Ch 03 – 23 April, Eriri 02
6.1k 8 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eriri's mind was in chaos. Her mind was overwhelmed as many things happened at once. Out Nowhere, his classmate knew her secret and blackmailed her. She also got naked in front of that classmate, and now she was coerced to do something that she didn't want to do.

A horrible thing to do. Eriri's eyes looked at the boy in front of him that she had been trying to avoid a moment ago. And her heart stopped when seeing him. Even though Eriri didn't fully know her classmate. The two of them were in the same class for a few months, and she saw something one would rarely see from him. Usually a serious expression.

"You sure took your time." A classmate named Kouta told her.

Eriri felt cornered, and her face showed how scared she was. But Kouta didn't care at all as he just waited and looked at her. Gave Eriri unreasonable pressure.

And so… Eriri chose what she was going to do.

If it was another girl, she might be confused. Still, Eriri, who was an +18 mangaka, had little knowledge about sexual things. Even it may not be reality itself.

"Alright…" Eriri said meekly... "Let's do this… fast…."

Eriri walked closer to Kouta, knelt down, and took a deep breath. She unbuckled his belt, gently unzipped it, and pulled his pants. Once again, she hesitated while thinking, 'why am I doing this' or 'I've come this far.'

Eriri resolved herself and pulled her underwear down to the ankles.

"Eeeekk—" Eriri shrieked as Kouta's penis came out. It was big, so when she pulled, the penis immediately hung down in front of her eyes. Yeah, even Eriri was accustomed to drawing penises and stuff. She still had never seen a real penis before.

Eriri's eyes were blinking as if she didn't believe what she saw.

"Wait… Ain't this is too big…." Eriri shrank as she was scared of the big meat in front of her.

"Well, hearing that kinda feels good." Kouta, who had been silent, spoke with a pleasant smile on his face. Yeah, such a beautiful girl was taking a long hard look while saying how big it really made his day.

"But…this is big, isn't it?"

"Well, yeah…"

The length of Kouta's penis passed the average Japanese person, also quite thick too. The veins on the surface pulsated with a beat, and the exposed head looked like a living animal. It was beyond Eriri's imagination that her resolve weakened.

"This… this thing… still not erect, right?" Eriri asked while her eyes were still locked on Kouta's dick. "So… If it gets hard… will it… umm… get bigger than this?"

"Well… Of course… What… Honestly, you are just scared."

"..."

Kouta knew what service Eriri would give to him. It was not a bad choice for him. But, seeing how big his penis is. Made her afraid.

"Well, if too long… Do I need to accept payment by myself? I don't mind…." Kouta said while trying to get up from the bed, and his hand tried to reach Eriri.

"Wait… I will do my best." Eriri stopped Kouta. She didn't want Kouta to do it by himself since she didn't know what he would do to her. And the thought of this giant penis rampage inside her. Easily scared her.

Eriri slowly put her hand on Kouta's penis. Her finger touched his shaft. Her fingers were a bit chilly. Maybe it came from nervousness and the weather that became cold.

Even so, a pleasant feeling spread from those touches.

"It's really thick…." Eriri grasped Kouta's penis with both hands. Her hand wrapped the shaft before she started to stroke his penis slowly. Showing how inexperienced her hand was. 

Kouta's penis became even thicker, and the head became bare. With both her cheeks becoming reddened, Eriri stroked Kouta's penis with both hands the best she could.

Of course, Kouta felt really good from those handjobs. But surprisingly, his body adapted pretty quickly. Even though he felt good, it was still far from making him cum.

Even though Eriri tried her best… with her handjob after minutes passed… There was no sign Kouta would cum, which made Eriri feel helpless.

"Is that it? How… about you start using your mouth…." Kouta said.

"...but…"

"Well, It's all up to you… but I wonder how long this will be." Kouta said. While his penis was stroked by Eriri, he lifted the root of his penis and let it face Eriri's mouth. The distance between his penis and Eriri's mouth was just several centimeters. Eriri had a fateful face again.

While Kouta enjoyed the sight of Eriri and his penis staring at each other. As her rough breath slightly stimulated his penis.

Eriri hesitated in her mind for a long time. She thought about his childhood friend and hoped he saved her from this situation. In the end, when she saw Kouta's penis in front of him, her mind was convinced.

Eriri opened her mouth and went to work. She locked her lips onto the tips of Kouta's penis. Her body trembled as she thought about how she had never kissed someone. But right now she was giving a kiss to a gruesome thing.

Eriri may be an amateur in this thing, but as an +18 mangaka, she still had some knowledge. She slowly took in the tip of Kouta's penis in her mouth while her hand stroked the penis.

The sight of beauty holding his penis in her mouth was something indescribable. The lips that Kouta thought as pure and innocent were licking at his genitals. The warm saliva warps his glans, and the heat inside her mouth crawls along his dick. She licked the head of his dick with her tongue before the precum started gushing out. She licked it little by little, her cute tongue working very diligently before she took it back into her mouth.

