Chapter 115: Crashing the Party
3.8k 9 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 115: Crashing the Party

Mariejois, Pangea Castle.

Inside the castle was a wide plaza where a banquet was being held that housed everyone belonging to the various countries of the World Government.

The food and drinks were quite luxurious and bodyguards lined up the walls.

Among these people was a noticeably huge and beautiful mermaid princess, Shirahoshi.

Surrounding her was a bunch of noble Kings introducing their sons to her, making her quite troubled with what to do.

“Princess, what do you think about my son? He is also still single.”

“Father, this girl is not bad at all!”

“Hey! I was here first! Princess Shirahoshi, take a look at my son. He is very magnificent, quite fitting to be with one as beautiful as you.”

“P-papa! I like her!”

Towards this crowd, Shirahoshi didn’t know what to say...

“Ah...umm...you’re not my type!”

“!!!???”

“Shirahoshi!?”

Prince Fukaboshi who had come along as well quickly intervened and calmed down the angry nobles while Prince Ryuboshi pulled Shirahoshi away to calm her down.

On another corner, Vivi and Rebecca had met as well.

Vivi was quite intrigued by the Tontatta tribe that came along with Rebecca, calling them cute.

“That’s not a very nice thing to say to a warrior!”

Leo pouted and glared at Vivi.

Vivi noticed that she might’ve insulted them and quickly apologized.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you.”

“Ah? Then it’s okay!”

“...”

Vivi was surprised by the sudden change of attitude and thought they were indeed cute.

Leo spoke again while standing on Vivi’s hands.

“We only revealed ourselves because you said you know Lucas-land. We’re Lucas-land’s warriors! We’re pirates, you see!”

Rebecca smiled as well.

“I never thought that I’d be able to talk with someone about Lucy...ah, I mean Lucas. But I guess he and Luffy had traveled the world.”

“Yes. They don’t want to become heroes so their bounties and rumors follow them around, only worsening their reputation, but...I’m sure they haven’t changed at all!”

Vivi laughed.

“You know, I had a thought when I read about what happened in Dressrosa. I knew that Lucas went to save someone again along with Luffy and the others.”

“...Yes! They did!”

Rebecca and Leo both answered.

Suddenly, a huge shadow covered them. Looking up, they saw the huge figure of Shirahoshi bending down on them.

“Were...you guys talking about Lucas?”

“Ah! The mermaid princess!”

Rebecca was surprised.

On the other hand, seeing the beautiful figure of Shirahoshi, Vivi’s face twitched.

Lucas you bastard...first Dressrosa’s princess, now the Mermaid princess…

Vivi pouted then sighed in the end.

Rebecca asked.

“Did you know Lucas too?”

“I do! Are you all acquainted with him too? We are indebted to Lucas and Luffy as well their crew!”

““Same!””

Both Rebecca and Vivi laughed, showing their thumbs up.

With this connection, the three of them laughed and talked about various stuff. However, the conversation seems to revolve around Lucas and Luffy along with the Strawhats crew.

“Mahahaha! Isn’t this Princess Vivi!?”

Hearing her name being called out, Vivi frowned and turned to look.

“Wapol? Why are you here!?”

“Mahahahaha! You idiot! Interesting isn’t it!? I flew, you see! Strawhat Luffy sent me to some far corner of the seas! There, I become the King of the Bad Black Drum Kingdom!”

Wapol laughed.

In the past, Wapol once ruled the Drum Kingdom where Chopper came from. However, Luffy managed to beat him and sent him flying somewhere.

Seems that he landed in another country and using his ability, he soon founded a new kingdom.

Another figure approached them.

“Wapol! Enough of your boring jibes. I see you’ve birthed yet another dismal country.”

“Dalton! So you're still alive!?”

Wapol gritted his teeth.

Dalton is now currently the King of the former Drum Kingdom, now known as the Sakura Kingdom.

Naturally, Wapol hated him to the bone.

Ignoring Wapol, Vivi was happy to see Dalton again.

“Dalton! I’m glad to see you again!”

“Ah, Vivi. You're looking more gallant than ever.”

Angry at being ignored, Wapol snapped.

“Oi oi oi, Dalton you bastard! How dare a servant like you tell me what is or isn’t enough!?”

Dalton turned to him with a glare and his face morphed into that of a bull as he activated his devil fruit.

Glaring at Wapol, he spoke.

“We now stand on equal footing!”

“!!!”

Wapol flinched when he saw that gaze and unconsciously backed down.

Gritting his teeth, he turned around and left while shouting some third-rate villain lines which was naturally ignored by everyone.

...

A bit away from the castle, an old woman stood waiting.

After a while, she saw a group of people approach.

