Ch 11 – 27 April, Time with Utaha 01 & Eriri 06
4.2k 5 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lol---Sorry I'm late since I wrote more than 2500 word in this chapter. I'm thought to finish at 1500 to 1800, but before I knew it---I write more till past monday and had been tuesday.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this FF. Also, this FF more likely following trope in H-manga and stuff you will found some cringe and stupid stuff here. 

You can recommeded any character to me---to enter my consideration. But please more focused to Slice of life/romance anime or manga.

Just like last week----I will post monday to friday. But I don't know if I will post everyday just like last week. You can expect three or five chapter per week.

Also, Boochi the Rock is good---

 

"Just like you said yesterday. Someone has already created a fan site. Taki—Huh." Utaha said, nodding her head while she was looking at a red notebook.

"Really, he actually reviewed my novel really deeply." Utaha read the review, and it was better than she thought. She couldn't help, but smile while praising the piece review. "It feels like this Taki really knew what I was trying to convey."

Kouta didn't really surprise with Utaha response. In the end, that's how the protagonist and Utaha relationship worked. They became close because not only Aki helped her novel sales with his review. They became close because they talked a lot after their first meeting. Utaha's feelings grew until they had different opinions, which made their relationship a bit disconnected.

"Well, he's quite a respectable blogger after all. Or I won't give him any chance after all." Kouta nodded in response to Utaha's words.

"Ah, but you need to thank our artist. In the end, she's the one who became acquainted with Taki." Kouta added calmly. At this time, Kouta started to understand how to utilize his memories. One of them, that he could somehow to manipulate the protagonist's plot to his advantage. He even used the protagonist to approach heroines. While Aki was doing his best, to make a fan site, Kouta's here, making sure some of the credit went to him without doing much.

After all, Utaha knew it was his plan.

"She?" Utaha muttered a question.

"Yes, our team illustrator is Egoistic-Lily's Kashiwagi Eri. You can look it up on her website," Kouta answered briefly. Last night, he asked Eriri about him and introduced Kashiwagi Eri to Utaha. Of course, he promised to never tell Utaha about Eriri for now at least.

"This is—" Utaha followed Kouta's answer, and she searched for Kashiwagi Eri in his notebook. Utaha could easily recognize Eriri as Kashiwagi Eri in the anime because she saw her picture in her art club studio, whereas in this world she never saw those pictures. Most of the pictures Utaha saw came from Kouta.

"Kashiwagi Eri a super popular doujin mangaka from Egoistic Lily. She updates the illustrations on a daily basis, covers trend-setting titles, whether anime or games, and she amplifies many genres. She even handled gang rap* scene, and now she own circle with many fans in comiket." Utaha mumbled while blushing, She looked at Kouta, as she never expected this caliber. "Is this alright?" She added, her voice trembling.

"It's alright. She likes your work after all. She may already be your fan." Kouta answered honestly for the time being.

"Is that so?" Utaha replied. She flicked her hair with confidence, as she honestly felt happy with Kouta's conversation.

"Yeah, with you and Kashiwagi Eri in this project, I'm sure we will have great success." Kouta nodded his head. His eyes shone with confidence. Not only just confidence, he  may actually be looking forward how they work would be. It's too bad, it wasn't an  original work like in the anime.

Because of memories, Kouta was curious about their work after all. Too bad, he couldn't read those.

Utaha smiled sweetly. It was a carefree smile Utaha had. She may have felt a bit of pressure from slow sales. Even she didn't show it because she appeared calm and quiet. She acted like a well-mannered girl.

"I wonder if you are okay with this schedule?" Kouta asked Utaha, while he gave her a paper with a schedule about their work. "I hope it will work with your schedule." He added.

Kouta hoped that they could sell it at this summer's comiket, because of that, he wouldn't release Fate/Stay Night like in his previous world. They didn't have time to do it, and Fate/Stay Night is an 85-hour-long dating sim.

So Kouta decided to release it in three parts, each selling in three quarters: this summer, winter, and next summer.It may rarely occur, but there were several visual novels that adapted that kind of release. One notable visual novel that did this was 9-Nine, which released one route per year in spam 4 years, and it didn't have a long story like Fate/Stay Night.

At the same time, Kouta felt that this type of release solidified the flow story.First, he would make Saber Route, Unlimited Blade Work, and Heaven Feel as the last, with a bonus ending scene, Realta Nua.

This project would necessitate a lengthy commitment, which is also one of Kouta's methods of keeping them from leaving. Kouta was still concerned that they might end up working with Aki, the protagonist. In the end, it was just Kouta who acted carefully. After all, he had no idea what would happen in the future. He could only see through memories and act on what he knew.

