Ch 10 – 27 April, Physical education
4.6k 4 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm swear. I'm not inspirated by Blue Lock or World Cup!!

You can recommeded any character to me---to enter my consideration. But please more focused to Slice of life/romance anime or manga.

Also this is my last post for this week. See you on monday. Bye---

 

"Yawn—It's already morning—huh." Kouta muttered with a still drowsy face. He looked at his hand, it made him remember what happened last night.

"I really wonder how far I can push myself."

Kouta got up from his bed. Last night, maybe for the first time, he was engaging in such sensual activities. But he felt he had done such a good job. In the end, he made Eriri cumming again and again. It was his first time doing something like that.

Kouta wasn't sure if it was because of the knowledge he gained from another world or if he was simply talented in this area—Well, it was most likely because of his knowledge of another world. But there was something he could suspect may happen, which one of a trope or cliché from doujin world had been manipulated.

It was not weird in the doujin / ero novel that the protagonist was immediately good at sensual stuff. Except for the MC, who was cuckolded, they all turned into a guys bad doing sensual things right away.

Or maybe it was just easier for girls and boys to get climax in this 2D world. Since sometimes even guy could cum many times with such enormous amount of semen.

It was like a sex paradise world.

Kouta had already begun jogging while thinking about such trivial matters. It was something he rarely did. Since a young age, he had been following his father—who worked as a photographer. That's why, in the past, he was more likely to do what his father was doing. Because of that, he was not interested in doing strenuous activities

Kouta never thought to make him stronger or anything, but he wanted to be more  healthy in life. Especially since he has recollections of someone who died from illness. He had been busy since he came out of the hospital until today.

That's why Kouta felt he needed a daily routine, but it didn't work out the way he had hoped. Just jogging for a while had already made him tired. Despite the fact that Kouta possessed a cheat skill that allowed him to follow certain aspects of memories from another world, Even so, there were limitations to those. He couldn't do everything by following those memories, but at the same time he didn't know how far he could follow them.

As far as Kouta knows, he could follow a simple method of cooking from those memories. Kouta could do anything he had never tried before. Just like how some anime studio chose to animate a famous omurice into such a masterpiece to be looked at.

"Hm—eating this in the morning feels excessive, but I have been dying to try eating this." Kouta said to himself as he cut the omelette, just like he saw in the video. The half-cooked eggs popped out and gave such a satisfying feeling before he poured sauce on the top.

Kouta never tried this before, so of course he didn't know how delicious the real was—-but at least what he made was maybe the most delicious thing he ate. He 'from another world' just a sickly child who only ate healthy food, while Kouta didn't have much experience except eating out with his family.

"I wonder if I can join that special culinary school at this school." Kouta wondered while enjoying his own food. After he found out how the literature in this world worked, he also became curious about what was happening in this world. The most curious thing was how much anime / manga that exist in this world. And even without deeper searching, Kouta found two famous schools that exist in the anime world. It was Shuchi'in Academy, which is a private school exclusively for rich and noble people. The other one, Tōtsuki Academy, is a famous culinary school.

"Hmm—I wonder how tasty the food they make is." Kouta said this as he was leaving his house. There was nothing exceptional after that, until the one thing he had been anticipating. Well, except that Kouta could see how tired Eriri's face was.

Today, Kouta had P.E, which was something he waited for since he wanted to try something. Just like he thought before, he was rarely doing sports and didn't have any interest in any sports. But, it was different from another world version. Since his father liked watching football, of course there were times they watched together, and sometimes his father talked about football. So, despite the fact that he had never played football, he had been watching for a long time. He had gained some knowledge by watching and following the team that his father supports. A football team from the Premier League came from London that once won a league without losing a single game, called Arsenal. Even though they never won a championship again and only won the domestic cup a few times after that, his father was a huge fan of the team.

This was the perfect time to try what he was capable of doing. People in his class knew that he wasn't good at sports. So they just put Kouta in the fullback position, since not many people want to do it in that position. Most people in his age wanted to become forwards or middle fielders.

In the end, Kouta just did some experimenting. He didn't really care where his position would be. At least, he wanted to measure how far he could do it. He was never particularly good at sports, so he began playing a simple fullback role.

And Kouta did fine—at least he understood the game and the basics. His first touch was not as bad as in the past.He could do some pressing and tackling. He also felt that his passing had improved. The problem was that his stamina was lacking and he was already exhausted.

"Hah—hah—hah—Even so, I have some cheat. It's not like my body changed overnight—huh?—so why give such a half-baked cheat?" Kouta protested after they had some rest. It's not like they're doing a full game, after all,

"You're looking good! I'm never expected you could play like this." Kouta heard someone praise him. He was never really paying attention to his classmate. The person who spoke to him, on the other hand, was a tall, handsome Riajuu type.

