Ch 12 – 27 April, 4-Koma?
3.9k 4 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You can recommeded any character to me---to enter my consideration. But please more focused to Slice of life/romance anime or manga.

I'm quite busy, so this week maybe just three chapter. I will post it friday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kouta gradually moved himself away from Eriri who was lying down on the sofa. Her face was bright red with such an intoxicated expression while she was naked and trembling. Her face was twitching, and her eyes turned unfocused Even so, to Kouta's astonishment, her gaze was naturally fixed on him.

Kouta wasn't sure if she was just keeping an eye on him or another else. It was just those expressions by Eriri giving him a vibe of sexy behavior.

His little brother was raging—after seeing her like that, especially since yesterday this little bother didn't get attention after all. To be honest, Kouta himself couldn't believe he actually could hold back his urge this far. But even so, his sexual feelings had been strong enough.

Kouta this time put himself—to beside Eriri and make his penis near her mouth. That the tip of his erect penis closes up to Eriri's mouth. Actually, Kouta didn't think much, and he just gripped the root of his penis and adjusted the angle. At first, Kouta only wanted to relieve himself, but before he did it,

Eriri which still had unfocused eyes—licked the glans with her red tongue.

Kouta hadn't order her to do anything. He also didn't know what Eriri's thought, but at this moment, he realized how wild Eriri imagination was. Perhaps it's because of her job as a doujin mangaka, or perhaps it's because of what happened to her in the last four days.

Finally, Eriri must have been daydreaming, because her actual reaction was to lick the penis when she saw one.

Also, there was a doujin or eroge trope where girls would automatically lick the guy's penis.Something like this—Kouta must be certain—rarely occurred in another worlds.

Eriri licked up and down and her tongue crawled around Kouta's root. She didn't actually let the penis inside her mouth. Even so, that's enough for Kouta at this moment. This was something outside their agreement, after all.

Kouta helped himself while Eriri lips stimulated his penis, he was rubbing his penis while Eriri tongue played his penis.

—It didn't take long for Kouta to climax after holding back for two days. All his semen sprayed at her face, filling her face—It may have awoken her, as when the ejaculation ended, she opened her eyes wide.

"Gezz, I got caught up in your pace—Again." Eriri averted her gaze as she uttered that before going to the bathroom.

Kouta himself prepared a snack and hot milk for Eriri. In the end, he was doing a bad thing to Eriri—That's why sometimes he tried his best to entertain her in his own way.

"Here—" Kouta gave those to Eriri as soon as she got back from the bathroom. Usually, she immediately left Kouta's house after their agreement was done.

Surprisingly, Eriri took the milk and drank it slowly. She should be tired after what they did. which may be her reason for staying for a moment. She put her hand on the snack and stuffed her mouth with it.

"Oh, by the way, Eriri. Please read this—Okay." Kouta gave Eriri a paper that was the same one he gave to Utaha earlier.

"Hm—this?" Eriri bit into the snack before looking at the paper, and Kouta looked back and forth for a moment, puzzled.

"I designed the fate/stay night project schedule. Utako-sensei already agrees with this schedule." Kouta explained to Eriri about her conversation with Utaha. But for some reason, she looked rather unamused.

"We're really doing this—Do you think I will be around at that time?" She added, but still bit into the snack.

"You wouldn't? Really? Are you sure?" Kouta replied in a rather surprised tone.

"Of course—we may have agreed previously—but when I think about it, I don't want this." Eriri answered in a tired voice. She was concerned that if this would continue. She didn't know what will happen to her. Especially when she realized how scary Kouta was.

"Even though, you may work with Utako-sensei? I even got you one with her signature." Kouta said as he gave her the novel that had been sign by Utaha.

"Well—That's—" Eriri tried to talked something, but she didn't say anything while she took the novel from Kouta'

hand. Of course, she was really interested in working with Utako-sensei, but staying longer with Kouta must be scary for her.

"Anyway—I was wondering if you're interested in making things other than doujin, like manga or anything else?" Kouta asked as if he tried to investigate.

"Eh? Well—I'm—"

"Hm—It looks like you may want to make one, but you just suck writing the story—or maybe your mind just too lewd that can only made doujin," Kouta continued.

