Chapter 198
450 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 198: Another Cultivator

Forever disappear!

Tang Zheng was dumbfounded as he looked at her. Was it because of this that they had to disappear from each other's life?

"What are you doing standing here? Let go of me. Get lost. I don't want to see you again." Liu Qingmei said coldly.

Tang Zheng had no choice as he deeply looked at her eyes and let go of his hand, he said, "Then take a rest, if you need anything, call me. I will immediately head over."

Liu Qingmei was indifferent as Tang Zheng awkwardly left.

She was bare naked as she sat on the ground, weeping. Her tearful eyes looked at the door. Why did this had to happen?

She was utterly confused, was it possible that all these were traps, intentionally arranged by Tang Zheng? But this was not at all consistent with his usual behavior.

In fact, she had gradually believed Tang Zheng in her subconscious. But she could not face the relationship between the two.

They actually had the most intimate relationship. How could she face him later on?

She did not know, so she did not want to see him.

She was like a helpless little girl, sobbing, until her voice was hoarse. She stopped and stood up trembling. The pain in her body was still so clear, as if to remind her of what had just happened with Tang Zheng.

She shook her head hard, and then rushed into the bathroom impatiently, leaving the cold water on, but could not wash it away.

Things could no longer return to their original point.

“I have to get out of here. I don’t want to see Tang Zheng anymore.” She clenched her teeth and made a decision. She used to treat Tang Zheng as her very close brother, but now it seems that it was only a short-term relationship, and now everything had collapsed.

Tang Zheng couldn’t fall asleep when he got home. What happened that night was so weird that he had an affair with Liu Qingmei. Their relationship changed dramatically. He didn’t know what Liu Qingmei would do at last. What would he do if this relationship was exposed?

It was like a mess, stirring and creating chaos in his mind.

Another thing puzzled him. He was supposed to be able to force the drugs out of her, but this time he failed. Why?

He tossed and turned as he had sleepless night.

“Little Zheng, get up for breakfast.” Grandpa knocked at the door and shouted.

Tang Zheng got up and asked, “Grandpa, how about the acquisition business?”

Tang Dahai smiled and said, “Business is very good. Everyone is very grateful to you. By the way, I came back yesterday to see that the entrance to the residential area was blocked. I didn’t know what had happened."

“They came for me.”

“Came for you?” Tang Hai was surprised.

“Grandpa, I haven’t had time to tell you a news. My college entrance examination results came out.”

Tang Hai stopped chopsticks and nervously asked, “How was the results?”

“740 points, the first in the province.”

Tang Hai was dumbfounded, “The whole province... First? Is it true? ”

Seeing Tang Zheng nodding his head as Tang Dahai cried with joy, “Heaven has eyes, you have worked so hard for so many years, and finally have a reward. Champion, ah, then in the past, you could be a big official.”

Tang Zheng could not help laughing, “Grandpa, that was in the past, and now it can only be used to go to a good university.”

“Same, those reporters wanted to interview you?”

“Yes, but I didn’t want to pay attention to them. I like quiet life.”

“Well, we’re children of poor families. We don’t have to be on TV. It’s best to go to school down-to-earth, but I’m going to tell the old guys the good news and make them happy,” he thought.

After breakfast, Tang Zheng could not wait to find Tian Chanzi.

“Hey, brat, what did you do last night?” Tian Chanzi son gazed at him curiously as he asked.

Tang Zheng's heart was startled. He wondered how Tian Chanzi could have known that he had did something unusual last night. He reasoned that his cultivation had not broken through and should not have been discovered by him.

“Brat, do you still want to hide from me? It’s rare that your body’s Pure Yang is so stable. Something must have happened last night. ” Tian Chanzi said firmly.

Tang Zheng suddenly realized that the power of Pure Yang had been exposed. Last night, he absorbed a lot of Pure Yin power, and now there were still some hovering in his Dantian. Of course, the power of Pure Yang was stable.

“Where did you absorb enough Pure Yin?” Tian Chanzi guessed that he could see a sudden blood.

Tang Zheng was a little embarrassed. When Tian Chanzi was inspired and his eyes lit up, he laughed and said, “Ha-ha, boy, you really took Liu Qingmei?”

Tang Zheng said with a bitter smile, “Whisper, do you want everyone to know?”

Tian Chanzi patted him on the shoulder and said, “Hey hey, you brat, was finally enlightened. It seems that I had advised you so many times before without giving you any explanation. There is a huge difference between the body of Pure Yang and the body of Pure Yin. No wonder your Pure Yang’s power had been stabilized. Let me tell you, at least in a short time, your Pure Yang will not act up for time being."

Tang Zheng was surprised, “Really?”