"Ah—Thanks." Kouta replied shortly. To be honest, Kouta didn't care for this type of guy. Even in this 2D like world, there were not many guys with pink hair, and many in anime, many guys with pink hair or with colorful hair are used as trap-type characters.

No wonder; in the past, he got treated badly by his peers. Bullying occurs even in this kind world, and anime and manga don't shy away from depicting it at times.

After rest time was done, the student was back playing football again. This time, when time nearly ran out, Kouta used all of his energy. By following the memories, he felt could be moving better after familiar with game itself. Since he had never played football seriously before.

This time, Kouta overlapping, moving to help the winger. After receiving the passes, he was dribbling toward the goal when the enemy player covered him, much to his surprise. Kouta actually made a move, that he never made before. Kouta was dribbling in a straight line down the wing, he quickly changed direction by taking a step before hitting the ball sideways using the inside of his right foot. Moved that are usually used by famous players, and Kouta could replicate that pretty easily.

Which Kouta moved to cut inside to the center. A tactic usually used by a winger or inside forward is to attack from the side before cutting to the inside with a fast pace before shooting from the right angle. Typically used by a left-footed player on the right wing.

At that moment, Kouta couldn't help but smile—even though in the past he couldn't dribble without looking at the ball, at this time he could dribble while looking around him. He could see the defender and his teammate

Maybe he could pass to his teammates—but Kouta was doing an experiment. He was ignoring his teammate's existence. No, he was using him by making a fake pass before humiliating the defender by nutmegging him.

So Kouta moved inside the penalty box,

In the end, this was just a P.E.—the keeper wasn't professional. He didn't move forward to cover and just stayed still in a weird position. Kouta didn't have muscle like a football player, he couldn't make a powerful shot, but by using his memories, his nerve could feel how to make a precise shot. He didn't need such a powerful shot. What he's doing, just a low, driven shot—not that hard or weak, but so far reaching from the keeper to the left-bottom corner that it hit inside the post before going into the goal.

It was such a rare display by Kouta that it left his classmate speechless.

"Wow—What! Why didn't you join the football club if you're this good?" One of his classmates said to Kouta.

"Nah—I'm fine. I'm busy doing other things." Kouta replied. At the time, rather than being content with scoring the goal or playing football at a reasonable level, Kouta's mind was preoccupied with the possibility that he could replicate this in other sports as well—no, he could replicate not only sports but also other things like playing a musical instrument or something else.

"I'm only needed to understand something before I could manipulate and replicate it from memories. It worked in cooking and sports—but I needed more samples." Kouta considered a serious matter in his mind.

Kouta didn't remember meeting any god or some sort of powerful being, which usually happened in the novels about reincarnation or transmigration. Who gave him some sort of power or maybe a mission as to why he came back to life, just like in a regular reincarnation or transmigration story?

Too bad for Kouta. He just suddenly had weird, otherworldly memories. He didn't feel his body overwhelming, nor did he feel any power within his body. Without much thought, and it wouldn't hurt to try, Kouta tried various things.

"Perhaps I get other things without realizing it. System. Unlock Status." He shouted, and more, of course. However, nothing happened. Kouta was still curious and didn't just give up yet.

"Damn nothing—huh—" To be honest, Kouta already understands that there are several different anime in this world. Also, of course, there were some anime/manga that connected with each other. But usually, that happens if they are with the same publisher or author.

Kouta didn't think those animes had any connection.

"So… it could be… a multiverse… and usually something like that is fan fiction. Are you saying this world is fan fiction! If that's the case, there's a protagonist... and they're usually people who go through reincarnation and transmigration, so it could be me."

Kouta tried to do something else. He innocently thought of making various moves from anime and manga that he could remember, like doing Kamehameha and also Rasengan. And, of course, nothing happened.

"What are you doing?" Someone asked Kouta who was doing weird things.

Kouta looked back at that person and smiled coolly at the girl with the beautiful, long, black hair that swayed as she came closing on Kouta. She was no other than Utaha. She and Kouta had a meeting to talk about the progress of their visual novel work.

"Well, I'm just experimenting with something... but it didn't work like I thought." Kouta answered her pretty honestly.

Utaha went hmmm and put a hand to her chin, briefly adopting a thoughtful expression. "Are you perhaps thinking about the scene in the visual novel?"

"Not really…" Kouta responded with a calm face, but in his mind, he felt embarrassed that if there was a hole nearby, he would have jumped inside it.

"Anyway... how about we start?" Kouta continued to speak, trying to avoid this conversation.

And so Kouta could feel some embarrassment to saw doing a stupid thing.

110