Apologies for the delays, I had to help plan mother’s day events
114 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sup, guys...as you guys may or may not have noticed(depends on if you are insane enough to read FoF or not, so I'll just assume you have and are suffering)...I haven't been posting recently, even after my creative dry-spell has ended, so what happened, you're probably not asking yourself(but ima still bug you with it anyway)...

It turned out that I actually had to be involved with something family related, Mother's Day, which I hadn't even remembered until my brother told me...because I live in England, but my family is from America, so there are two mother's days in a year, but we ignore the UK one. So, yeah, basically just spent this weekend questioning to myself if I should write a card(a little juvenile, I know) and working on my letter to Abertay(which it turns out I had...way way way overcomplicated), and didn't write because my mom kept questioning me on if I wanted to try being a writer instead of a game designer, so I kept quiet about it, as I didn't want to keep getting grilled. 

Now then, to the matter at hand...*tears page from the Death Note*...'there will be a post sometime in the next 2-3 hours, if I have not posted, I will track down the location of one of my readers(whoever is closest to me), steal a gun, and proceed to that reader's location, whereupon I shall hand them the stolen firearm and convince them to shoot me!'

And if someone manages to keep me from stealing a gun, one of you is gonna have come beat me to death with something or force me to write somehow...so, yeah, that should do it!~

-F8ofThe3World

3