Chapter – 10 – Sisterly bonding 7 {Luna}
1.4k 13 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter – 10

„Are you done in there?“

„A- Almost.“

„Good, because I’m not going for a walk with you.“

„Fu- Fuck you Rin! You are the worst sister ever!“

„Oh, you have literally no idea just how true that is…“

Before I could come up with a witty retort I already heard her walking away while chuckling about something to herself. And me? Well, me she left right where she had put me, on a toilet holding a large bucket. A whimper escaped me as the twentysomething cramp this hour washed over my body. Thankfully I had already emptied all of my guts and stomach and only bile came up. Which honestly was only a mild improvement over pieces of flesh and bone shards. With mixed feelings, I looked at what remained of both my ex-boyfriend and – apparently – my dinner. Honestly, despite it being the first time that I saw a half-digested finger, I think I had reacted rather well. Then again it was hard to say which bout of puking came from disgust and which from my evil sister’s medicine.

Slowly as the cramps died down I was able to relax a bit. While I could hear my sister walking up and down the hallway I noticed something far more important. Instead of properly drying my hair – and fur – the water had just slowly dripped on to the floor below me. This was simply not acceptable! There was no way in the world I would run around looking like some wet poodle. Grabbing my favorite hairbrush and a blow-drier I set about fixing the way white mess covering my body. It was actually quite relaxing to do so and slowly but surely I got lost in my thoughts while my hands worked.

Unlike here the spirit world had been quite boring; the place I had come from had been mostly wide open plains of frost and cold. The few travelers that one could meet had often been scared away by the potential danger a powerful spirit could represent and so most of my later life I had spent just wandering around listening to the stories of the wind spirits or honing my own powers. One time I could still remember clearly. A circle of mages had summoned me for an exchange of powers. They had offered me many things, jewels, sacrifices, whatever they could get their hands on. Sadly when I had asked of them to simply release me into their world they had denied this outright.

But the stories they had told me had been most curious I wanted to see those things for myself, experience life as these frail humans did. I wanted to see one of the color full worlds they had told me about. And so when I had felt the borders between the spirit realm and this world crack I had surged through without a second thought. At first, I had feared that I might die upon bonding with myself but I had survived both of me had! And through both my memories I knew that this world was even more amazing than what the mages had told me! Now that I was no longer a human or a spirit but both in body and soul I could experience everything with new eyes. ‘Or at least I would like to, but where did all the colors go? I mean I remember them so vividly, but I can’t see any red or green at all!? Hmmm, I think I messed up upon making my eyesight better. Let’s just fix it.’ Thankfully it took only a few more minutes of tinkering with them before slowly all the colors that I knew filtered back in.

“UGH!” A sudden spike of pain made me clasp my hands around my head. “Owwwwww!!! Yikes, never doing this again! I guess fleshy bodies aren’t quite as malleable as spiritual ones. Honestly, I should have known. Then again Biology has never been my strongest point.”

Wiping away a few bloody tears I began to admire my own body now in full color. And if my own opinion counted, then I was really damn good looking! My skin was soft and healthy, my eyes striking crystal blue, and my fur was most beautiful; like frost turned hair it was stark white and cool to the touch. The one thing I only noticed now was that the underside of my nose was not only quite wet to the touch but it was actually black, just like a wolf’s! Not able to hold me back I leaned forward and booped the mirror with it, leaving a wet spot behind.

“Hehehe~, I am most good-looking! Though I fear that my school might have some problems with it... hmmm. Well, whatever! I’m happy and that is all that counts, also I got rid of that idiot Brian. Permanently.” A snarl crossed my lips as I remembered what he had done to me, the humiliation, the beatings, the fucking leash... in this moment I formed a simple but decisive truth: The next person that tried to collar and leash me would lose their throat. I wasn’t some brain dead fuck-puppy, I was a predator and it was time to embrace it!

Or at least I would have if during my very first step out of the bath I hadn’t been hit right in the face by a bag full of bloodied cloth.

“So, you are finally done? Good, grab the bag and your puke bucket, and follow me.” Rin completely ignored my puzzled look and instead walked past me with a bag of her own in hand. Unsure of how to react, I just grabbed the bucket and garbage bag and followed sheepishly behind.

Much to my surprise instead of going to the trash bins, as I would have expected, we went towards the cellar. While this was already suspicious, it got even weirder when Rin lead me towards the single door in her house I had never looked behind. While I obviously had tried to ask her about it before, her answers had always been very... dismissive. Things like, “I need it for work.” or “Too dangerous for a teen.” So that she was actually letting me into it was a bit like crossing Christmas and the box of Pandora; whatever was behind that door I was certainly not going to forget it anytime soon!

‘What the hell? Is that... a maid costume? And why the heck is it made out of rubber? Ah, wait, that is latex. Also... is it that a gas mask? So... is this a sex dungeon? If so why is it completely covered in tiles and has a drain? And this stink... huh. The faint scent of blood, excrement, and cleaning agents. Okay, so either my sister is a very fucked up pervert or... yeah no, she is totally a serial killer, isn’t she?’ Trying to keep my face as neutral as possible I slowly put down the bag and bucket and began walking backwards to the entrance. While I was certain that I could take on a measly unarmed human, my time in the spirit world had taught me to be cautious. She was my sister so I should have probably trusted her but at the same time, humans were crazy!

“Okay, Lu. Just put it the stuff down... Uhm, why are you glowering at me?” While Rin did not stop smiling you could clearly see her body weight shift. ‘Still, we are family... I should give her time to explain. Packmates are most important... even if they hid that they are murderers!’

