Ch 05 – 24 April, Eriri 04
5.3k 19 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kouta and Eriri went to the nearest internet cafe. It was a comfortable internet cafe that also had a booth big enough for two people. As soon as Kouta entered those booths, Kouta immediately searched for a lot of things. He was particularly interested in learning about galge stuff and games in Japan in this world.

As Kouta expected it. Those things had the same fate as anime and manga. They had many games and eroge from other worlds, but with different kinds of names. Also, there were no games published after 2000 that exist in this world. As it told him, that this world had moved to a different timeline.

Eriri's presence also really helped Kouta to get to know many things better by asking her a lot of things. Surprisingly, she was quite shy or may be uncomfortable and awkward at first. After all, she was in a small space with an unknown man who blackmailed her.

Kouta could feel how careful she was to not close as much as she could, but after a while and a lot of answers and talking, It may distract and ease Eriri.

"Yeah, this galge is legendary. The ending of the female protagonist with her childhood friend was heartbreaking!" Eriri said so while her face was sparkling as she talked about her favorite galge. It may have happened since she didn't have anyone to talk to about this kind of stuff. She kept her hobby secret and may only have the protagonist as the only person she talked to.

Kouta responded with a short answer. "Is that so—"

After this, Kouta didn't feel any need to search any longer. since he was certain about this world literature situation. Kouta didn't desperately try to get closer to Eriri, but in the end, their booth was just big enough for two people. Sometimes he could feel how close her face was, and they touched each other.

Kouta was a person who never really talked with a girl before. He just actually experienced sensual stuff yesterday. Because they were so close to each other they occasionally collided. While he could see her exposed thighs were white, give him a moderate amount of sexual excitement.

Kouta already had some plan in his mind, but there was something in his mind. It all came down to how far he could get away from everything. One in particular that came to mind was how far he could take Eriri, particularly the cliches from ero-stories that he could apply in this world. Can he get away with this? Or how far would she accept his instruction?

"Ah—" Eriri sounded puzzled as Kouta browsed one website. It was a website created by the protagonist, Aki Tomoya, who went by the well-known username "Taki."

"Hm—You have some interesting reactions." Kouta said as he knew very well what he was doing. "Or maybe this website has something to do with your childhood friends." Leaving a space in his word, Kouta continued.

"You're really evil, Suzuki." Eriri replied—"And how do you know about this!!"

"Nah—I'm just speculating, but I easily confirmed it with your reaction." Kouta smiled with a glance at Eriri who looked very frustrated. "Hey, how about we do something fun?"

"Huh? Something fun?" Eriri asked with a question in her face.

"Yeah, how about a bet?" Kouta gave her a suggestion while he put out Koisuru Metronome.

"That's—" Eriri was a bit curious about that novel. Since Kouta asked many questions, he only bought one novel she had never heard of or read before. "Wait, what kind of bet?"

"It's an easy one. It's a bet about how you feel about this novel. To be honest, I'm pretty sure not only you, but your childhood friend will like this novel. And if one of you two didn't like this novel. "You can forget our agreement, and I will keep your secret safe." Kouta told Eriri with so much confidence.

"That's—" Eriri was a bit shaken by Kouta's confidence, but that bet was really tempting for her. "Wait—but, what do you want?" Eriri realized this at that moment before glaring at this hateful man.

"Well, I will be honest with you. It may be wonderful to get blowjob from you. But I think it still wasn't enough. I want something—and that's I want to touch you." Kouta said honestly.

"That's!!"

"Yes, I already have an agreement. That is why I am interested in this wager."Kouta said, but Eriri didn't answer or respond. It made Kouta sigh, and he slowly unfastened his belt from his pants and let it go.

Showing his big genitals in front of Eriri's eyes.

"Wait! What are you doing!"

"Hm? I just want to get my blowjob."

"Huh!? Are you stupid!? We're in the internet café, you know?"

"And? Why not—Our agreement is only one blowjob a day in a week, right? And after spending time with you in this little space made me a bit horny, so I want to do it now—Look how big my little brother is." Kouta said with an evil grin on his face, while Eriri only stared at him with a pale face.

"Ugh—I know."

Kouta lightly pulled her and made her closer toward Kouta's standing dick.

"Ugh–You're a bastard."

"I know."