“You’re finally here.”

“Hm?”

The group of people was naturally Lucas’ group.

Seeing the old woman in front of them, Lucas froze.

“...Vice-admiral Tsuru...what are you doing here?”

“I was waiting for you.”

“...Umm…”

Lucas didn’t know what to say as he felt quite guilty for tricking her in the past.

And from the looks of things...she still remembers it…

Tsuru saw Lucas’ awkward look and smiled. She turned her gaze to Luna who was holding Lucas’ right hand.

“This must be your daughter. Luna, is it?”

“Ah, yeah. Luna, come greet Vice-admiral Tsuru.”

“Hello, granny!”

“Kh-!?”

Lucas nearly choked.

He was trying to avoid saying that but Luna just went ahead and said it as well.

Lucas cautiously looked at Tsuru’s expression and saw her face twitching in anger.

However, she remained calm and didn’t shout back.

Eventually, she sighed sadly.

“That’s right. I am already old after all...though I am curious as to how you remain the same as I remember you many years ago, Lucas.”

Lucas smiled wryly and could only vaguely explain.

“It’s a bit...complicated...anyway, how have you been?”

Tsuru rolled her eyes.

“You know how I’ve been. Whatever, I didn’t come here to chit chat and reminisce about old times. I came here to warn you.”

“Warn?”

“...There’s been a huge change in the World Government. If you don’t feel confident enough...I suggest you turn around and don’t cause any more trouble.”

Lucas fell silent for a moment before revealing a daring grin.

“Don’t worry. I’m confident enough. No matter what happens...I will win.”

Tsuru smiled.

“Hmph. Always the confident fool, aren’t you.”

“...”

Tsuru shook her head and no longer said anything.

She walked towards them and passed by.

A bit further away behind them, Tsuru paused and turned around.

Seeing the confident back of Lucas as he walked towards the castle, the image in her mind seemed to overlap with that time many years ago...when she stared at that same back in the past.

Her face curved into a smile once more...along with a tear that dropped silently from her eyes.

Inside the Pangea Castle, in the Chambers of Authority.

5 elderly men welcomed a man in a hooded figure. These were the Five Elders who held the highest World Authority.

“What is it you want...”

“That prompted you to come all the way here?”

“It is Reverie, given who you are…

“These politics are not for you.”

“But given who you are, we will give you the time of day.”

The Five Elders spoke.

The hooded figure nodded and his face was revealed.

He had red hair and a claw scar on his left eye...one of the Four Emperors, Shanks!

“I wish to talk with you about a certain pirate.”

Back in the plaza.

While everyone was still chatting amongst themselves, a sudden explosion erupted from the gates.

*BOOM*

Everyone turned to look and saw a dust cloud blocking their view.

From that dust cloud, they heard a rather calm and easygoing tone.

“Wow, this is some party you guys have, did you all know I was coming?”

When the dust settled, they finally saw the intruder.

It was a young man with white hair and wore an expensive-looking kimono. He was holding a small child in his arms who had the same white hair like him and a mischievous look on her face.

Not recognizing them as a World Noble of the World Government, the guards quickly sprang into action but the man acted like he didn’t care.

Glancing at them, he smiled.

“Calm down. Didn’t your mothers teach you it's rude to point weapons at other people?”

The man waved his hand simply and the guards all collapsed one after the other.

Snapping his fingers next, a man with a topknot hair and had two katanas on his waist stepped forward beside him and spoke in a loud manner.

“WE ARE FROM THE COUNTRY OF WANO! OUR SHOGUN LUCAS HAS ARRIVED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS REVERIE!”

There was a pin-drop silence in the plaza as everyone’s minds were in turmoil.

Did he say...Wano!? That closed-off country!?

What happened to the guards just then!? Why did they all suddenly collapse!?

Shogun!? This young man is the Shogun of Wano!?

More importantly…

Lucas...this name...that face…

Everyone was able to quickly recall the face of the man in the bounty from the latest newspaper they had read.

This was the man who once thought to be dead that had stood beside the likes of Whitebeard.

They called him the Reaper of the Seas…

The man with the closest bounty to the once Pirate King...

LUCAS!!!

Tsuruuuuuuu!!! Nooooooooooooooo!!!

I feel like a lot of people will hate me for that XD

Anyways. things are heating up! Now, time for the Reverie!

Do be advised that a lot of stuff here will not be the same as the original story cause...well, it was never shown what really happened during the Reverie arc right? I don't know how Sabo ended up 'dead' again or what the fuck Shanks is doing there or what is Jewelry Boney planning there as well...anyway, I don't know what the 'canon' arc is for this so I'm making things up.

See ya next chap!

99