Ch 02 – 23 April, Eriri 01
7.5k 21 128
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kouta returned to his home as soon as possible. He rushed to prepare his room. Actually, he didn't have any evidence to show that Eriri was Eri Kashiwagi. Everything he said earlier was just a way to deceive her that he got from the memories he got.

Kouta was a little grateful that Eriri was fooled by his lie. However, he needed actual materials to be able to threaten and deceive Eriri constantly.

That's why Kouta told Eriri to come to his home. Since Kouta wanted to know how far Eriri's fear was. If Eriri was scared, then she would come here. If Eriri didn't really care then, she might just report what Kouta tried to do, and it would be over.

And when that happened… Kouta felt he was fine with it. Because in the end, he felt his feelings and his reasoning were completely shaken. Maybe it's good for Kouta to go to the hospital.

However, a part of Kouta didn't accept that. Because if that happens, then he really was just a mere background character. And his pride doesn't take that. Kouta doesn't want and doesn't accept himself as just a background character.

Because of that, Kouta felt he had to make up his own story. A different story from what happened to the memories he got.

Even if it makes him a villain or antagonist.

Maybe what Kouta was doing right now was very risky, but there was some reasoning in his mind. Kouta wanted to know if he could use something for those memories. Since there were many things he got from there.

In those memories, Kouta realized himself. People like him were usually called a transmigrator or reincarnator. Even though, in those memories, reincarnator or transmigrator was something in realm fiction. What the difference between him and those people in reincarnator stories.

That's why… maybe…. Kouta himself got power or something just like those people.

Even if Kouta didn't have any power. He was fine with it since there was something that was more interesting for him. It was something that people called trope or cliche in that realm of fiction in those memories.

Power of Nakama.

Talk no Jutsu.

And, of course, an average guy that has many girls flocking around him because he was a nice guy.

There were a lot of these things across the realm of fiction like movies, comics, games, novels, books, manga, and of course, porn and ero-fiction. They had something called cliches or tropes in their perspective areas.

That's why… Since Kouta knew the flow of stories. If he could manipulate those tropes and cliches to his own advantage. Also, if he could mix those tropes in his life. It would be much easier for his life. Especially when he knew those tropes.

This was why Kouta wanted to know if those tropes could be used in his situation. In many doujinshi and ero games with NTR theme, a trope to blackmail a girl was so many that it made people bored. But if Kouta could do it to Eriri.

It would be easier for Kouta in the future.  In doujinshi and ero games, girls were pretty easily manipulated by bastards. Girls in those worlds would be scared by anything, even a pretty simple one.

And so Kouta waited for Eriri to come to his home with some excitement and a bit anxious. Before he could hear, his home bell chimed.

At that time, without Kouta knowing, the day that was originally sunny began to turn cloudy.

Before Kouta could hear his home bell ringing. He couldn't help smiling since his prey had arrived. Since there were no other people who would likely come to this home as Kouta opened his door. There was Eriri, a beautiful yet petite girl with long, straight blonde hair. She tied up into twin-tails, laced with two blue ribbons. Her eyes are light blue and she has very pale skin standing with a pale face.

Once again, Kouta found out how beautiful this girl was. To be honest It was a weird phenomenon for Kouta since he started to feel his world rather differently. It's just his world that feels really cartoonish. Not just people, but other things became like a game background. Because of that, if he just remembered those memories. It made him feel his world was not a real one.

Even when he saw himself he could see how his face was really different from his previous world. Kouta's body in this world was really cartoonish from the colour, body type, and aura around him. But there was something that was bothering him.

His face was kinda a bit feminine as his body was a bit short, too… 164cm as he guessed it. Also, he was familiar with this appearance. His face was just like a famous 2D character he was familiar with.

Since his appearance, some people in his previous world…called him feminine.

Kouta had a cute face with a slender and small body. His long beautiful pinkish hair that made him would likely be the same. Yeah, he appearance was the same with famous certain feminine pinkish rider heroes from certain gacha games.

"Well, just come in—" Kouta said shortly.

Kouta guided Eriri around the home. Kouta could feel how guarded Eriri was. She kept herself two steps away from him as her hand always stood on top of her bag. As if that school bag was her weapon if Kouta tried to do something.

After Eriri took off her shoes, they went to the living room with Kouta's guidance.

"Really, I never thought you would come this fast. Perhaps you couldn't wait?" Kouta smiled at her.

"What!? Are you stupid or what!? I don't have any other choice, right!?" Eriri responded angrily. Her eyes widened, and many traces of fear could be seen on her alluring face.

In Kouta's mind, he thought that there were many choices that Eriri could take. But maybe because she never expected it, or there were many things that Kouta said that made her feel hopeless and scared. That caused her brain couldn't comprehend anything other than following Kouta's suit.

"Well, I couldn't wait. Honestly, you're a cute girl, after all.

Kouta just smiled at her. He knew his desire could leak out, but seeing this cute girl just following what he said…. Well, this was just really exciting for him.

"Ugh… why did this happen to me…." Eriri complained in her breath as she didn't have enough for anything else at this moment. Eriri put her bag in front of her body. She made it act as her shield while glaring at her nemesis.

Even so, Eriri showed some resistance. Kouta didn't mind all her antics since whatever she tried to do made him more enthusiastic.

"Okay, how about you put down that bag and follow me," Kouta ordered Eriri in a quiet but clear voice. As if there should be no defiance from Eriri.

