80: Striking another deal, Milla style
13k 45 266
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aria crossed her legs and her oversized breasts swayed.

"Well then, I will tell you an old tale. I am sure you are aware that humanity and the elves share a neutral relationship. But it wasn't always like that. Right after humanity was united under the Olympia Empire, they tried to take over Gardenia too."

Aria told us that once, the dark elves and the regular elves lived together. But they used the war as a pretext to send all the dark elves away. So they sent all of them in the front line. When the 2 nations came to an agreement to stop the war and the dark elves wanted to return, they weren't allowed to. The King told the population that dark elves are evil, impure beings that have no place in society. 

Elves value mana above all else. So because of this, they took the king's word for granted. The King is the person with the most pure mana, after all. Nobody would dare question him. The dark elves had no choice but to seek refuge in Duskwood forest, a place that was heavily affected by the war. Poison and mutations everywhere. They somehow managed to survive in this harsh place ever since. Because of the vegetation and monsters that lurk around, the elves haven't ventured this far with their pursuit. But eventually, one day, this place might also become their grave.

"So you see, nobody has lifted a finger to try and protect us. We were used and then abandoned, all for the sake of the Kings' vision of mana purity and lineage. It's only natural for us to resent the royal family for what they did to us."

"Wait just a second, lady Aria. Don't elves value mana above everything else? You yourself have also quite the remarkable amount. So why didn't you confront the king or something?"

"You are too young to know our ways. If only that was possible… for one to actually challenge the throne, one must make a declaration with all the nobles present and display their mana. But since we were banished, there is no way for me to get close to the central plaza and show my mana. The elven guards kill every dark elf that gets near."

I feel sorry for them. I can totally understand having a grudge against the elves, but my goal is still the same. Revenge is something I know better than anyone. Maybe...

"Hmm… I believe there might be a way for us to cooperate. But before that I have one more question for you."

"Please, do tell."

"If right now, in this very moment you would be the Queen of the elves, would you take revenge on them? Would you banish all the elves into a place like this, in a similar manner they did to you?"

"Heavens, no! The general population isn't at fault. They have been fed lies by the king, so what did they do wrong? The Goddess has taught us that mana is the source of life. But the king has twisted those teachings and discriminated us. They labeled us as impure. I would never walk such a path."

Good. That's what I wanted to hear. Trading a tirant for another isn't really my cup of tea. But her words feel honest. 

"Then here is my proposition. I am only interested in taking Lorina back to the demon continent. And what better punishment for those bastards than to lose the throne they've been trying to maintain by those awful means!? Come with me. My power alone is more than enough to silence an army of elves. And when everyone will be on their knees begging for their lives, I will present you. It's not an exaggeration to say that your mana is way more pure than theirs, regardless of how you look. And I'll have you claim the throne."

"Eh!?"

Aria was taken back by my words. Come on. There's nothing to worry about. It's a win-win situation for everyone. You sneak me in, I take Lorina and you become the new Queen. What's not to like?

"Indeed… if what you say is true, dear guest, then I would have no reason not to cooperate with you and become friends. But… I feel you are holding the short straw of the deal. Going that far as to ruin a nation for just one person… forgive me, but you don't actually expect me to believe it. Do you have an ulterior motive?"

She's like the Empress. Suspicious as hell. Is it really that hard to believe that I only care about my friend? Well, like with Claire, I know how to deal with this kind of situation. Those airbags need testing. 

"Well, there is a small thing I want from you after you become the ruler of the elves. And that is… your body! I mean seriously, lady Aria, your boobs are huge. The size of a watermelon! I want to fondle them. I want to play around with your body and feel good together with you!"

As soon as I proclaimed that Felicia facepalmed herself, the leader elf jaw dropped and Aria was at a loss for words.

"Ahem… you do realize we are both females…"

"Yup! Gender isn't an issue though."

"Pff….. Haha… hehehehe!"

Eventually Aria couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"Who would've thought that the price for the throne would be settled by lust… hehehe… it's hilarious!"

"Chief, you don't actually mean…"

"But of course. It's a small price to pay after all. Our resources are slim and we barely manage to make ends meet. If it means our lives would return to normal… that we can finally return on the proper path… offering my body is a small price to pay. Lady Milla Walpurgis, I, Aria Rivercrest accept your terms. In exchange for helping us get out of this nightmare, I will escort you into Gardenia's capital, help you save your friend and… I shall offer my body to you."

"Sounds like we have a deal then! We'll be in your care now, Aria!"

We both exchanged a handshake. Always follow your dick. Well, not that I have one, but you get the picture. Those huge boobs and that sweet bubble ass will be mine. Now that I think about it… having her and Claire together on the same bed would be quite the pretty picture. Hehehe. Two rulers to satisfy my cravings… ah… let's get this over with as fast as possible. I want to turn this fantasy into reality right now!

266