Taking a break day, and might do an edit of chapter 134(in my mind the actual number is lower, since I do sh*t in parts) later
119 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Took a look at the chapter again, after having an 'ok' night's sleep, and I don't think it's the worst rewrite I've ever done...but that said...I still feel that something is wrong with it and my creative spirit(who may or may not look like a psycho in a blue hoodie who has a thing for *removed because I don't want to traumatize you guys further, until you're inside the cage that is the FoF discord server*), so I'm going to take a break...and possibly tomorrow, if my creative spirit is continuing to be a lazy d*ck who just fakes snoring in his sleep to piss me off.

Forgive this king, for he, as well, requires a rest...even if he barely does anything for his psycho subjects...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to continue refining my plan to brutally murder the plastic b*tch(try to figure out which one I'm talking about), who got famous for being a whore...until the next time I decide(most likely within 2 days at the most, because I'm paranoid that my subjects will flee to a better kingdom) to put digital pen to digital paper...

I am the Knight!

I'm watching you...

-F8ofThe3World

3