"What!! What are you talking about!?" Eriri screaming, before she took a deep breath as she realized her emotion had come out. "I can do it, you know!! Making a good story—maybe—"  She added ambiguously.

"Really—Is that so? In that case, how about you start making manga. I may help you with the story." Kouta told Eriri really gladly. An ominous smile, not so much different that his usual smile.

"Huh—what do you think you are?" Eriri responded harshly to his remark while shaking her head so hard that Kouta couldn't help to smile.

"But, what if I can do it. How about I give you one tomorrow?" Kouta replied, and, just like always, he said with such confidence.

"What—do you want? Do you think I will fall for your bet or wager anything like that." Eriri steps back, moving far from Kouta while covering her body with her two hands.

"Well, I don't think I will do that. This time—I'm only to get your cooperation."

"Cooperation?"

"Yeah, I want you in our team project—and of course I gave you a story for you to make a manga. Really—you're really incredible. Not only, just you're a cute girl but a talented one too—" Kouta smiles. He seemed to be pleased.

"Na—"  Eriri was completely stunned. Of course—She was being suddenly praised—also, Kouta face wrapped in delight, which gave her goosebumps.

"Really, I want you." Kouta expressed his true feelings to Eriri.

"Uuu—If that's case, why—why you're doing this kind of thing!?" With every word, Eriri uttered, she stood up—glared at him. Her body was shaking from the agitation she felt. After venting that out, she was slowly calming down. "Why not just doing a normal way?" She added, with a trace of sorrow, that she asked Kouta a question.

"Well, I wonder—" Kouta answered with a nod. Upon seeing that, Eriri's expression turned from anger to wonder. The man who usually answered her confidently—looked fragile for a second.

Kouta himself understood why he did this—It was such a weird feeling to have such an indescribable urge to mess up their relationship between heroine and protagonist. And those feelings could be the result of seeing another world.

And that changed his view of this world—The possibility that he was just a background character maybe destroyed some of his belief in this world. That's why—maybe because of that, those urge born. He rejected the idea that he may be just an ordinary background character and tried to steal everything from the protagonist.

Fortunately, Kouta had been given those memories so that he could manipulate the trope to change his fate.

Kouta broadly smiling.

"Because I know you very well." He said this while staring at Eriri. His eyes met hers.

"What—"

"And I know you like your childhood. You like him so much that you're crying when you betray him again—and even after he got married, you still had some feelings for him. And asked him for help—I wonder how much you want to be spoiled by childhood friend—No, at this moment in your heart you still hold dearly those childhood memories. Either it's a good one or a bad one." Kouta told Eriri such a long sentence.

"No—I'm—"

"And you—Eri. I wonder why you never tried to get close to him—even though you knew you liked him. Ah—Maybe because deep in your hearth. You know that he may didn't like you as much as you do? And you may know why—"

"Stopped—"

"Maybe, because something happened in your past—Huh—"

"Shut up—just shut up—"

"Why? I just answered your question."

Kouta walked and grabbed her chin as her head was looking down after he told him what he thought and stared at her wet, moist eyes as she tried to hold back her tears.

"That's why—I'm doing something like this. Because I knew you'd reject me in favor of your childhood friend, who might not respond to your affection. Well—It's not like you, very affection girl—I will steal those affections and make you mine."

"You—you—you're crazy."

"Yeah—and I knew it very well."

Eriri slapped his hand, took her bag, and ready went back to her home.

"Ah—By the way, just like I said before, I will get you some story to make into a manga." Kouta stopped her and told her once again, but from his tone—Eriri knew that he must be excited.

"Hah—Kay—I will think about it after I see the name—"

"But since I want you to focus on my project—I wouldn't make a weekly or monthly manga, but a 4-koma."

"Hah—4-koma."

"Yeah, we're doing 4-koma and posted it one panel in website—I bet that will be making you became more popular, and it may become a trend to post short manga in website like twitter and pixiv.."

"Really—?"

Eriri looked at Kouta as if he were a strange person. No, she knew that he was a bit crazy, but she still didn't believe it.

"Yeah—I swear that this manga will become an anime. It was called 'Tomo-Chan Wa Onnanoko'."

Kouta said the manga he thought of—It was a simple manga he knew that came from twitter or maybe pixiv—which quite popular that even published by Kondasha.

105