74: How to tame your mom
17k 77 267
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was sitting on Katalina's lap and sucking on her left nipple while she was patting my head. The moment I said "I want to drink your breast milk", dragon mom instantly leaped on the bed and signaled me to rest my head on her lap. I didn't even know that dragons produce breast milk since… well… in dragon form they don't have breasts. I don't understand the anatomy of a dragon at all. But right now, I couldn't care less.

If I were to describe her milk, it was more like a nectar. Sweet and nutritious at the same time. I could drink this forever.

"Sweetie… maybe you should slow down a little. If you suck so strongly mommy will be… troubled."

Good. Getting you horny is what I want after all. I can't overpower you, but if I can press all your buttons then you'll turn to pudding in my hands. I placed my hand on her breast and started sucking even harder. I made sure to play with her nipple while squeezing her tightly. 

"Sweetie... please… you're making mommy feel…"

I wasn't listening. Instead I shifted my position. I pressed both her breasts together and placed both nipples in my mouth.

"Both at the same time… aah… you're too greedy. If you keep this up I…"

Oops… my hand slipped straight into her crotch. I started rubbing the cloth that acted as her underwear. She was wet already. With just a little push…

"Kr@#gR&%aWo!!!"

What the hell was that? It was a mix of words and dragon screeches. I didn't understand what she said but I'll assume it was her way of saying "I'm cumming". Specially since her lower part kept squirting. I also let go of her nipples.

"Sweetie… you got to see mommy's embarrassing side… I need to go find a sharp rock peak now… I need to cool down…"

Sharp rock peak? Was that her idea of a dildo? Must be painful. 

"Mom, let me help you. Leave yourself in my hands. I can make you feel even better."

"No… we should stop…"

As she turned around and wanted to get off the bed, I firmly grabbed her ass from behind and shoved my mouth in her pussy.

"Fueh!!!"

I didn't waste any moment. My tongue was like a snake, rolling around her gential area. I also made sure to tightly squeeze her but. Her sweet moans were cute there was no escape from me. But after a bit of rolling around my tongue, I separated my face. She was surprised. It seems Katalina really wants to cum badly. That's good for me. Normally children have to listen to parents, but I wanted to train her to listen to me.

"Sweetie if you stop now… it's not fair…"

"If you want me to keep going, let me strip you."

"But my clothes are made just from mana. There's no need to. I can just snap my fingers and…"

"Mom… please. It will help us deepen our bond. Also, don't you want to feel good with me?"

"Okay…"

It’s great that you’re obedient. Now, let’s strip clothes. I removed her clothes slowly. Women get exited if you touch their body. Dragons are no exception. I could feel her rough breath and her heart beating faster. Her huge breasts were shacking after I revealed them fully. Nipple sucking was one thing, but to see her bare flesh is another. As soon as I was done the clothes vanished into thin air.

I got closer and kissed Katalina gently while laying her down on the bed. My own arousal increased as I felt her soft lips. Our tongues entwined in a similar manner when she filled me with mana.

*Mhpm… kiss…*

"Why are you so good at this? Do you have some sort of experience? Even Gilbert couldn't make me feel so hot with just a kiss?"

"That's because I love you, mom."

Her cheeks turned red and her expression is cute. I continued. I grabbed both her breasts and started to fondle them, burying my fingers deep in her nipples.

"Aaah… this sensation… it's making me so wet…"

She wasn't lying. As I took a peak the sheets were already moist with her love nectar. I turned around and pinched her clitoris.

"Hya!"

I moved my finger up and down quickly, playing her clitoris rhythmically.

"Put… put your finger in…"

"Already?"

"Ahn~, I can’t endure any longer. Do I really have to say that?

Haa, Kuu, Haaaaaaa! M-my voice…..leaks out!"

"Let me hear more of your voice!"

"No~, I-It’s embarrassing…"

"You’re a pervert so it doesn't matter."

As I stir her up, nectar is flowing out making a splashy sound. Pushing it in and out, poking it many times and applying vibration.

"Ahn~, Kuu, Aaahh! It’s too good! What an amazing use of finger."

"Is that so?"

I bent my finger in order to scratch the entrance. It’s possible to hit the G-spot if I do this.

"Ah, hiiii! kufaaaan! W-what’s this?"

"You don’t know this spot?"

"I-I don’t know! I didn’t know that there’s such place that feels good! Nobody… hit that place before."

"Then I’ll tell you. This is called G-spot."

"Ji-jispot?"

"Yeah. And when this is stimulated, most women……"

"Nooooo~! Stop! Don’t stir it that muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch! I’m…I’m turning crazy! I’m turning crazy~!

I… I'm cumming!!! Kr@#gR&%aWo!!!"

*twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch*

With her body convulsing, dragon mom spout out a huge tide. She came really hard. 

*pant… pant…*

"Amazing… I've never felt anything like that…"

"Oh, we're far from finished."

"Eh!? Wait… let mommy catch her breath…"

"Not happening, fufu!"

------

I fucked the brains out of dragon mom. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that I made her cum 100 times. A dragon's stamina is pretty amazing. Of course, I made her eat me too. But after that work out, my plan was completed.

"Ah, my beloved daughter. Who knew I could be blessed with such happiness. Having a family, and properly taking care of my urges. It's like a dream. Your nothing like your father. Mommy loves you."

"I love you too, mom. But mom, I really miss my home. Won't you come and live with me?"

The moment I said those words, Katalina waved her hand and in an instant she blasted that ugly house. What…!? Even I wasn't expecting that.

"Alright. As long as I have you, mommy doesn't need anything else. Mommy doesn't care about anyone besides you. So if you want to take me with you, I'll gladly come. I'll go anywhere you want, as long as we stay together! But first, mommy wants to teach you a few things on how to use your powers better."

"Yay! Thanks mom. Wuv you lots!"

I tried to act in a childish manner. But mission complete. I was saved and now I am returning home with another precious person. Although it sounds weird, I tamed my mom successfully!

When Milla's tale will end, would you be interested in reading an isekai MMO with a futa mc?
  • Yes, I really want a futa mc in a game world. So hot! Votes: 852 58.8%
  • No, make the mc male if you really want to write dick sex scenes Votes: 121 8.4%
  • I would like another yuri novel Votes: 475 32.8%
Total voters: 1448
267