Chapter 1: Part 2 – Worst day of my life . . .
3.3k 15 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
This chapter is currently under Rewrite!!!

Part 2 – Worst day of my life . . .

 

Soon after wondering if studying economics would have earned me a better fate then crime, I had to stop my sitting down inspection because my attention was brought to the space around me. Surrounding the about three by three-meter circle were seven hooded figures dressed in rather questionable robes. I mean, I had seen some kinky and fucked up shit in my time, but these people were medieval-looking enough that I have to wonder if they actually had played out the act of summoning a demon? If so, they were total weirdoes, which only added another insult to my already questionable situation. 'I mean demon-sex, really, fucking perverts. Well, let’s see what they want.’

“I’m only going to say this once, guys. If you don’t tell me what the fuck is going on. I am going to slowly and painfully torture every one of you!”

Trying to make my point come across, I stood up tall, making myself look more imposing than I normally already do. At least that had been my initial plan, only that the new weight of both tail and horns made me wobble about a bit, resulting in a not so imposing crouch.

“Damn you people for fucking with my body while I was out for the count!”

I gritted my teeth and once more hoisted myself up this time with a little bit more grace and less pathetic wobbling. Seeing me stand tall and more than once addressing them, one of the figures finally came forward. This one was slightly smaller than the other ones, and when she spoke it was pretty clear that she was female. ‘Seriously woman, lesbian demon sex? Do you not have any honor, or in the case of me being the so-called ‘demon’, any self-preservation instincts? Bah! As if I would let anyone touch my glorious frame . . . that was no longer as glorious as it used to be. Fucking damn it, woman, not sure what yet, but I am going to rip something out of your body!’ The problem of conveying this important message soon became clear when she actually began to speak.

Demon hear my call! I beseech you, offer us your body and soul!” ‘. . . What?’

‘What the actual fuck woman! Speak English! Okay, screw it. Analyze Language Structure. Analyze for closest match!
Oh, right . . . no AI, this is so confusing.’

“Ah, you know I have no clue what you’re saying and it’s kinda pissing me of. So please speak English?”

Instead of answering me in a proper language, she took a step back and addressed one the other people in robes, this one was obviously male.

Jonathan, why does this Demon not respond? You said you had studied the texts properly! You said she would understand Andanian! Idiot!

The woman seemed to be angry and actually took off her hood revealing a pretty but pissed off face, and of course, the nerd woman was wearing glasses! She looked younger than what I had expected maybe sixteen or eighteen. Seeing this, the man quickly rushed forward and tried to put her hood back on while she was just brushing him of and kept yelling.

Fix this, you Idiot! Fix it or you won't be allowed to touch her! Use a language spell or something!”

She seemed to become more irritated with each second, not that I could understand why though. It looked like the woman had made her point come across, as the man looked to the other people for a short while, and then came forward to the weird glowing circle, where he began to paint on the ground with blue paint. ‘It looked okay, I guess?’

Demon I hereby bind you to this place, and I order you to understand your summoners!”And all of a sudden they spoke English!

The woman once more came forward. “Did it work? Can she understand us now?”

“I don’t know, it should have worked. Just ask her a question and we will know.” The man answered.

The woman turned to me. “Oh, mighty demoness of the nine hells, may I beseech you? What do they call you?”

“What?” ‘Seriously? Who talks like that and do they really have to call me a demoness?’

“What do you mean, ‘what’? Is that your name?” She now seemed more confused than I was.

“I said what, as in what the fuck are you on about? How can you not know the name of the person you fucked over? If you really need to know, I’m Fleur Bellrose, this should most likely tell you enough.”

“Okay, you seem really eager about fucking, which in itself is good, really! But you’re kinda not what we expected of a Succubus?” She looked to her still cloaked companions but they only shrugged.

“The fuck are you still going on about demons? I’m obviously not one! Fleur Bellrose? I'm rather notorious I might add?! Does any of this sound like a demon name!?” ‘Seriously these people, I’m actually losing my will to kill them, they are just so pathetic!’

One of the other men that had not yet spoken stepped forward. “The demon might be right. The name Fleur Bellrose doesn’t sound like any of the demons I heard about. I mean does it not sound like the name of some princess?”

In this moment, the eyes of the woman lit up in a very disturbing manner. “That is totally right! How could I have been so stupid? She is obviously a demon princess! We need to immediately bind her!”

“What is wrong with you people, can you stop already with this weird make believe? It’s making me fucking sick!”

Once more they only looked at me in confusion. 'Why, I wasn't insane right?'

“You know what screw this, doesn’t matter how weak I am now! I’m leaving and you won’t stop me!”

With this, I went to step out of the circle and ran straight into an invisible wall. For the first time in years, I felt pain as blood trickled down my squished nose.

“Ow, my nose. The fuck is this?” It felt like running into a stone wall except it was see-through, this wasn’t glass though. Making up my mind I raised my fist. Nothing would hold me!

“What are you doing?” The woman, who I had now classified as a girl, screamed out.

Ignoring her pathetic yapping my fist slammed down, the wall seemed to almost ripple but held still. And a few moments later I began screaming in pain.

“Arhhhhhhhhhhhggg!!! Fucking shit hell!” I stared at the female figure in front of me. 'How dare this dirty meat-bag hurt the glorious me!'

“I’m gonna make you suffer slut! You have no right to damage me!” I took several steps back and lowered my head. 'If I had horns why not use them?'

The people around began to talk in hushed voices, several of them ran towards a door and left the room. ‘Yes flee! For you stand no chance against me! Ha ha ha!’ The girl once more stepped forward and onto some of the glowing lines, disrupting them in the process, and actually extended her arms in a welcoming gesture.

“Yes, come for me! Come for me and fuck me! Become my pet!” She smiled at me brightly, her eyes gleaming from wet tears.

“Oh, yes, I am so going to fuck with you!” I answered with a grin that promised suffering and pain.

'Something in those eyes of hers was just not right, but that didn’t matter now. Soon I would be done with her and these pathetic clowns!' I dug my feet into the ground and charged, I intended to break this barrier with all the power my body had to offer. The instance I bolted forward I noticed something was not right; instead of crashing into the barrier as I had expected there was nothing there and the only thing my running did was catapult me in to the open arms of the creepy girl. I yelled at my body to stop and tried to twist out of the way, sadly it was not to be. Face first I crashed into her more than generous chest and together we tumbled to the ground in a heap of twisted limbs. I laid there for a good second, my face buried in-between her breasts and decided how the day had been going.

The girl stirred underneath me as I heard her grumbling. "This the best day of my life! I have a demon pet!"

'Okay, I guess I was sure of it now.'

“Worst day of my life.”

61