Chapter 10: Introductions
147 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10: Introductions

—--

Akio was currently sitting at the back of class a – and so were the other kids as everyone surprisingly came on time whilst only the teacher remained. On the table of every individual kid was a notepad and a pen, seemingly ready for the class.  

It was only the first day yet everyone looked strangely determined and serious. The eyes of Akio intently scanned the room, analysing every kid… and there was definitely a lot of competition.

Immediately, his thoughts were wondering – if he could beat this kid – who was the strongest and where did he place in terms of strength. Mental notes were taken by him, especially that Uchiha sitting in the right corner – he figured this out by the usual chatter of kids.

There was even an Inuzuka girl in his class, but he didn't know both of their names yet. These were the only 2 from noble clans, whilst the others were from minor ones – although better than his. 

As he was taking mental notes, he heard footsteps down the hallway, just outside the wide open door. 

Everyone else also turned their heads, intrigued as to who was teaching them… and a few seconds later, came a man, who wore a flak jacket and a leaf headband. 

His appearance was that of a young man – maybe in his mid-twenties. He had brown hair tied up into a ponytail which ran down his fair-skin neck and upper back; his graceful demeanour and black pupilless eyes didn't go unnoticed by anyone. 

The teacher looked calm and collected as he put his files on the table… not a second was wasted as he started writing on the board. 

The sound of chalk scraped across the board whilst light mutters of children sounded. Then, the chalk finally stopped and a voice came straight after. 

"So just as iv written on the board – Your name and dream," he calmly explained. 

"Starting from the front." He looked at a wild-looking girl at the front with red face paint on. 

She nodded and stood up; her eyes full of strong intent. "My name is Tsume Inuzuka… and my dream is to become strong like lady Tsunade and fulfil my duty as the future heir." 

Whilst the other kids carried this on, Akio's brows raised when Tsumd Inzuka was mentioned, knowing this was a character from canon.

So this wasn't just a normal Inuzuka but the actual heiress to the clan…. Surely she was one of the strongest or maybe the strongest – who knows, but he will find out sooner or later. 

'Kiba's mother is in the same class as me – that's quite interesting. It feels strange meeting a real Naruto character for the first time since coming to this world.'

After some time – the Uchiha kid that Akio scouted was now standing up and ready to speak. He had the typical black-spiky hair and dull eyes, and his attitude was that of one too. 

He coldly spoke, "My name is Arise Uchiha... My dream is to be part of the Uchiha police force and seek justice." 

Akio just nodded at this – it was the typical dream of an Uchiha kid… well before they were eradicated but they didn't know, this was a restriction, set by the second Hokage. 

' Bringing justice and taking down the 'bad' guys – not a bad dream for a kid. How this brings me back to my childhood memories.' 

Very soon, he was one of the last ones left; the teacher looked straight at him – signalling him to speak.

So he stood up straight with a calm demeanour and spoke. "My name is Akio Hanshiro… My dream is to protect my family and contribute to the village." 

The teacher nodded at this as he sat down – it wasn't anything special; most people in his class had said this, whilst a few others babbled on about being Hokage and whatnot. 

Even though he said this with confidence – inwardly – he scoffed at this… 'Protecting the village… Do I look like a joke? Protecting my family – can it be even considered a family at this point.'

He wasn't someone who grew up and spent his entire life in the village. Originally, he came from earth with absolute spite being brought here… the constant scheming and conspiracy behind this village – there were numerous problems with it. 

'All of them built kid soldiers; they all had their own skeletons in the closet… Kishimoto truly portrayed this world as happy-go-lucky.'

All the villages are the same, it was only a matter of bias; if you were born in the rock village then you hated all the other villages… same applied to everyone else. But Akio wasn't from here so he didn't have hatred or love for any of them – why should he? 

"Okay class, now that we have finished all your introductions; it's now my turn," he shushed the class, turning the atmosphere into pin-drop silence. 

"My name is Arima; I am a chunin and now your teacher. I will be teaching you for these coming years, and hopefully see you grow into excellent shinobi – this is my dream." 

After he said this, the lesson finally started. It wasn't anything important as it was just mainly introductions, but mostly everyone paid attention. 

The class had now finished – everyone began packing up and going to the cafeteria for some lunch. 

After Akio had picked up his lunch, he decided to go to the playground… later finding out that this was a huge mistake. 

Whilst he sat on a swing, eating a sandwich – a familiar figure walked up to him. He had a purple tint in his hair and sharp eyes – staring at him with some malice; his friends around him giggled, seemingly having some intention. 

Akio inwardly sighed at this as his step-brother looked at him and down.. that was before he raised his hand and swiped his hand, throwing his sandwich on the ground. The speed at which he threw it was just too fast to register. 

Ariza laughed, "I wasn't even intending to do this but I just saw my dearest step-brother and decided to help him feed his lunch." 

Another kid with a smirk walked forward; his playful expression etched into his memory as he was about to slap him lightly. Akio quickly raised his hand, parried it and push-kicked him back from his seated position. 

It didn't hurt but just sent him back a metre… his face was now of pure anger – ready to charge at him at any given moment… except he couldn't. 

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" A voice behind them yelled.

They turned back, frowning at who it was; who dared to stop them, but when they did, all of them had a startled look and so did Akio – seeing who it was. 

A kid with blonde hair and blue eyes now stood in front of them. Fear was written on their faces, immediately scattering – not before Ariza disdainfully glanced at him. 

"Heh... I saw you handled it pretty well there, but they were obviously going to gang up on you," the kid softly spoke. 

Akio was extremely surprised...

'Minato Namikaze… just what is my luck today – meeting two of them.'

He didn't think; he would see Minato this early, so he came out of his stupor and replied. 

"I mean – what would be better? A kid slapping you and getting away with – or satisfyingly kicking him to get an edge before fleeing," Akio chortled and said. 

Minato chuckled at this and looked at him questionably. 

Akio noticed this and knitted his eyebrows."What?.. you really think I was going to stay out after kicking him; I was going to flee – well that was after you came." 

Akio wasn't lying; he didn't plan to get beat up today. 

Minato glanced at him with a beaming smile. "You're quite funny – you haven't told me your name yet." 

Akio also chuckled and replied, "It's Akio Hanshiro." 

He put his hand out to shake it – Minato reciprocated. 

'At least I've finally found someone I can talk to.' 

Time passed and they both conversed on things and Akio asked him a lot of questions… Even Minato was surprised by this kid; he was a lot more mature than others his age. No, he was sure this was the most mature five-year-old he'd met. 

Akio was even more surprised... This kid's intelligence was off the charts. He was a transmigrator, but this guy – he was something else. 

'No wonder he was called a prodigy and even the likes of Hiruzen scouted him. He was one of the most talented; if not the most talented out of every shinobi that came before.'

Minato was just a civilian yet he grew to such lengths in the future – it made him wonder what kind of talent he had. It didn't feel like he was speaking to a kid but a mature teenager – the way he looked at him and his demeanour… it felt very assertive yet gentle at the same. 

However Akio was inwardly relieved that he could at least speak to someone now… the constant isolation never provided a social life; he at least had some now. 

**

**

**

9