'Fuck it! It is all or nothing! I just hope this works' I took one of my knives and without hesitating slit open my wrist from left to right. Before Meggy could even disagree I had already shoved my wrist into her mouth and yelled at her to suck. A second went by, two, ten, a full minute, but the bleeding did not stop! ‘This is not how it’s supposed to go! As soon as I will my magic to heal me it does! Fuck! I’m so stupid!’

Despite my own fatigue and dangerously low amount of mana, I pushed. I pushed all that I had into the blood flowing down Meggy's throat, still, it didn't work. Tears came to my eyes as I pushed on despite my own body screaming at me to stop. Little by little I felt something in me, not in my body but my soul, break and come loose. I cared not for what it was only that I was certain that it would help Meggy. And as I did so something else came flooding back into my mind. Memories of places, people and dates that I had known once. All of them came crashing back to me. And with it a name, my name . . . Fleur.

 

In a start, I opened my eyes and realized that I remembered everything. Not only my own memories but also what the persona called Fury had done in the two weeks where I had gone unconscious. And yet despite all of those memories, I felt strangely empty. I didn't know what it was, but I knew I had just lost something big and important. My eyes strayed over to the only other person with me. The girl I now knew to be Megan Hale was staring at me with big unblinking cat-eyes.

“So, Fury . . . will you turn me back into Meggy?” She leaned her head to the side in a questioning manner.

“Wha- What do you even mean by that?” I frowned in confusion, the memories I had of Fury weren’t the most . . . clear on some things.

“Simple. Since you turned me I started to despise the person I was before. I was, no, am a selfish and spiteful girl. The other one though - the one you called Meggy - she is always happy and doesn’t care about anything as long as she can be with you.”

“Okay . . .” I kinda didn’t like where this shit was going.

"So, I ask you to turn me back. This form feels constricting, but I don't seem to know how to change back. Therefore you have to do it!”

“Look, Megan. I’m really not sure as to what that . . . what Fury has done to you, and I’m not sure I can do what you want me to do.” I got up as my voice became more and more strained by frustration. “I mean, I don’t even fucking trust you one bit! The last thing I remember of you is you trying to rip me apart with wind-blades!”

“Are you saying your actually Fleur and not Fury? What the heck? How fucked up is your damned mind!? Just change me back already!!!” She whirled around and threw a pillow at me.

"What even gives you the right to say that, when you just fucking developed a split personality!" I took the pillow that she had thrown and slammed it into her face!

“I do not have a split personality! What even is that!?” This time she went all out and used her magic to throw several pillows and even a blanket at me all at the same time!

I grabbed two random pillows from the ground and advanced on her, all the while deflecting fluffy projectiles from left, right and behind me. Once I was close enough I jumped at her, both pillows in front of me like a bulldozer. She fell to the ground and struggled with me trying to gain the upper hand but thanks to my superior strength I had her pinned beneath me soon enough.

“I hate you Fleur! I fucking hate you! You turned me into a demon so take responsibility!”

“I didn’t do any of that! That was Fury! Not me!”

“I don’t care who of you imbeciles did it! Turn me back into Meggy, right this instant!”

“I have no idea what that means!!!”

“I said. CHANGE. ME. BACK!!!”

“Shut up already!!!”

This time before she could answer I took to drastic measures and planted my lips directly on hers. Her eyes grew wide as I did so. From somewhere deep inside of me and dark urge told me exactly what to do now. Instead of breaking the kiss, I stuck my tongue inside of her mouth and wrapped it tightly around her own. Keeping my grip strong I pulled both her wrists together and pressed her against a nearby wall, not caring for her comfort or questioning if her wounds had healed properly.

Megan, in turn, responded far different from what I would have expected. Instead of trying to break free or being repulsed she lifted her legs and wrapped them tightly around my waist clambering onto me as if her life depended on it. Her own kisses grew hotter and feral, biting into my lips whenever they came between her fangs. She growled in pleasure as my free hand dug into her supple butt, kneading it and groping it like a piece of prime cut.

While my mind was still trying to comprehend this turn of events my body was already wanting for more. Raising Megan higher on the wall I lifted her vagina from my stomach and instead plunged three saliva drooping fingers inside of her tight fuckhole. Rhythmically pushing them in and out again, while my tongue changed from penetrating her mouth to exploring her stiff nipples.

“You like this, don’t you, you slutty little pussy?” I bit into her nipple and sucked on her small breasts.

“Ye- Yeah! Yes, I do!” She put her hands on my breasts and began playing with them in the same way I was with her.

“Say it! Say that you’re a slutty pussy that loves being fucked! Say it!" I jerked my hand out of her snatch and slapped her butt, my claws digging into her soft skin.

“AH~! AH~! Yes! This slutty pussy loves being fucked!”

She proceeded to rub her moist pussy all over my hard abs. Seeing her form already starting to change I threw her into the pillow pile and lifted her up by her plumb ass.

“That’s right! You’re nothing but a pussy, a Cat in heat! And what happens to pussies?”

“They get fucked, niyaaaahhhh~!”

“Fuck yeah, they do!”

I pressed right up to her, periodically switching between slapping her ass and groping her tits. I made her focus only on this. But just as she was about to let out another mewl, I slid my tail between my lower lips and plunged it right into her tight, wet hole! Once, twice, trice. With each of my thrusts, her body changed further from the human-looking one into her demonic form. At one point I had switched position so she could eat me out while my tail was constantly fucking her. As my body was almost about to come from the constant friction in my pussy, I plunged my coiled up tail deep into the little pussy in front of me.

Just before I climaxed I took her head and jammed her face right into my vagina smothering her with my lips. She jerked from the asphyxiation but my grip was stronger than whatever resistance she could muster. And just as her eyes roll up and she was about to pass out I clenched the walls of my snatch and finally came. I held her head there for a little while longer, letting my cum flow into her mouth and over her face before I pushed her away and collapsed into the pillows myself. Seeing Meggy snoozing in her nest with my cum all over her face brought a happy smile to my face. ‘Fuck, I love this world!’

 

I woke a few hours later to the sound of yelling and the clattering of weapons outside before Meggy's and my cave. In my sleepy state, it took me a moment to truly grasp what this meant. I blinked slowly and smiled before the voices got louder, came closer to the entrance. Almost instantly my eyes grew wide and I bolted up straight! They were here to kill us!!!

“So, think you need a hand now?”

I twirled around and stared at the owner of the voice. A little ways away from Meggy’s head was a young woman sitting apparently on nothing but the air. The top of her head was adorned with obviously fake bunny ears.

“Petra!!!” I yelled out both surprised and pissed!

‘What the fuck is that shitty goddess doing here?’

If you like my stories and want them to continue than leave a positive Rating. For a happy author is a productive author!

Cat or dog?
  • Cat Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Dog Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Meggy Votes: 65 64.4%
Total voters: 101
34