CHAPTER EIGHT: TRAPPED
495 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Told from Mahoba's Point of View:

All day Mimo has stayed away from me. She didn't even look my way once. Why is she so hateful towards me? Can Ruy be the only reason? It seems she was really close to Lina once. Till the day it turned into a triangle among the three of them. A hate triangle, I'll rather say.

As she leaves after the school, I feel a strong desire to follow her and talk to her. But I check myself. It won't help to provoke her anymore.

Instead, I go home and start looking into Lina's wardrobe for dresses. I have an invitation to keep tonight. The invitation to Jojo's birthday party. I didn't mean to go there at first. But it seems Lina was close to her and she repeatedly came and asked me to be there at her party tonight. So I think I have to go.

I have got her present already. The blue gift pack sits on the reading table right now. My mom came to my room a few minutes ago and told me that she had to leave for my aunt's house immediately. My aunt is ill and she has been taken to hospital. My  mom will stay at the hospital tonight.

Oops! Did I say my mom? Well, I think I'm being too attached to this earthly body! Anyway, it can't be helped, I guess!

"You have to spend the night alone in the house, Li!" She said. "I'm a bit afraid! It's such a lonely place here! Please take care. Tell someone to accompany you home after party and please don't be late!" She said, worried.

"Don't worry, mom! I'll be alright!" I had tried to assure her.

I don't think I sounded very convincing there, but she had to leave anyway. So here I'm, choosing a dress and preparing for going out for the party.

I find a dress tucked away in a hidden corner of the wardrobe. What is it? I'm mesmerized by the beauty of the red dress. It's divided in two parts. A sequined tank top and a tiny flared skirt. I get into it and stand in front of the double mirror. A ravishing girl stares at me from the mirror with eyes widened in wonder! Is it me? No, I guess it's Lina. How could a little bit of clothing create such a huge difference?

Stunned, I turn away from the mirror and picking up the gift from the table, I go out.

I take a roundabout lonely route to Jojo's house so that I can avoid curious eyes of passers-by. Soon I arrive at her house. 

The evening rolls into night. I haven't enjoyed even a tiny bit of it. I was sure that Mimo won't be here as she is not at all a social one. But Ruy, too, has arrived late and is busy talking with the boys. I am stuck with the girls, cringing from their talks about periods, boyfriends and nosy visiting aunts. But there is one comfort in it all. Ruy has kept on giving me admiring glances every now and then. 

In his eyes I see only lust. Mimo has opened the mouth of hunger inside his soul and fed it too less! It's my only chance at breaking them apart. I start to become restless there.

I don't have to wait for too long. As I prepare to leave the party, Ruy silently breaks away from the group of boys he had been chatting with and comes out of the house with me. 

"Are you going to return all alone? Your house is a long way from here!" He says.

"Can't help!" I shrug. "My mom's gone away to my aunt's place. She won't be back tonight."

As I say that I give a sidelong glance at his face to gauge his reactions. A strange light sparkles in his eyes for a second.

"Can I accompany you, then?" He asks. "It's been already quarter past ten and the roads are deserted."

"Of course, you can, " I say and start walking. He walks side by side, his body only inches apart from me.

A strange smell floats from his body. A wave of warmth flows towards me. I haven't been this close with a human since my coming to this world,  except Mimo. But she is a different case anyway. Now walking close with this human boy at a cold desolate night stirs unfathomable feelings in my heart. I can't begin to imagine which feeling is stronger in me, my hatred for him or Lina's infatuation with him. 

We arrive in front of my house. A timid yellow lamp burns above the front door. "I'll wait till you go inside," he says chivalrously. By then I've already turned the key on the latch and pushed the door open.

"Won't you come inside?" I ask, smiling.

In a stride he comes to the door. I'm already within the house. He enters and pushes the door close behind him. Standing by my side, he says in a muffled voice, "You look gorgeous, Lina!"

I turn towards him and in a moment our bodies entangle. I forget who has made the first move.

