Chapter 195
416 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 195: Seeking Friendship

"Teacher Liu, let me make a toast to you." Gao Dazhi said with the glass of wine.

Liu Qingmei received the glass of wine and said, "Gao Dazhi, this time, I must congratulate you. Before everyone wrongly perceived you."

Gao Dazhi said disapprovingly, "A person can be perceived wrongly. Moreover, I could achieve today's results, all because Teacher Liu have thought us well."

Tang Zheng listened to the conversation quietly. Gao Dazhi changed his old domineering ways and became well-mannered. He acted like a different person.

The wine glasses gently touched and the two drank. Then Gao Dazhi filled Tang Zheng's glass with wine and said, "Tang Zheng, we had a misunderstanding before. I hope that after drinking this wine, everyone will be free from the past. How about that?"

Everyone watched from the side and listened to Gao Dazhi's words. Many people nodded their heads secretly. Gao Dazhi's manner was really admirable. Many people had changed their attitude towards him.

Tang Zheng calmly looked into his eyes, trying to see a little clue from his eyes. But finally found that everything was in vain.

Tang Zheng raised his glass and said, "I also hope that everybody would be in peace with each other."

After drinking the wine, Gao Dazhi went away and became the leading roles as he interacted with everyone.

Feng Yong indignantly said, "Boss, you can't let him be take the lead. You should be the main focus of the crowd."

Tang Zheng stopped Feng Yong and said, "It doesn't matter."

Liu Qingmei praised, "He is originally your classmate, so what if there are any bitter hatred. Gao Dazhi's action was appropriate. I'm getting more and more impressed with him now. If he maintains this attitude, his future achievement will definitely not be simple. Before, the school thought Qiao Fei was a well-deserved character, but now it seems the deeply hidden Gao Dazhi is more powerful."

Feng Yong curled his lips and said, "Teach Liu, I think you must have misread who Gao Dazhi is. I know him the best even if he pretends to be polite, he cannot change his nature. The wolf in human skin is still a wolf after all."

Liu Qingmei frowned and said, "Feng Yong, as a monitor, how can you look at people like this? Everyone has a good side, as long as they are willing to correct themselves are good people."

Feng Yong wanted to argue more but he was stopped by Tang Zheng. He said, "Let's wait and see."

Everyone had a great time at the party. Many people were drunk. At last, even Liu Qingmei toasted a glass with most people. Her eyes were blurred. She held Tang Zheng's arm as half of her body was hung on him.

"Teacher Liu, I will send you back." Gao Dazhi also showed that he was drunk. He seemed to be trying to remain sober and polite.

Liu Qingmei rubbed her forehead with her tender white fingers and nodded, "Okay, goodbye, everyone. Go home early and rest. I remember that two days late the school will hand you your application."

Everyone nodded and watched Gao Dazhi and Liu Qingmei ride a rental car to depart.

Fang Shishi urged, "Let's go home. I feel dizzy, and I want to go to bed."

Tang Zheng nodded and sent Shishi home.

Fang Chongguo and She Mengqin saw the two people intoxicated. They quickly asked, "Why did you drink so much wine?"

Fang Shishi squeezed a smile and said, "We were in our class get together party."

"Shishi, your mother will help you rest, I will chat with Tang Zheng." Fang Chongguo said.

"Oh, I see."

After waiting for Fang Shishi to enter the room. Fang Chongguo brought Tang Zheng to the study room and asked, "Would you like a cup of tea to sober up?"

"No, I am not drunk."

"I heard about your results, congratulations. I didn't expect your exam to be so good. You turned out to be the top scorer in the province." Fang Chongguo exclaimed. This was even more surprising that when he heard his daughter's grade.

Although Fang Shishi in the past said that Tang Zheng was hiding his true skills. He still didn't think that it would be so powerful, which was beyond his comprehension."

"I heard you rejected the arrangements of the school and the Education Bureau?" Fang Chongguo asked in confusion. He was a school director, so he naturally knew of today's disturbance.

Tang Zheng truthfully said, "I and Fang Shishi do not like the matted of showing our faces to the public. The tallest tree in the forest would be destroyed by the wind.

Fang Chongguo eyes' lit up, "You can understand the truth at a young age. Many geniuses after achieving some good results, lost their direction and finally wouldn't be able to achieve success in the future."

Previously, Fang Chongguo had experienced Tang Zheng's extraordinary means, especially his relationship with the underworld. He thought that he would act arrogant and be ambitious. But never had he thought that Tang Zheng was completely different from his understanding. It was really commendable. Fang Chongguo held him in high esteem.

"Uncle Fang over compliments me. I just don't like being a tool for others to make profits." Tang Zheng said with great grace.

Fang Chongguo clearly understood and laughed from his chest, "This matter is different regarding others, it's a win-win situation for both sides. But this doesn't exist for you. You do not need to use this exposure. It's better to steadfastly walk step by step."

