Chapter 1: Part 8 – How to train your pets!
2.5k 19 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A smaller Part due to earlier formating issues.
1887 Words for you my dear little readers.
Have fun . . .

Part 8 – How to train your pets!

“You! You fucking perverted Little Shi- Missy! What, by the hells, are you doing in my bed!?” Taking a short glance at the girl only made me frown in disgust. ‘Just how had the little Shitstain snuck up on me?’

I stood up and kicked the offending piece of flesh off my bed ignoring the growing pain in my side. I had already noticed that if I hurt her, it resulted in the same pain being inflicted on myself. Thankfully for me, when I had been around twenty my "employers" at the time had thought it to be a good idea to subjected me to training that removed the conscious mind from bodily pain, or how I liked to call it “Beat Fleur with hot searing metal poles until she cries”. While my new body didn’t have the same conditioning, or artificial nerves, as my old one, my mind was still very much able to drown out such little pain. An open fracture or ripped-of limb would probably still hurt like shit and take me out of the fight, but I was more than confident that I would be able to keep conscious even with massive amounts of blood loss. At least I hoped I would.

Filing my rather bleak thoughts away for later I returned my attention to the unwanted guest or in this case more like “Just short of Sex Offender”. By all seriousness though, who would be depraved enough to try and sexually attack a woman in their sleep? Okay, now that the thought came up, I was pretty sure a lot of people would do so. But who of those people would be dumb enough to try the same shit with a physically and mentally stronger person? I mean, what chance did this pathetic little creature have? I had just short of a decade more life experience, a far stronger body that was apparently still able to crush mortar, vast combat capabilities and by definition two fucking minds; she on the other hand was what, a measly teenage college student with voodoo powers? So how did she sneak up on me, by all accounts it should have been impossible!

I scowled at the little worm playing at being my so called Mistress. Still in thought over her startling infiltration capabilities, I got off the bed and stepped around it. Just for good measure I kicked the writhing mass again, yet this time I went straight for the face, no point in half-assing it. A sharp sting in my face and a two noticeable cracking sound made it clear that I had just broken both our noses. It wasn’t something that I would even bat an eye over; I simply readjusted it with one hand and with the other picked up this waste of oxygen by the collar of her uniform.

“So, apparently I must repeat myself. What are you doing in my bed!?” It seemed I had somehow broken her for all that came out were annoying whimpering sounds.

“Ugh, fine I’ll help with your nose.” I sighed and did the same thing to her I had done for myself; while it did restore her nose to a more normal form she also had started crying like a little baby. I simply couldn’t understand this person, just where did her believe that she could control me or Acathia come from? It had most likely to do with some magic mumbo-jumbo did I didn’t understand anyway. ‘Why does everything have to be so troublesome? Well, can’t be helped she is bound to me so she’ll answer my questions. Or else . . .’

“Still not answering, eh? And here I was even so nice to fix up your nose; can’t you show a little gratitude?” I pressed her against the wall to make sure no one in the hallway would see us, also maybe just to intimidate her a little more. Against my expectations she didn’t seem to take the hint, as she somehow managed to stop her whimpering and glared at me.

“I summoned you!” ‘What the fuck is going on? How is she suddenly so defiant?’

“So what!?” I had the feeling that something did not check out, this situation and her reaction just now simply wasn’t natural. And besides that, I could almost feel the lust dripping of her mind. ‘Cre~epy’

“As my summoned you have to obey my commands, so it is written in the ancient runes.”

“Yeah, I’m gonna take a hard pass on that.” She hadn’t been able to stop me until now, so how did she plan to do so now? As long as I was fast enough to stop her from uttering any commands.

“But you have to; you are magically bound to do so! And the contract was clear; you agreed to become my pet in exchange for being released from the circle.”

This little shrimp was really getting on my nerves, she was a normal civi, well okay she had magic but who cares, so predictably she should have already faltered. But it seemed she was also a massive pervert with no desire to survive beyond twenty. ‘Ah what to do? Break her fingers! That actually wasn’t such a bad idea! Thanks little Sis, at least I think that came from her? Hard to say really.

