70: Death?
13.9k 35 245
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So how are we gonna do this, err… umm… come to think of it I didn't get your name. Mine's Milla. Milla Walpurgis."

"... Katalina Leviathan…"

Why does this name sound so familiar? I think I heard something similar in a manga or anime. Oh well… I'll probably just end up calling her mom. Right now we were in that poor excuse of a house I saw earlier. It really is just something put together on the spur of the moment. It only had a bed, a table and 2 chairs.

"First I must stabilize thou. The process will be painful otherwise."

Okay. Sounds good so far. I don't like pain. She made me lie down on the bed and got on top of me. The dragon clasped my face. While I felt as though all my bones were going to be crushed the last time she hugged me, she was very gentle when she clasped my face. The warmth of her hand was blissful and relaxing. She lightly pressed down on me. I couldn’t feel any scales. I, instead, felt the softness of her flesh. In this form you really wouldn't say she was a dragon. Her skin was so smooth and soft… I dare say even softer than Shiori.

I allowed her hands to freely swim across my face before slowly descending down to my neck. Her hand stopped at my pulse. I could feel my pulse slowly running along her finger. A mix of emotions lingered in her gaze. There was some joy, sadness and despair. She leaned down. I felt something heavy on my chest that could virtually break my ribs. Your boobs are heavy. As soon as I opened my mouth, the dragon didn't let that opportunity slip and blocked it with hers. Oi… what's going on? Even if I'm a big pervert this isn't the time for sex.

The temperature inside her mouth still was that of a raging dragon. It felt as if I was thrown into an iron pot. Oddly enough, it felt nice. Maybe because I was used to heat myself, I found it pleasant. I never knew a dragon’s tongue could be so agile. She completely sealed the area my tongue could move around in. Her hot saliva slowly flowed into my mouth, making me feel as if I was swallowing strong alcohol into my belly, burning everything from my mouth down to my stomach. I couldn’t help but feel nauseous. However, my body begged for more. I realized what she was doing. Her ancient mana continued to flow into my body. The dragon didn’t seem to hold herself back with any brakes and did all she could to transfer her mana to me. I gradually felt my mana being replenished. I can’t deny dragons truly possess relatively powerful mana, but just how much does she have?

If this is the treatment she wants to give me, then I won't hold back either. I wrapped both my arms and legs around her into an embrace and vigorously started sucking on her lips. It's so sweet. I tightly hugged her. She slowly curled up her body and caressed my face. In the spur of the moment, I couldn’t contain myself, so I looked at the silhouette in front of me and softly said:

"Mom… I love you…"

The dragon suddenly stiffened up, and the atmosphere all around froze ice old. It started off seemingly amorous, but instantly returned to normal. The weight and warmth on my body vanished. The dragon slowly sat up, albeit remaining on top of me. What's up with her?

She looked at me in a daze; similarly, I looked back at her the same way. I felt my mana had basically fully recovered, so I was impressed since it basically took 3 kings to stabilize me last time, yet she managed it alone without being fazed.

"Thou… thou called me…"

I called you mom. What? Isn't it what you wanted. Did you think that just because I asked for your name I wouldn't call you that? I'm not that cruel. But yeah… I guess it is weird. I just made myself her daughter. Well… I did take Himeko in as my child even if we aren't blood related, so I guess I don't mind if I become someone's kid either.

"Hurry! What did thou call me?!!"

I planned to slip my way away from the question, but she grabbed my face with her hands and pulled it up to hers. I said that she was very gentle when she clasped my face, but it was darn frightening when she clasped it again. I had a feeling that she’d tear my head off if I didn’t answer.

"Mom… I…"

She didn’t wait for me to finish. The dragon didn’t care about my tone or what exactly I wanted to say. She heard the one thing that she wanted to hear most, which was 'Mom'. She let out a loud scream. It sounded like a combination of a dragon and a human’s voice. She then pulled me into her tight embrace… Ouch… that overwhelming force again… are you sure you're trying to save me? I'll really get killed at this rate. She gave me hot and passionate kisses on my face.

"Cut it out already! My body is back in working conditions thanks to you, but this isn't a permanent fix. Can we get this miraculous cure started?"

"Yes… anything thou wishes, sweetie!"

She eagerly dragged me out the house and took me on the open sands. She then changed back to her dragon appearance. 

"Are thou ready?"

"Of course I am. What do I have to do?"

"Just stand still."

I thought some sort of magic circle would pop up or flashing bright lights, but what happened next shocked me. Katalina opened her mouth and lunged at me. With her speed there was no way I could dodge. Put it simply… she ate me. The last thing I remember was her sharp teeth and her oven like mouth. I didn't feel pain. I lost consciousness as soon as she closed her mouth. Did she really… just want to kill me in the end?

  

Meanwhile in one of the villages part of Milla's territory, the dryad Teri was working hard on a flower field.

"Yo, Teri! It seems like you're doing a good job."

"Oh, Tengu! What are you doing here? Can Teri help you with something?"

"Nono. I'm just here to make sure that the extra laws Her Highness gave are respected by the local forces."

"Teri… really misses Her Highness."

"We must believe that she will come back to us."

Everybody was down in spirits. Even the villagers. For them, Milla was a hero who treated beastmen just like any other demon. They weren't discriminated. As Teri and Tengu exchanged more words, Teri suddenly felt a chill through the ground.

"Something wrong?"

"Teri… feels something…"

She turned around and saw that some of her flowers started to dry up. More accurate it felt like they were rotting.

"Teri, get back! Something is coming!"

As Tengu predicted, a silouete appeared through the trees. A purple skeleton in a white robe with a hood appeared. His feet weren't visible. His eye sockets were filled with 2 azure like diamonds. And he was wielding a big double edged axe. But what was most important, everything around him… was rotting.

"Halt! Identify yourself! This village belongs the Demon King of Insanity, Milla Walpurgis. Who are you to casually walk in like that?"

"I am… death!"

245