—lick—lick—lick—

A lewd wet sound every time Eriri licked was heard in the room. The sensation was unbelievable for Kouta. That he unintentionally rubbed Eriri's head with his hand, which surprisingly didn't give any resistance.

She stroked Kouta's dick with her right hand to the best of her ability while licking the head. Until then, she put the head to her mouth widely to make sure it won't grind at her teeth. She started to bobbed back and forth like that, as Eriri never tried to go deeper either. Her lips pooped off the tip of his cook while her hand jerked Kouta.

Eriri awkwardly used her tongue licked penis inside her mouth. While Kouta enjoyed his time, stroking her head while fixing her hair that sometimes got in the way of her blow job. She had started moving faster and faster, giving Kouta immeasurable pleasure.

Inside Kouta's mind, he thought how good it would feel if he put his penis inside her. Of course, he had intent in his mind… but in the end, he needed to be patient. Even all of his blackmailing and other stuff came from doujin that he knew from memories…

It was still in the realm of fiction, just 20 and 240 pages of hentai. That's why sometimes it moves fast. While he felt he needed to be patient and didn't need to go all the way at this moment.

Kouta felt his cum building up. He pulled his penis out from her mouth as he felt it would be early to cumming inside her mouth. He didn't want to make her fear him immediately.

Kouta's gun fired while a white juice came out and blew at Eriri's face. The first shot goes near her mouth. The second shot on her nose, and the third flew to her beautiful blonde hair.

"Ah…" Eriri couldn't respond at all as she could feel the hot white juice on her face. Her mind still hasn't understood the situation… as, for the first time, she saw a man's ejaculation.

"That's awesome." Kouta said. It was the first time Kouta got a blowjob. It felt really good. The person in another world didn't experience sex either since he was sick.

"This… is enough right?" Eriri said it while she was desperately wiping the semen smeared on her face. She stood up and tried to leave the room.

"Yeah… for today it is." Kouta said.

"Eh…" Eriri turned around, a little surprised. "What are you saying! This is not what you promised!" Eriri shouts out at Kouta.

"Yeah, do you think this will end with just one blowjob is kinda funny. Also I may have said that I will close my mouth about your secret, but I never said how long that will last. So one blowjob for one day… a fair price, right?" Kouta told Eriri with an evil grin on his face.

"That! Cheating!!" Eriri screamed at Kouta angrily.

"Well, of course. I'm not that awful… how about I had one night sex with you or one week foreplay without sex?" Kouta once again gave Eriri a choice. From the start, Kouta had always given Eriri a choice. Because he wanted to know to what extent Eriri could tolerate it, and in the end, it was Eriri who chose.

"What… this…is… why are you doing this to me…." Eriri said in a low voice. Asking the critical question at Kouta.

"Well… because I want you."

"Eh…"

"Because, I want you to become mine." Kouta answered Eriri's question truthfully. Left her in shock as her mouth opened. Eriri stared at Kouta and icily replied almost immediately, "You're crazy."

"That's maybe true." Kouta said with nonchalant looking back at Eriri who immediately looked down as if she was scared of him. "Well, so— what will you choose? One–night stand with me or one week foreplay without sex?" Kouta asked, with such confidence in his eyes.

Kouta may have given Eriri a choice, but he has confidence in the result of those choices. As he felt easier to manipulate her to his way with those obvious and unimportant choices.

Kouta walked and put his hand on Eriri's chin and made her eyes look at him.

"Ugh— You're a demon." Eriri said while her face was in a mess with tears.

"Well, you can call me crazy or demon or anything you like—but I hope you said it while looking at me."

"Hiks—"

"So—what will you choose this time?"

"One—one week foreplay—"

"Hm?? I don't think I can hear clearly."

"Uuu—One week foreplay, please—"

"Well, that's good."

Kouta was satisfied and let Eriri go.

"You can go home. I will call you tomorrow." Kouta told her and without any conversation between the two of them. Eriri left Kouta's house. Not long after she left

"Hah—-That felt good and weirdly nerve-wracking." Kouta couldn't help saying that. In the end, that could be his first time doing something really—really bad. Also, it felt weird how calm he was doing all of those things.

It was as if what Eriri said to him was true.

He may have gone crazy.

"Well— At least, now I have the material." As Kouta said that, he took the camera out from hiding place. He took his time looking and of course editing the video. He made sure he had a good video—which he made Eriri very clearly and of course he had some censor. He was a bit thankful that his father taught him to do something like this. As his father worked as a photographer. That's why there were a lot of cameras and other stuff that made it easy to do anything like this.

"Well, if he knew I'm doing this— He would be angry. No— He must be angry at me in heaven." Kouta said as he was doing his job that night while looking forward to tomorrow. Something that he didn't particularly care about after he lost his family one year ago.

129