Chapter 205
474 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 205:

Xiao Xiaoleng was also baffled, unable to explain why. He just gazed at Tang Zheng as he recalled the previous scene, but was still confused.

Li Xiaotian asked Tang Zheng, “How did you do that?”

Tang Zheng turned a deaf ear and just stared at Xiao Xiaoleng, “You lost, it’s time to honor your promise.”

Xiao Xiaoleng hesitated. Tang Zheng appeared to be mysterious which somewhat made him afraid. Besides, he couldn’t find out any information from Tang Zheng. So after a long while, he nodded his head and said, “Alright, I’ll let you go this time, but if I meet you next time, you won’t have such a good luck.”

After that, he turned around, leaped several times and disappeared. Tang Zheng was relieved. He pulled the Fang Shishi's hand, turned and walked away.

“Hello, wait a minute.” Li Xiaotian shouted as she pursued them.

“What do you want?” Tang Zheng impolitely asked as he decided to stay away from her at a respectful distance.

“This is the wilderness, what if I meet a bad person. Hence, I will go with you.” Li Xiaotian smiled and sweetly said, as if nothing had happened a moment ago.

“When others meet you, they should be worried about their own safety instead. As they might be injured because of you.” Tang Zheng said with a bad complexion.

Li Xiaotian chuckled. “Are you still angry with me? Mister, a real man should be more bearing, otherwise no girls would like you."

“I have a girlfriend who likes me, so I don’t need to be liked by other girls.” Tang Zheng lightly said. Fang Shishi, who heard his words, sweetly smiled.

“Don’t be so cruel. Besides, this is my first time away from home, there are still so many things I don’t understand. Wouldn’t it be better for us to go together? Besides, all my luggage and belongings are on the train. Can you be so cruel as to just watch me starve to death?"

Seeing her being miserable and look pitiful, if they had not seen what she had done, they would have been deceived by her.

Tang Zheng’s heart was like stone, he said, “I’d love to see that very much. See you. Oh, no, I hope not. ”

Tang Zheng pulled Fang Shishi forward at a rapid pace. Fang Shishi turned around and found that Li Xiaotian was unexpectedly following them slowly without delay.

“She is following us.” Fang Shishi whispered to remind him, the girl’s actions were beyond her imagination.

Tang Zheng stopped his footsteps, turned his head and stared fiercely at Li Xiao Tian, and maliciously said, “You think you are so funny? You almost killed me few moments back. Why should I take you? ”

“Because I am a girl. In addition, a very pretty girl.” Li Xiaotian said as she acted like a spoiled brat.

“Using this beauty to trick me is useless. Besides, my girlfriend is more beautiful than you.” Tang Zheng jokingly said. Fang Shishi heard his remarks, glanced at him sweetly. Only he could praise his girlfriend in front of another girl.

“Hello, don’t you have face? You slander my image, anyway, I don't care. I have no money and no relatives in Diannan. Hence, I have to depend on you. I will follow you whatever you do."

Seeing her play helpless, Tang Zheng also had no way. He could only pull Fang Shishi and walked ahead.

Li Xiaotian followed like a child, and kept asking Tang Zheng questions, but they were all ignored. After a long time, her mouth was dry and thirsty, and said with dismay, “Hey, why don’t you say a word?”

“I don’t want to talk to you.” Tang Zheng replied but did not bother to turn his head. As they proceeded, they already caught sight of the city's borders. This was the original place where they had jumped down from the train which wasn't far from the train station. The three people sped up and soon after, they entered the big city.

Suddenly, Tang Zheng’s cell phone rang.

“Tang Zheng, I have arrived at the railway station. The train you took is already here but I have yet to see you?” Mu Hongyan asked.

Tang Zheng especially informed her before their departure. So she personally made a special trip to pick them up by car.

“We got off the train halfway, and now we are in the city.”

“Where is it? I’ll pick you up.”

Tang Zheng looked at the street sign, told her the information, and then stopped.

“Do you have friends to pick you up?” Li Xiaotian asked.

“Yes, so you can leave, or you can call home and let them pick you up.” Tang Zheng coldly replied.

Li Xiaotian pouted her lips. “It is a rule to leave the palace. And during gaining experience, I can’t seek help from Li Palace, otherwise this training will be a failure.”

“That’s your rule. What's that got to do with me?” Tang Zheng asked back.

“You can’t be so cold-blooded as to not save someone from danger. Fang Shishi quickly persuade him that being cold-blooded is not nice." Seeing that persuading Tang Zheng was not going well, Li Xiaotian immediately changed her method and instead sought Fang Shishi's help.

Fang Shishi didn't bother to reply.

Tang Zheng said quickly, “How could I compare with you in being cold-blooded. No innocent person can just frame others and almost get them killed. ”

Li Xiaotian apologetically said, “Are you not going to do anything? Don’t just ignore this issue. Shishi, you can make him agree with me."

As she said, she unexpectedly pulled Fang Shishi's arm. Fang Shishi was extremely embarrassed, busily said, “You quickly let go, I have nothing to do with this matter.”