But of course, there was no way… Eriri just followed what Kouta said immediately.

"Wait… can I hold my bag…." Eriri tried to resist the man in front of him even for a bit.

"Sawamura, please put down that bag and follow me." Once again, Kouta ordered Eriri in a soft but clear voice. He even had a smile on his face.

"But…"

"Sawamura, I don't know what's in your bag. You can do something with your bag and I don't want that to happen. Ah... Please keep your cell phone in your bag too."

"Yes…" This time with a weak voice, Eriri followed what Kouta said.

There was nothing special in the Kouta bedroom, just the usual teen-male room. It was just that the room looked much cleaner than average. As soon as Kouta entered the room, he immediately sat on top of his bed. Put his hand on his chin while staring at Eriri, who just stood near the door.

"Okay… okay, how about you undress your clothes first." Kouta said without any hesitation.

"Huh…there is no way… I will do that…." Eriri said as she felt fear and couldn't hold back as tears spilled out. "Please… can we do other things…" She pleaded.

"Hah…" Kouta sighed, and seeing the man in front of him sigh made Eriri scared and flinched for a second.

Kouta realized that this wouldn't be easy and maybe already no good.

"Okay… Sawamura, can you please take off your clothes? To make sure you don't hide anything."

"Huh… What are you talking about?"

"You know. I just want to make sure that you don't hide the recorder or something."

"There is no way… I have something like that!!" Eriri screamed at Kouta in frustration, but Kouta responded coolly.

"But… I don't know if that's true…."

Kouta's face was flat, with no irritation or anger, which made Eriri scared of him.

"Ukh… Hisk…" Eriri started to cry again.

"Ah… It's just an inspection, after all. You can put on your uniform after I make sure you don't hide anything…."

"Ugh… Hiks… fine…" Eriri gave up and said weakly. Eriri tried to open the button of her uniform before stopping and once again hesitated. She looked at Kouta and tried pleading one more time, but she got a simple answer from him. He made a 'go ahead' gesture and then waited. Didn't do anything except spectating.

Eriri bit her lip and started undressing. She once again stopped one button away from fully opening her uniform. Her tears once again spilled up and she slowly undressed again. She took off her uniform and showed a cute but plain pink bra. She tried her best not to look at Kouta, but Kouta could see her face was red and tearing. She unbuttoned her skirt and slid them down. Her panties were similarly—cute pink panties.

"Alright… this is enough.. right…." Eriri started to say something, but Kouta was ready for this.

"I said nude." Kouta cut her off… "All the way."

Eriri flushed red and again hesitated. Kouta himself realized that she was debating internally… if what she was doing was right or wrong. Or she could get redressed and leave. Before, she nodded defeatedly. She reached around and unclasped her bra. She covered her small tits with her hand. There were no clothes covering her top before she slipped off her panties and covered them with her hand too.

"Alright…" Eriri said meekly.

"What are you saying… please, put your hand away so I can make sure there is nothing in there. Just for a moment…."

"Isn't this enough…" Eriri said.

"No."

"Kay…" Eriri tentatively dropped the hand to the side so Kouta could see. And for the first time in his life, Kouta saw a bare nude girl.

It was truly a miracle of nature. A small but fully beautiful tits and cute pink nipples. Which was better than Kouta fantasies ever had. He couldn't help gulping at the mesmerizing sight. Eriri also was unshaven with a small amount of hair down there.

One minute—two minutes—before Kouta told Eriri to dress again. And followed what he said before… he didn't do anything except just look at her body as if examining beauty art.

But, since Eriri was really embarrassed, tense, and humiliated. She had difficulty dressing again. She turned around and tried to dress fast. But what happened next was she stumbled while trying to put on her panties. And so she fell to the floor with her bottom exposed.

To be honest, when that happened… Kouta wanted to just jump at Eriri and enjoy his time. But, He needed patience… so he could break her. He wanted her hooked on him. He wanted her devoted to him. And just jumping at her would make her fear and reject… and she would close her heart.

"Ugh… what… Hiks… what am I doing…." Eriri said meekly as her hand trembled. She tried her best to dress again. Without knowing, all of what happened in that room was recorded.

Kouta used his father's camera and recording. Something he never touched after his father's accident. And he used to make material from further blackmailing her again. If his father knew what he was doing. He may slap him with the belt… too bad for Eriri… Kouta's father died two years ago.

In the end, it took time for Eriri to dress again. It was a hilarious sight for Kouta. After she wore her uniform again, Eriri felt a bit relieved that Kouta didn't do anything and was true to his world.

"Okay… good. The last thing is the price you pay to make my mouth closed. Which you determine the price of the secret that could destroy your current life ...."

"Eh… what… are you saying… I can pay it with money…." Eriri said as she found hope. But of course, Kouta immediately retorted her.

"Are you stupid… of course not… I want something sexual. I think it's unfair for me to decide the price of this secret. Since I can just tie you in the chair and have a good time with you for one week."

"HIiiii." Eriri shrieked when she heard about that.

"But, I wouldn't do that. I think it's up to you to put the price for me to not speak about your secret. What do you pay for to make me silent? Is all up to you… but if too cheap… I will feel cheated and very angry… so… what will you do? Or do you want me to put the price?" Kouta explained with a big smile on his face while Eriri's face became paler and paler.

"So… what do you choose… Sawamura?"

And the rain started to pour.

128