“Of course, this time your harvest was not small, good. You are a promising young man. Work hard, and when you see Ye Dingdang. Take that girl down too, and that would be perfect.” Tian Chanzi said.

Tang Zheng rolled his eyes and said, “If the Shishi knew you said that, she would never want to recognize you as a master again.”

Tian Chanzi was unafraid of his threats, he said, “How could my apprentice deceive his ancestors for such trivial matters? You’d better tell me what happened last night. How did it suddenly become clear? It’s not like your style. ”

Tian Chanzi and Tang Zheng got along for so long. There he knew him very well.

Tang Zheng didn’t hide, so he told the story of last night, and Tian Chanzi suddenly realized, “That’s what happened. It seems that the flower-gathering robber helped you.”

“Don’t be so cynical. Now I’m sick and tired. Only when I find this flower-gathering robber can I wash away my grievances.”

“How do you know who is the flower collector?” Tian Chanzi said doubtfully.

“Of course I understand you don’t know, but there’s a lot of weirdness in this incident. You’ve got a lot of knowledge to help me analyze. For example, why can’t I force the drug out of her body with True Qi? ”

This was a question that had been troubling him. Perhaps the answer to this would make it possible to find clues to find the thief.

“This... If it's a common drug, the True Qi can force it out, but there are drugs in the cultivation world, such as Hehuan powder, which can't be forced out by the True Qi."

“Do you mean the thief was also a cultivator?” Tang Zheng was shocked.

“If a normal person jumps from that building, it’ll end in cruel death. That means he was a cultivator. But you can be sure that this man’s power was not very high, otherwise he would not be frightened away by a little brat, Hehe." Tian Chanzi obviously had little hostility to the flower thief, as he felt that the other side had helped Tang Zheng a great deal.

Tang Zheng didn’t think so. Although he did take advantage of the situation. His relationship with Liu Qingmei became so, which was not what he wanted to see.

“Tian Chanzi, since this person is also a cultivator. It is more appropriate to find each other, after all, perhaps we can get more information from the mouth of other practitioners.” Tang Zheng suggested.

Tian Chanzi nodded his head and said, “That’s a good idea. Then we must find the robber, but it’s a bit difficult. Since you’ve been beating the grass and startling the snake, it means that the other party was a very cautious person. It’s definitely not that easy to find him.”

“Where did this Hehuan powder come from?”

Tian Chanzi said, “This thing is a mixture of several pollen, and then refined by a special method, not too complicated, you can also refine. Or do you want to refine it and keep it in reserve? ”

Tang Zheng gave him a white look and said, “Don’t you be so wretched, okay? Am I that kind of a person? "

“Hehe, yes, you don’t need drugs. You exploit others. Brat, as I always say, your luck is exploding.”

Tang Zheng ignored the other side’s teasing, pondered for a while, still shaking his head, “I still have to start investigating this matter. I must start with Gao Dazhi, since he was the last to send Sister Mei home. Maybe he knows something.”

“Whatever you want, but remember. While the pure Yang in your body is suppressed, cultivate it, and quickly upgrade it. Don’t you want to learn so many spells?”

“I know. You go to Shishi today, teach her techniques. I will go to Gao Dazhi.” Tang Zheng waved his hand and then went straight to school.

Yesterday he heard that Gao Dazhi would be interviewed at school, so he came to check it out.

When he arrived at the school, there was no need to look for Gao Dazhi at all. In front of the teaching building, he was surrounded by a group of reporters and cameramen and was being interviewed directly. He spoke with full confidence.

The headmaster and the Bureau of Education chief were standing beside each other, singing in harmony, so that many passing students stopped to watch.

When some people saw Tang Zheng coming, there was a lot of talk. Tang Zheng, the top scorer, refused to be interviewed by the whole school. Many people thought that Gao Dazhi, the temporary replacement, was lucky enough to have such a famous opportunity. Others thought that Tang Zheng was a fool and naïve as he wasted such a good chance.

Tang Zheng ignored the other people’s instructions, but when he walked past, the interview just ended, the reporters and cameramen began to withdraw. Tang Zheng stopped in front of Gao Dazhi, quietly said, “Gao Dazhi, I have something to look for you.”

The Education bureau chief coldly snorted and said with disdain, “Why, do you regret this? Got what you deserved. This is the fate if one does not cooperate.”

Tang Zheng didn’t bother to pay attention to the other side, and glared at Gao Dazhi, saying, “Follow me, I have something to ask you.”

When the chief saw Tang Zheng being indifferent, he could not help but be furious, “What is your attitude? Gao Dazhi, don’t go with him. Mixing with such a person who's ignorant of the current affairs, won't help in the future.”

 

Category

0