"Well, this is quite a big and long project." Utaha responded after she read the schedule.

"Yeah, I felt a bit bad since you are also working on your novel. You're starting to make the second volume, right? I'm also waiting for the next volume of Koisuru Metronome. So if you need my help—You can ask me anytime?" Kouta said

"Really, anytime?"

"Well, of course. But don't expect that I will come immediately. I'm in the end, just a student after all."

"Hahaha, of course. I know it. But, I will use it to the fullest." Utaha put her hand to her chin and tilted her head teasingly.

"Oh, please—Be kind to me."

"Really, but—Is it really possible for me? A fantasy plot in dating sims?" Utaha spoke as though the words were meant for herself, her voice trembling. Seeing the weak side of Utaha made Kouta realize something.

In the end, Utaha was just a seventeen year old girl, and her debut work didn't really sell in the early weeks of its release. Of course, she had some doubts. Even in the manga and anime, sometimes she questioned her talent, even though she had already succeeded.

"Well, Still—you know. I really want to read it. Even the story is about fantasy, or maybe school harem comedy. Since I know it. That's there's no way. It'll end up being a plain story, right? It's your work after all." Kouta said  and then gently held onto Utaha's hand.

The word was uttered, and hearing that, Utaha was smiling  Seeing Kouta's eyes shine brightly as if he trusted her with such belief made her embarrassed.

"And I will help you—" Kouta continued the talk.

"Really?" Utaha's furiously blushing face while she responded to Kouta remark. In the anime, her editor, Machida told her about her a person who seemed interested in books and younger boys. As she always had those disinterested expressions that gave off the impression that she was an unapproachable person. It has made her rarely rely on others.

Seeing a cute boy, her underclassman told Utaha to rely on him, with such a passionate look on his face. Actually, it made her heart throb in embarrassment and excitement.

'This guy—is bad for my heart—' That's what her thought for a second.

"Of course. I will assist you in making Fate/Stay Night, but I will not work on your novel. In the end, that's your novel."

"Is that so? Is too bad. Well, so I just need to make one route?" Utaha asked, looking at Kouta.

"Yes, I think we will only release one-route, with one-clear ending and several bad endings with the MC dying." Kouta responded, and he gave her another storyboard with more detail and a walkthrough of the Saber Route.

"Well, okay—No, I will do my best." Utaha said. She could understand it from Kouta's eyes gave a clear determination to Utaha. "You can see several early scene scripts this week." She added.

Seeing Kouta crazily enthusiastic trust being offered to Utaha. gave Utaha's spirit a momentary boost.

"Well, at least I just gave MC daily life as it started—"

Before they knew it—They started working on the prologue—Not making the script, but gave their opinion about how they started the prologue. Their discussion became heated at times as one idea led to another. The only Kouta tried to do just to make sure Fate/Stay Night fibe must be around which was the important thing for him. He was confident in Utaha's talent after all. That's why Kouta only worked on making sure her work had some resemblance to or vibe with the original.

"It's all right, you can entrust me that this will be working." Kouta said.

Hearing him say that in such a confident way. Utaha was happy till now she rarely get some help or this kind attention from someone at his peers. It was time, for them to leave the school. It was such intensive conversation for an early stage.

But the most important thing, Kouta gets some impressions inside Utaha.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kouta was looking forward to having another slightly luxurious time with Eriri tonight. Last night, he may have gotten nothing but an experience with a girl's body.And he felt that was a better experience than just one blowjob. At least, he trained himself to give pleasure to girls. and he felt that he needed those experiences.

Since what Kouta did till now, because he felt an annoying itch inside him. An indescribable urge to mess up protagonist relationship with heroine. And if he followed those tropes from his memories. The majority of the trope was a highly sexual skill to make a girl obsessive enough to forget everything good about her partner. Like a drug, the girl became addicted to the point where she acted differently.

For that reason, Kouta made his plan by following those tropes too. Well, maybe because he had those memories, he realized how weird those tropes were. But if those tropes worked well in this world and made his life easy. Why not make the most of it?

Kouta wanted to enjoy his life, after experiencing a short lift from those memories. He might prefer to enjoy himself as much as possible rather than hold back due to morals and other concerns.

Just like last night, Kouta made another dinner for Eriri who has an awful face while eating.

"Hm—You're looking tired?"

"Yes—Thanks to someone."

"Well, I'm sorry. But I'm going to enjoy myself like yesterday."

"---I see. Haha, in that case, there's no—choice."

Eriri looked down. Unfortunately, even though Kouta may have felt sorry, he now needed to learn more while enjoying his time.

"Okay—How about we start again like yesterday."

"After all—last night—we're still doing it?"