“I think you haven’t really understood my intentions, little Missy.” Without removing my grasp from her collar, I grabbed one of her clenched hands and brought it violently into her field of view. Then I pressed her against the wall with my knee so I had both hands free for what I was about to do.

“I. Do. Not. Play. Games!” Each word had been underlined with more pressure on her little finger and with the last word I finally yanked it out of its socket with a nice “Pop”. Of course the little Missy thought it would do her good to scream loudly, but I was having none of that I pressed my elbow hard against her trachea, cutting off her air supply. And as everyone knows, no air equals no sound.

“Shhh, it wasn’t that bad now was it? See I didn’t even flinch, despite me going so far as to hurt myself! I hope you can appreciate, that I only dislocated it, look I can even put it back in!” I smiled at her serenely, though I fear that the smile may have never reached my eyes, and in one quick motion I plopped it back in. Much to my surprise I heard footsteps approaching from the hallway. How glad I was in that moment that I was still strangling her otherwise my first day in the academy would have not gone over well. Annoyed with the interruption I seized the perverts chin and forced her to look at me.

“You will not scream, nor will you tell anyone what happened here today? Is that clear?” She meekly shook her head but I saw that she still wasn’t broken.

“Hmmm, good enough. Now go to where the clothing is kept and bring me a pair of pants from the male uniform, the hells will freeze over before I wear that skirt. Now git!” She glared at me once more and walked to the door, but true to her weirdly stubborn nature she had to let out a comment.

“Just because you have won today it won’t mean that I’ll give up! I summoned you, you are mine!” After that she stormed out, hopefully to get me pants.

I was too baffled to even really comprehend what just had happened. By now the only logical answer was that this girl had a proper death wish. Or she had somehow drowned out everything I had done to her. Okay if we go with that thought I had more or less two options, either she was batshit crazy and to fucked up in her mind to even register danger, or she had been trained to endure torture and had these haughty responses beaten into her. I honestly wasn’t sure which of these two options I dreaded more. My thoughts on this were interrupted when another familiar figure walked in through the door.

“Fleur. I’m here to . . .” Teril immediately stopped midsentence when she saw me and a noticeable red blush spread across her face.

She basically went in saw me sitting on the bed and turned on her heel. One would think she had never before seen a naked demon sitting cross-legged on a pile of furs. It wasn’t as if she had run in on me during any sort of compromising activity. Sure, I was naked, but that should hardly be of any concern; back on earth my compound even had mixed-sex showers and it wasn’t like anyone much cared for naked bodies there. Well, I also could have been that most people there were rather professional or scared shitless of me. But even with taking another culture into account her reaction was a little extreme. ‘Hmm, could it be?’

“Teril, come back in.”

“But Miss Bellrose, you are completely n-naked and I could s-see yo-your va-va. . .” She stammered probably still blushing like a virgin. ‘Wait that’s not right, I was a virgin and I never blush! Well, I did when my shame came back, but now after meeting Acathia I feel nothing . . . hm, maybe that is a succubus thing?’

“Yes Teril, I am naked, but I told you to come in and so you will. Oh, and don’t call me Miss Bellrose but Fleur.” I shook my head and replied.

It took her a minute to comply; apparently she had wanted to just run away. Not that I would allow that, after all I wanted to try something out with her. After a few second of fighting with herself she finally took a few steps inside and still she was blushing and fidgeting in place. It was really weird to see a woman older than myself become squeamish at the sight of my naked body; she wasn’t even outraged or disgusted as I would have realistically expected. Instead of guessing I tried the same thing I had done with the perverted Missy and reached out towards her feelings. And I was pleasantly surprised when it wasn’t the overwhelming lust I had felt before. No, while there was still desire, there was also more mixed in. Teril felt awe and . . . love? ‘Hm, I wasn’t interested in her, but I could definitely use her . . .’

“Teril, why do you blush so? And here I thought of you as a strict and distant woman, but could it be . . . ?” I gently smiled at her.

“O-Of course I am! I’m a master Summoner after all!” She tried to act like when we first met, but her mental defences seemed to have finally broken down.

“Really!? That is pretty impressive, why don’t you tell me about it. SIT!” I patted the furs next to me.

‘He he he, time to let my charm work on her.

I hope you had fun . . .
And as always, do leave a comment, understood!? <3

46