Chapter 194
407 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 194: Perfect Couple

 

Emperor KTV.

When Tang Zheng and Fang Shishi arrived by car. Feng Yong was already waiting at the door. He quickly went to greet them, "Boss, Sister-in-law."

Tang Zheng asked, "Where is Gao Dazhi?"

"He just sent a few classmates to the private room." Feng Yong replied, "Boss, I will be waiting for you this evening. That brat is so arrogant that I can't see him at all."

He had not been short of Gao Dazhi's bullying. Naturally he didn't have any favorable impression of Gao Dazhi.

Tang Zheng remembered that when he first entered the hell class. Gao Dazhi almost poured water on him. Later, because of Ye Dingdong's relationship, he thought him a hard lesson.

Later on, the power that Tang Zheng showed was getting higher and higher. Therefore, Gao Dazhi went low key. Tang Zheng didn't pay any attention to it.

But this time, Gao Dazhi's sudden rise made Tang Zheng realize that his high ambition wasn't simple. He was prepared to figure out the plans of the other party.

"Haha, Tang Zheng and Fang Shishi you came. Come in, please." Gao Dazhi walked out and met Tang Zheng, and greeted them warmly. It made it seemed that there was no contradiction between the them. Instead, it seemed like it's been years since he had seen his good friend.

Tang Zheng heart went cold. Suddenly, he had an illusion that the other party wasn't someone he knew. Gao Dazhi turned to a completely different person.

However, this feeling was too sinister. He was not sure how to act.

"You are a big deal tonight and actually invited everyone from the class." Tang Zheng said lightly.

Gao Dazhi smiled and said, "This is not a graduation, everyone is happy. I'm honored you two came, you gave me a lot of face. Feng Yong, you take them in first, I will pick up the other students."

Watching Tang Zheng and several people entered the Emperor's front door. Gao Dazhi's eyes flashed a strong gloomy and cold murderous intention. And in an instant, he soon became harmless and innocent.

"Boss, I felt that Gao Dazhi changed. What do you think?" Feng Yong walked for a while and said, "Before, he used to be so impolite with me."

Tang Zheng nodded, "So keep an eye on him and see what's he is up to."

"Understood."

Several people arrived at the private room. This was the largest and most luxurious room of the KTV. It was enough to accommodate dozens of people. Many of the student were already sitting inside.

When the three entered, all their vision was directed to them by coincidence. There was no way out. Tang Zheng had become worthy to attract their well-deserved attention.

"Great champion Tang, you can't hide the truth from us." Someone teased.

"It's shocking that you've been deceiving us for so long."

"You must drink more than two more glasses later, otherwise you won't be able to go out of the door tonight. Right everyone?"

"Right, we must get him drunk. He must be punished by drinking 3 glasses. It's really envious and jealous that not only you're the champion. You even got the school's beauty. How can we live?"

In the condemnation of everyone, several people were pulled to sit down. The atmosphere was very warm. In fact, they were happier. After all the champion was from their class. They found it honorable.

Most of the students in their teens were still very simple. So, it was possible that they were simply proposing a toast. It's not like they practiced.

As soon as they sat down. Several others came over with beer and said, "Great Champion Tang will be punished by drinking three glasses. Otherwise, we may probably implement a fight in which several of us would take turn fight you. So as to wear down the opponent by tonight, when the time comes, Colonel Fang would carry you back."

Tang Zheng welcomed it and said, "Okay, then I will punish myself with three glasses of beer." The three glasses were drained away.

"Good!" The crowd applauded, "Great Champion Tang, great, we don't care about the past. But this time you have achieved such great results. Of course, we have to celebrate. Right, everyone?"

Tang Zheng forced a smile, "Didn't you say that I will be punished by three glasses. And not in which several people would take turns to wear me out."

"Haha, how can that be? Tonight we're going to get you drunk otherwise we'll be out of way to hold the champion and beauty back. Let no one alive."

Seeing everybody joking with no hostility. Tang Zheng also let go. He acted his age like everyone, being lively and cheerful.

Actually since he transferred to hell class, he didn't have much contact with other students. He was lucky to get together and took advantage of this to have a good drink.

Fang Shishi knew his alcohol capacity. There she didn't need to stop him.

Feng Yong looked at Tang Zheng drinking with them and whispered, "Sister-in-law, shouldn't you advise the Boss to not drink too quickly. Other he'll be drunk and Gao Dazhi will take the lead."

Fang Shishi shook her head and said, "He won't be drunk."

Feng Yong didn't believe, "With dozens of people toasting, won't he be drunk?"

Fang Shishi proudly raised her head and said, "Of course."

"Female classmates, you can't just watch us drink. There is also the heroine here. Colonel Fang does not drink. So, request a song quickly. We have never heard the School's flower singing. This last chance cannot be missed." Someone reminded.

Immediately, the female classmates were also infected by their enthusiasm. They pulled Fang Shishi to pick a son. Fang Shishi took a look at the heroic Tang Zheng, and selected, "To Say I Love You".

The sound of music resounded a clear and slightly playful voice echoed in the room.

"My World has become strange and unexplainable."

