Chapter 199
440 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 199: Going on a Journey

Gao Dazhi lightly smiled, “Chief, be at ease, I will go back soon.” Then followed Tang Zheng to the side of the school building.

Tang Zheng glared at him, trying to distinguish a bit of truth from his smile. But he always puts a smile on his face, making anyone unable to see the through him.

“He really changed.” Tang Zheng said.

“Tang Zheng, what can I do for you?” Gao Dazhi asked.

Tang Zheng opened the door and asked, “Did you send Teacher Liu home yesterday?”

Gao Dazhi looked at him blankly, “No, what happened?”

“Gao Dazhi, there are only two of us here. You do not have to pretend. You used to hate me so much that I did not know.”

At the beginning, Gao Dazhi wanted someone to intercept Tang Zheng at the school gate, ready to teach him a lesson. But Tang Zheng made a big clown of him using the Pressure Point Technique.

Gao Dazhi could not swallow this tone.

Gao Dazhi smiled faintly, “It’s all the past. Now that I graduated, I think that those matter were insignificant. As for the contradiction between you and me, I don’t think it’s a problem. Why don’t we check our classmates?”

Gao Dazhi said it very well, but the more he said it, the less Tang Zheng believed him.

Suddenly, Tang Zheng’s eyes turned razor sharp. He grabbed Gao Dazhi’s collar and pushed him against the wall. He said fiercely, “Gao Dazhi, don’t play tricks with me. Say, what are you doing by pretending to be like this?”

Gao Dazhi was in a panic and cried out, “Tang Zheng, what are you doing? I know you can fight very well. I am not your opponent, but is it necessary for it to be like this? ”

Gao Dazhi’s call attracted many people’s attention. Everyone watched this good play and started talking about it.

Tang Zheng’s eyes flashed. Gao Dazhi was really good in disguising, but he was not ready to let him go. He slammed his body into the wall, and Gao Dazhi screamed, “Tang Zheng, what are you going to do?”

“What did you do last night?”

“I didn’t do anything. You keep asking me about last night. What happened last night?” Gao Dazhi frowned and asked suspiciously.

Tang Zheng still could not get useful information from his looks and words. He could not help but feel a little discouraged, this Gao Dazhi was far more than he imagined.

Gao Dazhi could not hold his tongue, and his appearance did not look like what the Tian Chanzi said. Tang Zheng helplessly put him down and warned, “Gao Dazhi, no matter what idea you play, I will keep an eye on you.”

Then he stretched out his fingers and pointed to the eyes of Gao Dazhi.

“I have done nothing wrong. I am not afraid of your stare.” Gao Dazhi said with impatience.

Tang Zheng grunted and lifted his feet.

Seeing Tang Zheng finally go so far, Gao Dazhi’s eyes just flashed a strong killing machine, chilly murmured, “Last night you took advantage of my plans. Liu Qingmei, this mysterious body was wasted on you. I will let you die without a burial ground.”

Tang Zheng didn’t hear Gao Dazhi’s murderous words. Otherwise, he would certainly not be let go of him. The clue of the flower-gathering robber was thus broken, which made Tang Zheng very unwilling.

Since the other party was a flower-gathering robber, it must be more than one target. So he immediately ordered Lin Hu and Fire Phoenix to pay attention to such incidents in Chang Heng, see if they could find clues.

Then he went to practice his cultivation techniques with Fang Shishi and spent a lot of effort learning Shrink into an Inch.

He also made great progress in formation array and refinement. But he was most happy with the Heaven Flying Immortal Sword Technique. There were six moves, each with 36 styles.

When Tang Zheng sat cross-kneed, running the sword skills of Flying Immortal in the sky. He had a smaller version of Tang Zheng in his mind. He practiced the swordplay according to the manual, and the first move 36 was instantly integrated, forming a powerful swordplay - Cloud Gathering Wind (风起云涌).

T/N: Be raging like storm or The clouds are gathered by the wind, basically means, the matter is developing rapidly and the momentum is very strong.

These four characters appeared in his mind on the manual of the sword. Tang Zheng clearly remembered that in the previous manuals there was only sword moves, not the name of sword moves. He did not expect name to appear as he learned the first move.

Tian Chanzi had been silently watching him until he did not move. The sword breath emitted from his body made Tian Chanzi's eyes shine. He praised, “Good brat, you learned the first move of the Cloud Gathering Wind so quickly.”

Tang Zheng asked curiously, “When you gave me the sword manual, why didn’t the sword move's name didn't appear, but it only appeared after I learned it?”

“This is the extraordinary thing about Heaven Flying Immortal Sword,” said Tian Chanzi slowly. “Only by combining the 36 styles of every move can the sword be summoned. That’s how the technique is set up. You shouldn’t be surprised.”

“And what are the rest of the five names?” Tang Zheng couldn't wait to ask.

Tian Chanzi shook his head, “Since you have to learn every style to get a name. I certainly won’t tell you, that’s where the magic of the sword technique lies. When you don’t learn it, you can’t comprehend its subtlety. It’s like an adventure, and you need to learn it step by step.”

