Chapter 11 – Faey-Lure or Failure?
603 9 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sadly only about 1750 words as I am still getting back into writing, my sweets~

Chapter 11 – Faey-Lure or Failure?

“Okay,” I said while desperately trying to find anything edible in Kassandra’s kitchen. “You are a Faey? Like... the little green men with pots of gold?”

“Well, yes...” Kassandra answered. Thankfully she had finally deigned to put on clothes. While the crop-top and panties she was wearing barely covered anything, it was still better that than nothing. At least now I didn’t end up blushing every time I turned around. Though I had to admit that it looked a little weird to see a person with two pairs of arms, well that and six nipples! Honestly she was barely decent!

“AH! Damn you! Cover yourself already!” Before she could protest I threw a towel at her weird exposed stomach nipples!

After an awkward pause Kassy continued. “As I was going to say before I got so rudely interrupted by flying cloth. Yes, and ... no.”

“No?” I barely had time to give her a scathing glare as I was currently trying to reach a damnably high cupboard. “What is “No” supposed to mean!?”

“Usually it is an expression of denial, you know?” I could basically feel the sarcastic eyebrow rising of hers.

“I know that. Good that this new “Queen” of yours didn’t get to your sarcasm but only your sense of danger!” I screamed in her direction, throwing the closest thing by hand right past her smug face; and instantly regretted it when a crackle of lightning accompanied the saltshaker burying itself in the opposite wall.

“Shit...”

“By my love! Jany! Are you trying to kill me?” Kassandra’s head slowly poked up from behind the kitchen counter, her ears moving around as if searching for anymore danger.

“Well, uhm... shut up! I thought I was only a stupid lizard to you!” I couldn’t help the indignant expression on my face. First she made me look like a fool and now she yells that i could kill her with a mere saltshaker! ‘The stupid cat should finally make up her mind... hmph!’

“Yeah, sorry ‘bout that Jany... I kinda hadn’t expected you to know magic!”

“Neither did I! What do you want to eat!?”

“I don’t know! What is there to eat?”

“I could make pancakes!”

“Good! I love your pancakes!”

“Why are you screaming?!”

“Sorry.”

“I am... also sorry... for throwing a magic saltshaker at you.”

I skilfully ignored the awkward silence between us, by getting the ingredients ready to make pancakes. When I did finally turn around Kassandra was back to sitting at the kitchen counter, grimacing over a cup of coffee. She had been nice enough to put on a bit more than the most necessary and was now at least covered in a tank top too. Sadly when the pancake batter was ready it seemed a bit... lacking, so I also go out all the meat that was in Kassy’s fridge... and the cheese and the chocolate.

“Uhm, Jany... do you want to eat everything?”

“Huh? Oh, no I already ate like... 2 hours ago?”

“I see...” She didn’t really sound convinced.

“Okay, let’s try this a third time...” I began slowly frying up the food in three pans. “... you are a Faey... which is kinda like the little green men with gold but also not?”

“Mhm... so it is mostly the greed really. And the infatuation with gold. They are almost as bad as Dragons in their hoarding... uhm, no offense meant.”

“None taken, I like my plushie collection.” Flipping pancakes had never felt so good. It just made me feel so... normal.

“Ah yeah, should have expected that I guess. So yeah everything else in the modern stories in very wrong. The one thing I can say with certainty is that Faey are not goofy and not fun. In fact murderous, backstabbing, sociopaths would fit better.”

“That bad?” I held in for a moment. “And you said you were with them for over two months? How is that even possible... I mean barely a weekend passed for me.”

“Yeah. About that, watch this.”

I turned around to see what Kassandra was on about when she suddenly down her cup in one go and literally smashed the cup on the counter! I was already about to yell at her for this new insanity but she just help a finger up and told me to wait. A few moments passed in which I stared at her expectedly, then suddenly the broken cup started vibrating. I could barely believe my eyes when the different shards rearranged themselves and fused back together. In barely any time at all the cup turned back to its former appearance. There weren’t even cracks left in the porcelain. For at least a minute I was just gawking at this weird display when the cup vibrated again and turned to dust.

“What... what did you just do?”

“Impressive right? And this is apparently even the easiest thing to do for a Faey... not that I am really good at any of this Aetherial Magic stuff.” With a shrug of her shoulders she just wiped the dust of the counter, creating a cloud in the process, right towards the food!

“Hey! Don’t just throw your magic cup dust around! I am fricking cooking here!”