"Even thought it was a dream which dropped from the heavens."

...

...

Instantly, everyone quieted down and looked at Fang Shishi. This was the first time anyone heard her sing. There was no doubt that her voice was perfect and full of affection.

Tang Zheng also looked straight at her. Their eyes met. Her eyes were brimming with deep undisguised affection.

Fang Shishi was fully integrated into the song. Since falling in love with Tang Zheng, her world had really become amazing. It was just like a dream.

...

...

"From the days where we were stranger to being familiar with each other."

"True love was something we've never imagined."

...

...

"Till I could confirm that the warmth from your hands came from your heart."

"Finally, I dare say "I Love You""

At the end of the song, their eyes locked with each other. Even the bystanders could see the deep feeling in each other's eyes.

This was a confession of feelings, a call from the heart.

Fang Shishi said to Tang Zheng from this, "I love you!"

Applause, whistles, screams, what all teenagers most yearn for more than anyone was without a doubt, an intimate romantic love.

Fang Shishi's, and Tang Zheng's love for each other was without a doubt romantic. After all, at first, everyone was not optimistic about their relationship, but finally showed that they were a natural couple.

After hearing Fang Shishi's affectionate confession. Nobody envied it. Only the most heartfelt blessings.

"Boss, the time has come for you." Tang Zheng was pushed to Fang Shishi by Feng Yong.

"Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!" The crowd screamed, the noise seemed to raise the roof.

Tang Zheng hugged Fang Shishi. She raised her head up, her luminous eyes looked at him. She desired no one but the man in front of her.

Tang Zheng slowly bowed his head and kissed her fragrant lips.

Oh!

The cheerful sound was even higher, and the applause was even more intense.

The face of Fang Shishi turned into a ripe apple, as Tang Zheng was holding it in his heart, sweet as honey.

The door of the room opened. Liu Qingmei and Gao Dazhi walked in, just enough to see the exciting scene.

Gao Dazhi's eyes flashed with murderous intention as Liu Qingmei stared, her eyes widened and faked a cough several times but it was completely drowned by the applause.

She couldn't help secretly shook her head. These two's courage was really big enough.

When the other students saw Liu Qingmei, the applause vanished instantaneously. It became pin drop silence.

"You two have a lot of courage." Liu Qingmei said.

As if Fang Shishi were struck by lightning. Their lips separated, like a frightened deer, she jumped out of Tang Zheng's arms. As she looked at Liu Qingmei in embarrassment.

Tang Zheng face was thick-skinned, not at all embarrassed and said gracefully, "Teacher Liu, you came."

"Pay attention to your surroundings. Don't think that after graduation, I won't be able to manage you." Liu Qingmei frowned and put on a serious face intentionally.

Tang Zheng shrugged his shoulders, and he knew that Liu Mei was not angry. He pulled Fang Shishi back to their seats.

No one expected Liu Qingmei to come. The atmosphere all of a sudden became a bit cold.

Gao Dazhi picked up the microphone and said, "We invited Teach Liu to speak a few works, ok?"

"Good!" Applause resounded from all directions.

Liu Qingmei received the microphone and said, "We have known each other for three years. I these years, I have watched everybody grow up. I have witnessed everybody's youth. This was my greatest honor. Perhaps, some people will envy me because three of my students were top 3 in the province. But I want to say that not only I'm proud of the three of them, but our class as a whole."

"I am more proud of you. I have seen you in the spirit of struggle, saw the miracles you've created and saw your unyielding willpower. Previously everyone said that our class was a garbage class, but this time we took our exam results and gave them a slap in their faces. We are not garbage, and we can also do well, as long as we work hard enough."

Initially, Liu Qingmei was using Qiaofei's mother cursing garbage to arouse the enthusiasm of the whole class.

Today, everyone had handed over the perfect answer sheet. Liu Qingmei was really happy for them.

This time the applause was more intense because they were not applauding for others but for themselves, for their own efforts. Many people eyes turned red. They thought that their hard work during this period of time was well worth paying!

"Tonight, we are not teachers and student, but friends. Everyone drink well and pay well!" Liu Qingmei put down the microphone and sat beside Tang Zheng.

Tang Zheng gave a thumbs up towards her, and said, "That was a good speech."

Liu Qingmei glanced at him and said, "Of course."

Tang Zheng had never seen her little playful side. He couldn't help but whisper and asked, "I heard that the school is going to publicize Gao Dazhi?"

"Yes, you and Fang Shishi were not willing to show your faces in public. So the school will eventually set up a benchmark figure. Of course, the quota fell on him."

"This time, Gao Dazhi's exam was too good. Aren't you surprised?"

Liu Qingmei frowned and said, "It's a little surprising, but it does not seem so surprising as to your results."

Tang Zheng forced a smile. He, himself was the first from the bottom and had become the top scorer. It made Gao Dazhi reach third place look not too strange.

Speaking of the devil, at this moment. Gao Dazhi walked directly towards them while carrying a glass of wine.

T/N: -

This chapter was really emotionally intense. So it took some, also took some extra time to find the actual song and lyrics in English.

 

Category

0