Tang Zheng suddenly nodded and asked no more questions.

The next day, Tang Zheng and Fang Shishi came to the school to fill in their applications, only to find that Liu Qingmei was no longer in school. They heard that she had resigned from Chang Heng, which made everyone astonished.

Tang Zheng's heart was secretly startled. This was definitely because of him that she left Chang Heng.

He hurriedly dialed her phone but was told that the number was switched off, and Tang Zheng knew she must have moved without the need for him confirm it.

He sighed darkly, the two of them were really like passing guests in each other’s lives. So they quietly disappeared from each other’s lives. It was sad.

“Well, all this was done by that damn flower-gathering thief, and I’m sure I won’t make him feel better when I find him.” Tang Zheng decided.

The mood of today’s Fang Shishi was obviously not good. Watching Tang Zheng fill in Yanjing University, her eyes flashed a ray of gloom, but also resolutely filled in Yanjing University.

Tang Zheng looked at her in astonishment. He thought she would go abroad and would not fill an application. But she stubbornly applied to the same school with him.

Tang Zheng sighed, it seemed that he would have to find time to communicate with her about studying abroad.

After several days, it was calm and uneventful. Tang Zheng and Fang Shishi had nothing else to do except cultivating.

During this period, Deng Mao invited Tang Zheng to have a meal. Because of his excellent performance in rescuing Liu Qingmei, he had been promoted from the director of the police station to Deputy director.

Not forgetting about his benefactor, Deng Mao realized that all this was given to him by Tang Zheng, and that Tang Zheng was still the future son-in-law of Governor Liu, so he was even more fawning.

As for the flower collector, Lin Hu did not have any clue. This period of time Chang Heng being peaceful was somewhat strange.

However, Gao Dazhi’s time was full of excitement, almost everybody knew it. He accepted many interviews, appeared on TV and newspapers, and had a great scene.

This made Feng Yong gnashed his teeth, and he repeatedly fought against Tang Zheng for many times.

Ye Tianlei and Feng Siniang called to congratulate Tang Zheng on winning the championship and brought him great news about the Martial Organization.

After Martial returned to the organization, she never woke up. Even the two people who sent her back died suddenly because of the Yin Qi, while Ding Yi and other people were strangely missing. The Martial Organization's people were confused and could not find a target for revenge.

This was why Chang Heng was so peaceful during these days. Tang Zheng was suddenly enlightened that Martial was originally injured badly by the Ghost General. The injury was so severe that she ended up in coma.

But if she wakes up, then the Martial Organization will know everything that had happened. When that happens, Tang Zheng would be in danger. Therefore, Tang Zheng was not really relieved of the danger.

But that was enough. He needs to get strong enough to cope with future crises.

...

...

The sun was shining, Tang Zheng and Fang Shishi, with their bags on their backs, said goodbye to Tian Chanzi at the railway station. They were going to start a long trip to Diannan.

“Little brat, disciple, be careful on the road.” Tian Chanzi urgently said.

“Master, you too must be more careful. We will miss you.” Fang Shishi said with concern.

Tian Chanzi laughed and said, “Don’t worry, your master, I, have such a high cultivation level that no one can hurt me. Besides, I have a puppet to follow me. I can basically open my mouth and feed myself without my hands. I’m at very happy.”

“Tian Chanzi, this time I do not know what magic weapon Mu Hongyan's deceased husband left behind. When I see the real thing, I'll contact you again.” Tang Zheng said.

“Mysterious magic weapons are also a powerful magic weapon. People in the cultivation world are all coveting for such a treasure. If they were found by other cultivators, they should be cautious of being robbed.” Tian Chanzi advised.

“Rest assured, there are so few cultivators. There should be only a few of them now. We might not encounter any.” Tang Zheng said deprecatingly.

“Anyway, it's a good thing to be careful. Let’s go.” Tian Chanzi waved his hand and disappeared with Huang Ziyang in the crowd.

Fang Poetry was a little sad, looking at their back and said, “I don’t know when I’ll see Master the next time.”

Tang Zheng put his arm around her shoulder and said, “Don’t worry, we will certainly meet again. Our main task this time is to visit the beauty of mother nature”

Fang Poetry also smiled, nodded, “Yes, the mountains and rivers in Diannan are beautiful, the scenery is very beautiful, we must enjoy ourselves to the full.”

They passed the security check and got on the train. This time they bought a hard sleeper ticket. They could have bought a plane ticket, but Fang Shi thought that since they were traveling and had enough time, the train ticket was the best choice.

Fang Shi rested in the lower bunk, while Tang Zheng rested in the middle bunk. Tang Zheng had just put their luggage on the luggage rack, a man rushed like the wind, and shouted, “Step aside, step aside, beautiful women incoming, idle people move away.”

In the blink of an eye, a beautiful figure rushed to Tang Zheng’s face, inhaled like an orchid, and exhaled a long breath, “Finally found my bed.”

Then she handed the luggage to Tang Zheng and said, “Hello, handsome man, help me put up this beautiful woman’s luggage.”

 

Category

0