52: Lorina’s sorrow and conquering Shiori
18.8k 54 332
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Knock knock*

 

I knocked on Lorina's door but no answer came.

 

*Knock knock knock*

 

"Lorina, it's me. Milla!"

 

Still no reply.

 

"Lorina, I know you're in there. Open up, or I'll break the door."

 

*Click*

 

I didn't hear a reply, but I did hear that the door lock was opened. I pressed on the door handle and stepped inside. It was… a mess. Lorina had her back turned towards me and was leaning on the counter.

 

"Lady Milla…"

 

Her voice was shaking.

 

"Can my sister… be saved?"

 

How am I supposed to tell her? I mean I can't just casually say "She can't be saved, so I have to kill her, okay?". I'm not insensitive, but at the same time I don't know how to sugar coat things. I guess… I should just be straight and impartial.

 

"No. She can't be saved."

 

She raised her hand to her mouth and started sobbing. It must be hard to take in.

 

"Why? Why did nobody take action? If my sister went missing why didn't my father and mother look for her? Why didn't they wage war against humanity? Why must my little sister suffer like that? Why!?"

 

In a fit of rage she flipped over a table before falling on her hands and knees. I probably would be in the same state she is now or worse if I didn't manage to save Shiori. And I get her. But she had a point. Why didn't the elves wage war against humanity for their princess? I mean surely they must have figured out that the humans were responsible for her mysterious disappearance. Yet, when Grace taught me about all the different races she told me that elves and humans have a neutrality status.

 

I approached the fallen Lorina, placed my hand on her shoulder and told her the following:

 

"When I clashed with her, although she was under their control, she whispered the same words over and over. "Please, kill me". That child is trap in her own body and is suffering. Lorina, if it's alright with you, the next time I meet her, I want to grant her wish."

 

A couple of minutes passed after that. I was waiting for her reply.

 

"Perhaps that… is the best course of action. Rather than being bound to those filthy humans for the rest of her life…

 

Milla… I will continue to support you… but I can't take part in the fight anymore… until this matter is settled at least. I only ask after… the deed is done… if possible please bring back her body. I want to properly burry her."

 

"I'll do my best."

 

Lorina whipped her tears, stood up and went for a box in the corner of the room. She pulled out a short sword with a golden hilt and a jade blade.

 

"Ever since I became a blacksmith I tried to make a weapon that could rival an ancient relic. Although I am not there yet, this sword is my best work. The blade is made from pure orichalcum, the strongest metal known to us and I imbued it with various enchantments. I want you to have it."

 

I took the sword from Lorina and slightly swung it. It was surprisingly light. I need to think of a name for a weapon like this. I toss it in my shadow then I turn around.

 

"Will you be alright?"

 

"I still need some time… but don't worry. I will manage."

 

With those words I decided that it's time to take my leave.

 

------

 

"Milla-chan… ecchi!"

 

What!? What the hell did I do? I found Shiori by the fountain were I left her but she suddenly called me ecchi…

 

"That House of Love… it's a brothel."

 

What the? I wasn't gone for more than 10 minutes. Did she actually go back there and came back that fast?

 

"Shiori I can explain… the town wants it, but I have no business…"

 

"Liar. The clerk lady said you were a regular. That you would often bring cute girls from your castle and rent a room. Hentai."

 

Sweat started to run down my whole body. I was busted. It was true. To make things more exciting I sometimes bring my girls there and only rent a room. How am I supposed to salvage this situation? I guess… there's only one thing I can do in this scenario…

 

------

 

"Fuaah! You really are a pervert. And to think I tried to defend you for all those years… Hiii!"

 

As you could guess from the sounds, I was fondling Shiori's breasts. I need to teach her just how good being lewd makes you feel. I told Grace that nobody is allowed to disturb us. So with the doors locked I moved to the attack.

 

Her breasts were so soooooooft! And she smells good!