“Oh, sorry. Kinda forgot this wasn’t an illusion...” She seemed a bit absent minded as she watched the cloud dissipate.

“Honestly... just what happened to you? I can barely recognize you... in body... and in mind.” I was about to grab her and but stopped when I saw the guarded look on her face. “Please... Kassandra. I kinda understand now what you meant with two months... but you need to tell me what happened! Hells, you look as if you went through some serious bullshit!”

“I... sorry. It is still almost impossible to process that I am outside. I just need some time...” The smile she showed me was lacking any of that cocky certainty she had showed before Saturday. The fact that somebody... anybody had literally been able to break my lover’s spirit made me furious. If I ever got them between my claws I would make sure to properly destroy them. Rip them piece from piece and feed the carrion to the crows. The more upset I grew the more I could feel something in me start to vibrate. If I hadn’t been in Kassandra’s apartment I would have already made way to my anger but like this I had another idea.

“It’s okay Kassy. Keep an eye on the food will you? I’ll be back in a sec!”

“Sure?”

Her frown might have been questionable but I was certain to turn that into a smile real quick! With a cheeky grin I dashed off into the nearby bedroom. As long as wasn’t entirely stupid everything I needed should still be there, after all the apartment itself hadn’t been magically ransacked... magi-sacked! And just as I thought the dresser was exactly where I had left it on Saturday. I already had an outfit in mind that should make her happy!

“Maid time is a go! Hehehe!”

Getting out the stockings first I was actually happy to see that I could still wear them even with my newly acquired foot form, though I did have to be careful not to rip them. Still I just loved how they looked on me, so shiny I could have almost drooled. Maybe there was something about dragons and shiny things after all? Next I searched around the room for a pair of ass-free panties... I couldn’t really wear normal ones anymore. Eventually I found what I needed and was happy that I actually had space for my tail now. The rest of the outfit was done quickly enough, a maid dress, petticoat, apron and a nice leather collar. I felt really sexy now! Grabbing my favourite crop from the hanger I rushed back into the kitchen.

“Janavar? What are you...”

I interrupted her by going down into a fluid curtsey. “Mistress Kassandra. Janavar, happy lover and dragon maid at your service. Maybe you would remember your old strength better if you grasped your sword?” With this I humbly presented her the black crop like a glorious sword.

“Jany.... was that a Lord of the Rings reference?”

“Uhm...” I blinked confused, I hadn’t actually intended for her to pick up on it. “Yeah?”

“Well then... dark have been my dreams as of late...” With that she grasped the crop and pointed at her lap. “Come here.”

Confused I stepped forward, unsure has to what she was planning.

“Sit.”

Before I could even ask why I should sit on her lap she grabbed me and pulled me close. For several minutes she just hugged me tightly, slowly breathing in and out, when suddenly I heard her sobbing.

“Kassy?”

“It’s okay. I’m just happy to be able to hold you again... let’s stay away from all the dom and sub stuff for a bit, okay?”

Again my face turned into a scowl. “Kassandra, who hurt you?”

“Why... do you ask?” There was uncertainty in her voice.

“Because if I ever find that pitiful piece of shit, I am going to rip their throat out!!!” My hands tightened up so much I could feel my claws dig into my un-armoured palms.

“Janavar! Look at me!” As I did, I saw something I never had before... Kassandra was scared; no... she was not merely scared, she was terrified! “Promise and I mean seriously promise me! If you ever come into the vicinity of the Unseelie court do NOT look back and just run! There is nothing good there and nothing nice, all you will find there is pain and sadness! And never EVER let any Faey know that you wish revenge for me or even insinuate that you wish to fight the fucking Unseelie Queen! Forget anything I ever told you about the Faey and my Queen and anything related to it! Do you understand?!”

“Uhm... okay? Kassy... you have claws... your threatening to damage my dress!”

What? Oh! Shit! Sorry... I might not be... the safest to be around anymore. Sorry!”

Before I could stop her she suddenly disappeared from beneath me and was already half way to her bedroom door. I was still too bewildered from the fact that she had just teleported away from me that I could do little more than gawk as the door slammed close between us.

“Kas...sandra?”

I hope you had fun . . .
Say why don't you leave a comment so I feel less lonely, kay~?

And always remember: If you like it leave a rating! Because a happy author is a productive author . . .

Thanks to my supporters that stuck with me through my hiatus!

Join the cult: https://discord.gg/hBGMEwT
Buy me Tuna: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=10915733&fan_landing=true

14