Li Xiaotian was freed, but she unwillingly embraced Tang Zheng’s arm too. Rubbing it, she said, “Hurry up and say yes?”

Tang Zheng felt a soft thing rubbing gently on his arm which felt good. So he glanced at her full chest and bluntly said, “This time you rubbed your chest on my arm, don’t blame me again for touching your chest.”

Fang Shishi heard his words and glanced at him. she didn't know whether to laugh or cry as he took advantage of it and showed off his cleverness.

Li Xiaotian grumbled as she suffered from injustice, “I’ve already sacrificed my face. Do you still disagree?”

Tang Zheng never wavered, “No promises.”

SCREEEEEEEEEECH!

A car suddenly stopped in front of them, and a lively figure jumped down from the car, and directly threw herself into the arms of Tang Zheng.

“Brother Godly Doctor, Nannan finally saw you again. It’s great. I’m so happy.” Nannan in Tang Zheng's arms, acted spoiled and playfully.

Tang Zheng squatted down, gently touched her head and said, “I am also very happy, and Nannan is growing taller.”

“Is Nannan really growing taller?” Her eyes sparkled as she asked in surprise.

Tang Zheng nodded, “Of course, You can catch up with me soon.”

Nannan said, “Well, Nannan will certainly grow as long she eats more.”

Li Xiaotian looked at the little girl who seemed to be carved from jade in surprise. Originally she took an adorable route, but she was a little less charming than the little girl who looked like a porcelain doll.

But her eyes were immediately attracted by another figure. It was a charming mature woman. As Mu Hongyan got down from the car, Li Xiaotian's eyes widened in surprise, "How could it be her? This little brat have a relationship with someone like her."

Mu Hongyan walked over with a smile, “Tang Zheng, Shishi, welcome to Diannan.”

Fang Shishi was already informed of the matter between Tang Zheng and the pair of mother and daughter. She smiled and nodded, “This time we must bother Sister Mu.”

“Don’t mention it. I wish you had come earlier. Nannan was so eager for you to come for a long time. Once she heard that you were coming, she was so excited that she couldn't sleep at night.”

Nannan lowered her head and shyly said, “Nannan missed Brother Godly Doctor.”

Tang Zheng hugged her tightly. The little girl’s attachment to him and her true feelings had moved him.

The doubts in Li Xiaotian's mind had increased even more. 'How come did this little girl call Tang Zheng, Brother Godly Doctor? Are his medical skills very powerful? Oh, interesting, in that case, I will follow you more, even if you want to throw me away.'

“I really have to trouble you this time.” Tang Zheng nodded his head and sincerely said. In fact, his purpose was impure. His intention for coming here was especially for the magic weapon left by her deceased husband.

“It’s my pleasure to welcome you to Diannan. Let's first go home. Well, why don’t you have any luggage?” Mu Hongyan curiously asked.

“Something happened on the way, and I lost my luggage.”

“It doesn’t matter. I’ll take you later to buy it. Did you get off the train midway? I saw a lot of police at the train station just a moment ago. It seems that something happened in your train. ”

Tang Zheng smiled bitterly and said, “Yes, just because something happened in the carriage, we had to jump off midway.”

“Jump off?” Mu Hongyan was astonished, she turned serious. “What happened, what can I do to help?”

Tang Zheng beckoned with his hand, “Not for the time being. Let’s go.”

Tang Zheng and Fang Shishi sat in the back seat, and Nannan hung on Tang Zheng all this time. She did not want to get down. Even when they got into the car, she just laid in his arms, like a little sloth.

Tang Zheng let this matter go, and instead held her tightly, in order to avoid her from falling to the ground and getting injured. Mu Hongyan's expression was full of unique brilliance of motherhood. She looked at this harmonious scene and smiled.

But someone broke this warm scene as they saw Li Xiaotian sitting in the front seat without any politeness.

Tang Zheng coldly said, “Why are you sitting here?”

Li Xiaotian said, “Didn’t I tell you? I’m broke. Do you want me to beg in the streets? It’s dangerous for such a beautiful girl like me to be on the streets."

"Pfff, you, be in danger? It’s good enough if you don’t hurt others.” Tang Zheng rolled his eyes at her nonsense.

“Is she your friend?” Mu Hongyan asked.

Tang Zheng shook his head firmly, “No. Please get down, I never want to see you again. ”

Li Xiaotian buckled the seat belt and said, “Lady Long, let’s go.”

Mu Hongyan's eyes narrowed as she stared straight at Li Xiaotian. Even Tang Zheng didn’t know her name as Lady Long, but the girl uttered it.

'Who was she? How come she knew her background?'

Her face became solemn and serious. Turning back, she asked, “Tang Zheng, is she really not your friend?”

Tang Zheng shook his head, “No, I got off halfway because of the trouble she had caused me.” He also heard the Lady Long, and then realized that Mu Hongyan's husband was originally surnamed Long.

Mu Hongyan looked at Li Xiaotian warily and asked, “Who are you?”

Li Xiaotian chuckled and said with a smile. “I am a person who just left Li Palace.”

"Li Palace?” Mu Hongyan's expression suddenly changed.

Chapter 205: Widow of the Long Family

 

Category

0