Without saying much, Eriri takes off her clothes and sits down on the same sofa as last night. Eriri's healthy and slim body became exposed. Just like always, she tried to cover her breasts and genitalia down there.

Well, it may be her defensive mechanism. Kouta took her hand off. Slowly, he touched Eriri's breasts. Last night, he went to the genitalia down there first, but this time he wanted something different.

Even though it was small. It was still very lovely and shaped well. Without saying another thing, Kouta licked Eriri's nipple.

"Na—" Eriri raised a voice, before she closed it with her left hand.

Kouta sucked her nipple even more—

"Nnnn—"

Kouta rolled his tongue over Eriri's nipple. Enjoying himself, he didn't know if this was true or not, but it seemed that girls with smaller breasts were more sensitive. Because her nipples were already standing and after he stir her other nipple. At that moment, Kouta slightly opened her legs.

"Nnnnn!!!"

Kouta sneaked a peek at her privates and found something interesting. Her labia was slightyl spread open and love juices were slowly came out.

"Nnhhhh—-aaahn—"

Eriri couldn't help but let out her voice. When Kouta scoops up her love juices with his finger. Eriri closed her legs very fast, but Kouta smiled.

"Hm—"

"---What—"

"I wonder even though you have such tired face—you're body react quie favorable.:

"Ugh—I'm just didn't get enough sleep!!!! Because of you—"

"Eh, me? Why—"

"That's!?"

Eriri nearly blurted out, but she stopped and stared hard at Kouta. Kouta just shrugged before he once again enjoying Eriri's breast once again. He could feel how squishy it was when he touched it before he sucked her pink nipples and bit her a little.

"Wait!! What are you doing!"

"Well, you don't answer my question. So I'm teasing you."

Kouta said while once again biting her nipple and licking her nape and kissing it.

"Wait!! You will leave a hickey there!!"

"Hm—?"

"Fine—It's because of you—I'm frustrated that someone like you can make me cumming like that."

"That's it?"

"Yes!!"

"Hm—You frustrated that you couldn't sleep."

Eriri nodded before begging Kouta to stop kissing her nape.

"Is that really true?"

"Huh—What?"

Following Eriri's request, Kouta came to a halt and looked at her.

"That's it?"

"Yeah! What do you want me to say!!"

"Oh, well. I'm just saw some of you doujin quite extreme—"

"Well, it's sells better that's way! Don't think something stupid!"

"Well, I wonder if that's true since you became easier—" Kouta said while he licked down to her genital. He opened Eriri's slit with his finger. Her love nectar dripped down, before Kouta put his tongue inside her slit and licked it.

"Aaaaa—---shut up—that's not true—-That's not true—"

"Just imagine how you draw that—Eri."

"Ugh—Hyaaaannn!!!"

The more Kouta stimulated her slit, the wetter she was—before he exposed her clitoris and pecked her clitoris.

"----Hiii—What's—how—can be—this—feel good—"

Kouta licked up her clitoris, hearing something unexpected from Eriri.

"You can't—If you keep doing this, I will."

"You will—what?"

"No!! I don't want to come!"

"Ah, okay—"

Kouta following Eriri request stopped.

"Ah—Ha—" Eriri sighed in relief. It took a minute before her rough breath became normal. "Are you finished?" She added.

"Huh—Of course not—" Kouta mocked Eriri happily, before he once again jumped at her again. Playing with her cute nipple and genital down there—

And several minutes later, Eriri felt her limit.

"No—Once again—"

And Kouta stopped.

"Ah—You!" Eriri realized what Kouta trying to do. "This is cheating! You can do this for a long time!"

"Ahaha—relax. I let you go home like yesterday."

"That—still long time right!!!"

"Yeah—"

And so Kouta continued what he was doing. He stimulated Eriri to the point she nearly come—and he stopped like what she asked.

To be honest, Kouta surprised with how easy for him to know Eriri's limit.

"Hah—hah—You're crazy—-" Eriri said with a vacant in her eyes.

"Well, if I wasn't crazy, I wouldn't do anything like this—"

"Nnnaaaah—aaahhh—Ugh—" Eriri's annoyed voice could be heard as her hand actually held Kouta's head in her genital.

"Hm—You know. It will be easier if you say it—since you draw a lot of doujin. You know what to say, right?" Kouta whispered with such confidence about this kind of stupid plan. Eriri had reached her limit.

"Ugh—please—just please—make me cum—-"

"Good—Good girl, Eri."

Kouta said as he once again stimulated Eriri body—

"Ah—---Cumming—-Cumming—-"

Till—-She came so hard that her body convulsed in shock.

"Ah—that's feel goo—d." Eriri who's face was in the mess with cry and pleasure—muttered those in a small face.

120