Eriri's may said that, but her gaze was stolen by his dick who looked like a monster appeared in front of her.

"Just come, we had our agreement." Kouta pulled her closer and his dick drew closer to Eriri's face.

"Hiiii." Eriri let out a girly voice and made a disgusted look, due to Kouta throbbing a dark brown meat pole in front of her.

"Hm—can you do it now?" Kouta asked while Eriri looked stiff before—

"You're really the worst." Eriri said with a low voice. She grasped Kouta's shaft. She began to stroke his dick slowly.Every stroke gave Kouta pleasure. If he wasn't ready, he may have forgotten his plan and absorbed the pleasure.

Eriri stuck out her small tongue and then, opened her mouth wide, while she held the penis in front of her in her gaping mouth. Slowly and steadily lick it.

—lick—lick—lick—nn—ah—

Kouta couldn't help but feel superior when she saw Eriri, who is the epitome of beauty in her class. In the past, just being stared at by her clear eyes would grab hold of his heart.

As Kouta's hand ran through her thin strands of blonde colored hair that spilled over, a beauty that had half-foreigner in her blood.

Such a perfect beauty like her was sucking his dick.

—n—ah—lick—lick—

Since his dick was huge, Eriri could only hold the head in her mouth. Even with just that, the pleasure Kouta received was unbelievable. Eriri's soft, moist lips covered his glans. She looked at Kouta with a frustrated face and glared at him, but still doing her job nicely.

Kouta may be wanted to saying some stupid line like in the eroge he read in the previous world like 'why you're making a face like that?' or something.

But in the end, Kouta just let her do it, and enjoyed her service as well as her beauty.

Eriri tried her best to shake off her hesitation and licked the pulsating shaft. She was extremely embarrassed to do this in a booth at an internet café. Since she wanted this act to finish as fast as possible. She didn't want to be found out after all.

Eriri moved her tongue and licked the shaft more boldly than before—from the tip of the flesh shaft to the bottom. Which caused it to continue pulsing from being licked and feel the ultimate pleasure before slowly bringing it to her mouth. Kouta wanted to touch her, but he needed to hold his urge.

In the end, Kouta just thrust his dick slowly and whispered at Eriri.

"Move your tongue and lick it inside you mouth too—"

—-ah—-nguu—-npuuu—-mmm—-

Eriri could feel that Kouta thrust his dick in her mouth, with a red face, Eriri tried her best to hold Kouta's dick inside her. She may not practically swallow Kouta penis as whole, but still it may be the deepest she must experience.

As Kouta's penis was quite big, it made her open her eyes wide and made a sorry look. But on the contrary, the lukewarm flesh of Eriri's mouth tightened up on the Kouta shaft every time he thrust it.

Kouta tried his best to pump it gently and followed Eriri's pace.

And slowly the twitching of Kouta penis became more intense from the pleasure, and it began to swell inside her.

"Ah—it's coming out. Eriri."

At that instant, the penis made a big twitch inside Eriri's mouth and semen was released inside her mouth. Since the two of them realized they were at an internet cafe. Throwing it out of the mouth was out of the question.

Those semens spurted out and filled the inside of her mouth, as Eriri didn't know what to do as she didn't want to drink it either. She held all the semen in her mouth and made her cheek bigger for a moment until Kouta gave her a plastic box tissue.

Eriri immediately throws it out from her mouth as she leaves the booth and goes to the toilet to wash her mouth when Eriri once again went back to the booth.

Kouta asked her again. "So are you interested in the bet or not? I'm fine either way."

"Fine!? I just didn't want to understand what you're trying to do." Eriri responded because she had had enough and didn't know what he would do next time.

"Hm—Well, didn't I say that—I want you and I want more than just blowjob. At the same time, I don't want to break our agreement." Kouta replied rather bluntly. He may have asked for more at the first agreement, but he held back, and now he was trying to push for some more. "That's why I invite you to bet. In the end, the bet contained both risk and reward. But at the same time, the house usually had advantages."

"Advantages?"

"Yes, I'm really confident you will like this novel and your childhood friend will not only like it but love it. That's how easy and confident I'm to read you." Kouta said that and made a suggestive smile.

"That—" Eriri replied slowly while feeling nervous.

"Well, in the end—we don't know how the result will be?" Kouta said, and his face couldn't contain his desire to take the girl.

129