Instead, we press against each other. I can feel him getting hard, panting more and more. 

My body seems to start floating. 'I must control myself now!' I tell myself and struggle to break away from his grasp. I'm a bit rough there and as I free myself, he is pushed to the ground. 

He gives out a muffled cry and the next moment he grabs my legs and flings me to the floor as well. He pounces on me and pins me down to the floor with his body.

"Hey Gorgeous! Why are you  running away from me?" He says in a teasing voice.

Moonlight peeks through the half-drawn window curtain. In its eerie light I can see his face. His eyes glimmer with desire. 

I try to push him away from my body. But he is like a tiger who has tasted human blood once and can't be held away now. His face comes down on mine and his mouth swallows my lips. His hand travels at my waist and with a few tugs he yanks off my skirt. Pinning my legs with his own, he pushes up my top, baring my torso. 

He squeezes my breasts so hard that I cry out. He releases them immediately. "Sorry! Did I hurt you there?" He asks in a mocking tone. "You are just too beautiful!"

As he says that his lips slide down my bare chest and abdomen and rest against my belly. I feel a surging pain as he sinks his teeth in my soft flesh and inserts a finger in the hidden delta between my legs. With a muffled cry I grab his hairs and pull him upward. My body is now completely buried under him.

I wonder what I am to do now. With my hidden strength I can easily free myself from him. But do I want to? Does Lina want to?

I shiver at the way this body responds to him. Trembling feverishly, it clings to the body of the boy who now opens it up with his fingers. I can't stop it anymore.

The mind falls into a lull. The body  awakens with all its desires. Suddenly, I feel ravenous.

He kneels between my legs and unzips himself. With the pressure of his knees he forces my legs apart and buries me once again in his embrace. His lower body dips and he enters my open delta. 

A pang of pain; a jolt through my spine; a rush of hot blood into my head! I begin to lose who I am. Lina or Mahoba? Desires of this earthling's  body start to leech away my true identity. Involuntarily, I bring my legs up around his waist, allowing him to push harder and harder inside me.

As he penetrates deeper into my body, my soul finally returns to its self. I look at this body, tossing and shivering in its final state of orgasm, and wonder. So this is what Ruhan must have felt in those moments of our togetherness in that distant past!

A new hunger awakens within me. An insatiable hunger for Ruhan. And I remember Mimo. The memory of her body clinging to this boy rushes back, pounding inside my head. My hatred returns with renewed vigour.

I look at Ruy lying on top of my body, exhausted, vulnerable. His shoulders press against my mouth. I sink my teeth into the soft flesh below the collarbone on his left side. I close my eyes and listen to the soft crunching sound as my teeth slowly dig into the soft tissue and the tinge of a rusty flavour fills my mouth. 

He is so exhausted that he doesn't feel anything at first. Then he feels that pang. With a muffled cry, he grabs my hair, yanks himself out of my grasp and rolls away from my body.

As he sits up, I, too, roll and lying on my belly, I see the blood dripping from the wound just below his left collar bone. He grabs the wounded flesh, blood dripping out of his fingers. He stares at me with wild, unbelieving eyes.

"You devil's bitch!" He says.

I don't answer. Instead, I wipe the blood sticking to my lips with the back of my hand and feel a sharp pain. My own lips are still raw and bleeding with his bites!

Gathering himself, he stands up and leaves the room. As he goes out of the house, the front door closes behind him with a thud.

I sat there, kneeling, my head hung between my shoulders, looking at the bruised and ravished body that I own now. I had never before thought that the desire of a human body could be so strong, that it could turn the mind into a puppet of its own! 

Despair engulfs me. I have allowed myself to be trapped inside this earthling's body only to get Ruhan back. But is it possible anymore? I can't even bring myself to seek the answer now.

Instead, a smirk begins to form at the corner of my mouth. That bite mark! He won't be able to hide it easily. I wonder what Mimo will say about It!

4