Chapter 1
896 17 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     I watch as the red lights grow dimmer and distant, and listen as the gloomy clouds begin to rumble. With a clap of thunder, rain comes pouring, hitting my body like bullets as it robs me of my warmth. I shiver, biting my lip, closing my eyes, and groaning in pain as I feel the blood leak from my skull, pooling and seeping into the wet barren road. My life flashes before my eyes as I begin to wonder how things could have gone differently. If I had taken the bus, if I had answered the phone call, if I had overslept, then maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't be here.

     But I am here. And I'm dying.

     Tears unknowingly fall from my cheeks as I….

     As I…

     As I…um.

Umm….

GUYS!!! PLEASE HELP!!! THE NORTH KOREANS HAVE KIDNAPPED ME AND ARE FORCING ME TO——!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

…BANG!

…Ah fuck, the author has committed suicide! He shot himself sixteen times in the back and he couldn't even be bothered to finish the first chapter!

You there!

Yes you!

The sexually and racially ambiguous person with an extremely attractive appearance looking at your digital device right now! Hurry up and write a prompt for the first chapter so our next hostage voluntary author can finish it for us!

Remember this is only the first chapter so the beginning should be simple and nothing too complex! Introduce a setting or character but don't give a fully detailed description, keep it general! Like a script or something!

For example: Billy Boy was involved in a hit and run after running away from…someone, someone who scares him. He looks back on life with regret and then dies. Then Bada Bing Bada Boom, he's reincarnated as a baby! End of Chapter 1.

Example 2: Walking home from a mediocre day at school, Mikey McGee stumbles upon a strange mirror that is unable to show his reflection. He takes it home (because of magical enchantment or something) and unbeknownst to him, a supernatural entity looks at him with interest.

Our great and supreme leader will review your prompts and will force politely request our voluntary author to write the one he likes most! Or sometimes the one with the most likes (This is a democracy after all, amiright my fellow Americans (hehehehe))! Filling it in with more character and details and all that other crap we're too lazy to write.

 

15