Fang Chongguo did not say that if Tang Zheng was placed in the spotlight, his relationship with the underworld would difficult to hide. If this incident was blown up, it would only damage his reputation and it would be counterproductive.

"What are your plans for the future?"

"I will go to Yanjing University."

Fang Chongguo nodded, "Yanjing University is really good, but didn't you consider studying abroad?"

Tang Zheng looked at him and shook his head, and said, "I have never considered studying abroad."

"Shishi must go abroad to study. If you don't want to give up on her, I can make you go abroad to study together. You don't need to worry about the fees and procedures." Fang Chongguo said.

Tang Zheng realized what the other side was thinking. But this sentence showed that he had fully recognized the relationship between him and Fang Shishi.

"Since you and Shishi are together, I will certainly consider your future. And that studying abroad would be a good choice. in the future, you can stay abroad or come back home. There are more advantages than disadvantages." Feng Chongguo analyzed and advised.

Tang Zheng shook his head without hesitation. He life path was not destined to graduating like other people, marry a wife and have children.

However, this matter was something he couldn't tell Fang Chongguo. Therefore, he said, "Uncle Fang, thank you for your good intentions. At present, I still want to stay at home."

Fang Chongguo sighed and said, "Then at this present stage, you and Shishi would be temporarily separated. Are you mentally prepared?"

Tang Zheng nodded, "I have already considered it clearly. Since Shishi's long cherished wish since childhood was to study abroad, I naturally respect her wishes. You should know that if I persuade her to stay in China now, she would definitely disregard your dissuasion and stay with me at home. however, then I would be too selfish. Since I like her, I will definitely let her achieve her wish."

Fang Chongguo could not help but sat up straight, and looked at Tang Zheng as he sized him up. Tang Zheng repeatedly gave him surprises tonight.

"Tang Zheng, I have to say I appreciate you more and more. I am glad that Shishi has some she like and love. I am even more glad that I did not intend to separate you." Fang Chongguo sighed heartily.

Tang Zheng smiled and said, "Uncle Fang you praised me too much. I just did what I should do."

Fang Chongguo shook his head and said, "No, you are doing much more than that. I promise you, as long as you are together when you graduate from college. I will hold a grand wedding for you."

"Thanks Uncle Fang." Tang Zheng was a little excited, this was his long-awaited affirmation.

Although he once said that no one could stop him and Fang Shishi from being together. But after all, with the affirmation and blessings of the parents, such sentiment would be more perfect.

"Uncle Fang, after the college exam's applications is filled in. I and Shishi will travel for some time."

"No problem you have been studying had for so many years. It is time to relax, do you need me to make some arrangements?"

Tang Zheng shook his head, "No need, I will arrange everything and will guarantee Shishi's safety."

"I believe you. By the way, my company's demolition work was completed, thanks to the help of Chief Fire. She has been too busy this period of time. She has no time for me to thank her. If you have time, thank her for me."

"No problem. She's really busy these days. Her business is getting bigger and bigger. The construction company is no longer her focus."

Fang Chongguo frowned and said, "Oh, I didn't know that Chief Fire expanded her business again."

"Uncle Fang, since you are in the real estate industry. If they need a chief contractor, I will ask her to transfer it you." Tang Zheng said lightly. He made it seemed like it was a simple matter. When Fang Chongguo heard it, it wasn't less of a heavy bomb.

He didn't think that Tang Zheng was boasting intentionally. He dared to say such words, with full assurance and that understatement. As if the construction company was his.

But how was this possible?

Tang Zheng was only a student after all. Even if he was well connected with the underworld people, he can't just reach this level.

Just a few casual words from the opposite party were valued more than ten million business to others.

Seeing that he did not respond, Tang Zheng asked curiously, "Uncle Fang, what do you say?"

Fang Chongguo took a deep breath. He suppressed his complex emotions. He shook his head and said, "I don't need it. Chief Fire has the fiercest staffs of demolition workers. I don't have the ability to control the people. So will still handle my current company. When we need them, I will cooperate with them."

"Oh, that's okay. If there is any matter to look for Fire Phoenix in the future, I will ask her in your behalf." Tang Zheng said as his tone was as casual as ever.

Fang Chongguo found it more and more difficult to understand him. It wasn't convenient to ask him about things of the underworld. But one thing for sure was that his future son-in-law was far more complex and more powerful than he imagined.

Tang Zheng bid farewell and departed. Fang Chongguo watched him from the entrance and he was asked by She Mengqin about Shishi.

"What did he say about Shishi going abroad?"

"He agreed on his own initiative."

"That's good that he agreed, otherwise it will become a problem."

"He is far better than you and I can imagine. Later, you must pay attention to this point. You cannot provoke him anymore.  I don't think our daughter will marry in the future but will climb up to him." Fang Chongguo said meaningfully.

"Climb up to him?" She Mengqin couldn't believe it and was dumbfounded.

As Tang Zheng left Fang Family, his heart flashed the scene of Gao Dazhi sending Liu Qingmei home. His heart suddenly began to feel a bit uneasy...

 

Category

0