 

"Stop this already. I'll seriously get mad if… mmph…"

 

I sealed her lips with mine. She resisted me at first but she soon turned to pudding in my hands. Our tongues entwined. Her face became bright red.

 

Nn……Mchuu……*kiss*……*rero*……*reroo*……

 

When our lips separated a string of saliva was formed.

 

"I guess there's… no point in resisting you. Even back home I liked you… so… I'll let you have your way with me."

 

And that's exactly what I was waiting for. I reached for a drawer near the bed and pulled out my special Shiori toy.

 

"Is… that a… dildo?"

 

"Yup!"

 

It was a strap-on dildo to be more specific. I made back when I could use earth molding magic. Since I didn't figure out how to grow a cock, I prepared this.

 

"It's… big. Is it shaped after your size from back on Earth?"

 

"Almost…"

 

I was lying. To be honest I'm sort of glad I lost my dick. It was tiny. When it was flask you could barely see it. Not to mention I still had foreskin. One of my fears was not being able to satisfy a woman so I did research on how to excite a female without a huge cock. Size isn't everything.

 

Shiori took off her dress, unfastened her bra and took off her panties. Only her stockings were left. She then poked the dildo who was now strapped on me.

 

"If this is supposed to go in me… I should moisten it first."

 

She brought her sweet lips close to the dildo and started licking it and slowly inserting it into her mouth. She was giving me a fellatio.

 

*Jubo, jububu, nbubou, jhubooo*

 

Dang. This is hot. I could only imagine how much pleasure I would feel from this if it was actually my real dick. Although she doesn’t seem quite skilled, she’s doing her best. I didn’t even think it would fit in her mouth.

 

"Alright… it’s ready."

 

Time to enjoy the main dish.

 

"Aaahn~ It’s coming in~"

"Ku…Tight"

Her pussy is already wet with love nectar. Did she get horny just by licking this?

"It’s in… Ahn~ it… hurts! This isn’t how I thought I would lose my virginity… Hiiii!"

“Fufu~♪ This is just the beginning. I’ll start moving now."

"Ahn, n, ah, Kuhan~, Anu, ahn, ah"

The artificial penis is being squeezed as she grinds her waist.

The vaginal pressure is big. If it was the old I probably would have came just by inserting it.

"For you to have such skill… you really are a pervert…"

Her waist moves smoothly back and forth.

"Ahn, n, ah, Kuhaan, anu, ahn, ah!"

"S-shit…it feels good. It’s as if I could cum just from the strap rubbing against my pussy!"

I couldn’t help myself.

"Shiori,I am gonna move my waist a bit faster, okay?"

"Eh? "

"Here we go~! Take this! That! Here! Here! That!~!"

 

"Aaaaaa! "

The grind accelerates further.

 

"Ah~ Seriously… please… stop this…"

"You say that… but your pussy tightened again… I can feel it. "

"Ahn, Ahn, Aaaa, aaaaa! I’m weak being…Aaaahn~ grinded deep!"

"I guess you like it because it feels good? Then, should I be more violent?"

"Aaaa, aaaaau! It’s hitting! My womb is being crushed! "

"Does it feel good?"

"It feels good!"

I gripped Shiori’s ass strongly.

"Aaaaan~ My butt…"

"It’s surprisingly big"

"Nnn, Don’t say it… because I’m conscious about it…"

"I love a big ass."

"You’re the worst…"

 

"I’m going to shake my waist more as I grab your ass! Full throttle this time! Ora!"

 

"Aaaaa, aaaaa! I can’t take more… I’m… cummiiiing!」

"M-Me too…! Let’s do it together! "

"Aaaaaaaa! A thick thing! This thick thing is tearing up my pussyyyyyyy!"

"C-cumming…!"

Both of us took long deep breaths after.

"Ah…it felt too good…!"

"So you admit you like me? "

 

"Yes… I’m your woman… you might be lewd… but you also turned me into a lewd woman… from here on… even if you are a loli… I’ll love you and you alone!"

 

We ended up kissing one more time. This was probably one of the happiest moments of my life.

332