“I’m not Rin.” I totally was. “But why does it smell of death in here? And what about the maid outfit? Nobody keeps latex wear in a freaking butcher cellar!” While I did stop moving my fur was all puffed up in agitation. This wasn’t how I had imagined my start into this world at all! Yet, much to my surprise Rin actually blushed when I pointed out her odd choice of “lingerie”.

“Well... so... the outfit was actually Mistress' idea...”

“Mistress!?”

“I meant boss!”

“It has a collar! And a lock on it!” ‘That was so disgusting!’

“So what? At least my girlfriend actually loves me!”

I blinked in confusion. “Wait, what?” ‘She wears this stuff... willingly? That is actually kinda hot... I think?’

“Nothing! Anyway, no, I am not a serial killer. It actually shouldn’t smell of death, I only occasionally have to still kill them down here and yes, I am an actual police detective!”

“O....kay? And the outfit?”

“Oh, for fucks sake Lu! I’m a fucking cleaner okay? Just like Dad is and just like his family has been for generations.”

“What is a cleaner?” The more she talked the bigger grew my confusion. I mean our father was a fricking accountant! Not some weird cleaner person – whatever that was.

“Ugh... should have guessed you wouldn’t know. Fine, I tell you. Come here and help me with burning the evidence.”

. . . . .

I was more than happy to – quite literally – wolf down my breakfast after the last few hours. By now it was almost ten am and I couldn’t recall the last time I had been so emotionally exhausted at this hour. But then again it wasn’t every day that you turned yourself into a magical wolf person and in the follow up had to find out that your elder sister illegally cleaned up crime scenes and made actual living people disappear! I mean for fucks sake, she had killed people in the same house I had been living in since I was sixteen! How had she managed to hide that? By the love of the Gods... and what the fuck is going on with that weird boss of hers? Mistress? Collars? Latex Maid outfits that she wears while literally committing murder!? That was such a big pile of nope I would have liked to take the whole bag of issues, shock freeze it and forget it in some frosty cave to never be seen again by the light of day until eons had passed!

“Everything alright Lu...na? You have that look on your face again. It is almost like a snarl really... maybe you want something else for breakfast than a raw steak?”

A low warning growl escaped my throat as I saw her almost innocently smiling at me. She had lied to me for years! No... not only she but my whole family had fucking lied to me my entire life! And now this damned smile! ‘This is actually worse than when she was just ignoring and brushing me off every day. How am I supposed to ever trust her again? They think of me like a prized doll! Both her and my parents! Obedient, silent, nice... well, fuck this!’ Just as she was coming closer all the bottled up feelings inside of me finally exploded!

My body warped and twisted, growing bigger and bigger until I could look into my sister’s eyes on all fours. Saliva dripped down my fangs and my icy breath made Rin stumble backward as a deep feral rumbling permeated the room. This form was so natural to me I had to put next to no effort into it. My sister scrambled away in obvious panic but I was as calm and collected as a frozen lake. My voice made the air vibrate as I regarded the pathetic whelp before me.

“Be glad that we are sisters. But do not kid yourself by thinking I am the same person as before. I am a Fenrir! Blood of the great Wolf that brought about Ragnarok! The end of an entire world! I will not be cowed into being an obedient puppy! If you push me, I WILL destroy you! And now... face the consequences of lying to me.”

A magical formula began to take shape in my mind. I turned it around, adjusted it, flooded it with power, and imbued my fangs with the curse I had just crafted. Coldness wafted of my body as I stalked forward. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw a sudden flash! Just in time I closed my lid and averted my gaze. Sharp pain in my snout told me all I needed to know. I roared in anger!

Rin spoke with shaking breath. “Quite the big bitch aren’t y...”

Before she could finish whit that sentence my jaws clamped down across her entire torso. I didn’t really want to hurt her, but it was easier to pump the curse directly into her lifeblood. Much to my surprise Rin did not only struggle but she was actively trying to claw out my eyes! When I was certain that my magic had taken hold I quickly let go. Almost instantly she was back up again, a crazed look on her face and apparently fully ignoring the bleeding puncture wounds. For a second I could only stare with my head tilted, unbelieving of how crazy she was. But when she grabbed another knife and rushed me, I instinctively swiped her against the kitchen counter. With a wet crack both her neck and will to fight broke.

“RIN!!!”

My mind barely understood what was going on but I was already by her side before she could hit the ground. Picking her limp body up with one paw I felt for a pulse but when I felt nothing a whimper of panic escaped me. ‘Shit! No! How could I have been so careless? Fuck, no matter! I can still fix this! At least this one won’t be as hard. Still... just raising her from the dead might have some side effects ... and having a zombie sister kind of stinks... but I could share part of my spirit with her! It might have not been my intention, but at least I’ll have another Fenrir around, no matter if it will cost me part of my power. I’d rather have a living breathing sister than be a local disaster!’ Having made up my mind, I split off part of my soul and pushed it into her body. Within a second her bones cracked back into place and her skin took on a frosty tint. With Rin as good – and actually better – as new, I turned back into my humanoid form.

“Sorry for breaking your neck, Rin.”

Just as I laid her down on the nearby sofa her eyes fluttered open and revealed a crystal blue iris.

“Waz, goin' on?” Her speech was slurred as her teeth and tongue elongated.

“Nothing bad Rin. Just go get some sleep. I’m going for a walk.”

“Ohhhhhh... I want walkies too...” With a dopey smile, her eyes fell shut again and she turned around hugging her own newly grown tail. Giving her a pat on the head I turned towards the door and rushed off.

22