86: Messing with time
13k 53 258
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I returned I saw that Aria already killed the king. At first, every elf started screaming and running chaotically in every direction when they saw me. They kept shouting "Dragon! Run for your lives!", but once I took my loli appearance again, Aria managed to somewhat order them that it's alright.

"So you managed to take the throne, huh?"

"Yes. And it's safe to assume that you also managed to eliminate the guardian. I truly am grateful, lady Milla."

"I guess there is still one more thing to settle."

I turn my head towards the shity prince that was lying unconscious on the ground. He is a part of this mess too.

"Do you want to kill him? I shall not object to your decision."

She is right. I so want to kill this bastard. But… no. Killing him would just make Lorina sad. After loosing her sister, and now her father because of Aria… this jerk is the only blood relative she has left. If you're wondering about Lorina's mother… Aria did mention that the elven Queen passed away 50 years ago. They say it was a natural death, although with these guys you can never be sure. The king might have lied to them to hide the truth. But that's not the issue now.

"Aria, do elves have some sort of prison or a dungeon?"

"There is an underground prison. You wish to imprison him?"

"Yeah. Death is to good for him. Let him rot for the rest of his life."

"As you wish."

Aria snapped her fingers and 2 elven knights came and started to drag the sandbag prince off somewhere.

"Aria, there is one more thing I want to ask of you. Do you think you can get a doctor or a healer to look at Lorina? She's in very bad shape."

"Although there will now probably be lots of internal affairs because of my ascension, and I also want to take care of moving the dark elves back… I can't ignore your request. So we will tend to your friend first."

"Thanks!"

------

Me, Sue and Felicia were waiting in a room inside the royal tree. Aria prepared it for us, while Lorina was assigned to a different room. At this point we just had to wait. I mean after all, her state was caused by elves so it would seem only natural that they should be able to fix it. Eventually after 3 hours, Aria came after us.

"So… how is she? Is she going to be alright?"

"She is resting on the third floor, however… her condition… it's just not very good. Those scumbags have left the brainwashing slime on her for far too long… to the point that now she keeps getting turned on. I really don't know how she managed to last that long without giving in to her urges. It's probably due to her loyalty for you."

"And… how do we cure her?"

"Sadly… I don't know. She won't let any male near her and our female healers don't know what to do. This was a dark secret kept by the royal family after all."

I doubt my Phoenix Tears would work either since this is a similar situation like the one with Shiori. Darn it. This is another predicament…

"Aria, wouldn't she calm down if we just relieve her urges?"

"That isn't a solution. Elves have low fertility. So when it comes to making babies it takes quite a long time to properly impregnate a woman. Hence the slime was created to maintain that intoxicated arousal state for a long time. I am afraid that even if you try to relieve her… it would only be temporary."

This is starting to get annoying. Last time I had to ask Tenebria for help. But… I wonder… maybe I can handle it myself…

"Aria, please take me to Lorina. I might be able to fix her."

------

Aria guided me to the room Lorina was in. She was in a very bad condition. Sweating all over, rubbing her legs and fondling her breasts. Needless to say the bed sheets were wet.

"Lorina… it's me. Can you hear me?"

"Milla… it hurts… it's so hot… I endured for you… but I feel… my mind is going crazy…"

"Hang in there, Lorina. This nightmare will be over soon."

I extended both my hands towards Lorina and concentrated. I recalled my encounter with Death. His aging magic… it was similar to particle acceleration. Glad I paid attention in class. He made the molecules and atoms vibrate at tremendous speed cause the aging process. While this isn't exactly time travel… I should be able to do the same, but in reverse. If I super vibrate Lorina's particles and combine that with a backwards spell maybe I can reverse her time…

And it started a green magical circle formed with various runes on it, alongside a clock hand that started to spin counter clockwise. The runes. Lorina's body was starting to glow and emit ghostly after images. One after one...

"No way! You can even manipulate time!?"

Aria was shocked, but I couldn't afford to answer her… this thing… is really hard and is sure taking a toll on my body. I think only 3 minutes passed, but it seemed like an eternity to me. The 10 days that Lorina suffered… I reversed them. I reversed the time on her body and managed to bring her back to her old self.

When it was over I immediately crashed on the floor. The mana drain was on a whole other level. I felt incredibly tired.

"Milla, are you ok?"

To my surprise, Lorina was actually the one that got off the bed and supported me.

*Pant… pant…*

"Yeah… just tired… but what about you?"

"I have no clue what you did to me, but it worked. I feel normal again! Like my old self! Thank you… I really can't thank you enough for what you did for me!"

"I'm just glad you're safe…"

That's the only thing that matters to me. Lorina is part of my family too now and a very important friend. Anyone that tries to hurt my friends will get burned eventually. 

"I think I want a nap… is it ok?"

"Yes, lady Milla. Have a nice rest."

And with that… I feel asleep in Lorina's arms.

258