MC powers
16.7k 10 240
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As those who watched the anime know Kojou Akatsuki has 12 familiars and each one has different powers that I will put here directly taken from the wiki for those who have no idea what is going on

First Familiar: Mesarthim-Adamas (Aries Prote / The Divine Sheep of Adamantine)

It is a sheep with more than ten thousand diamonds that cover its entire body. This familiar can manipulate diamonds. It can disperse or scatter them like shotguns and form shields reflecting various attacks and abilities, making it well-balanced in attack and defense. The diamonds are strong enough to block the ability to eat the dimension from Al-Meissa Mercury.

Second Familiar: Cor Tauri-Sucinum (Taurus Deutera / The Ox-Headed King Of Amber)

Familiar with amber with an ox head, whose body is composed of lava. It has a body of more than 10 meters high and carries an even more giant battle-ax. Manipulates both lava and tectonic plates, but it mainly attacks in close quarters.

Third Familiar: Al-Meissa-Mercury (Gemini Tritos / The Serpentine Dragon of Mercury)

It is a double-headed serpent dragon that is also called the Dimension Eater. This familiar is capable of eating space itself along with the dimension. This is one of Kojou's most dangerous familiars as it can even leave severed space after its attack which may pose a danger to third parties.

Fourth Familiar: Natra-Cinereus (Cancer Tetartos / The Carapace of Silver Mist)

It is a silver crayfish with blue flames on its claws. This familiar is capable to render anything ethereal by producing mists. Due to the fourth primogenitor's strength, the mists can cover the whole island without any difficulties. The mists are strong enough to ward off reality warping.

Fifth Familiar: Regulus-Aurum (Leo Pemptos / The Lion of Gold)

It is a lion-like familiar who has bright red eyes and has a lightning-like mane. This familiar is capable of producing and manipulating electromagnetic energy. Kojou can manipulate the beam to create a force field around him. The ray is strong enough to destroy a barrier of divine oscillation and neutralize Wiseman's Blood energy beam, which was already capable of atomic-level destruction.

Sixth Familiar: Minelauva Iris (Virgo Hektos / Rainbow Flames of the Dark Princess)

The War Maiden (Valkyrie) that holds the rainbow-colored sword of light. Manipulates laws of nature and also carries the cause-and-effect cutting ability.

Seventh Familiar: Kiffa-Ater (Libra Hebdomos / The Black Sword of Abraded Night)

It is an intelligent-type weapon, a gigantic demon sword over 100 meters in length. This trident-like sword is capable of manipulating gravity. It can obliterate a few dozens of kilometers if swung from a high altitude.

Eighth Familiar: Shaula - Viola (Scorpio Ogdoos / Purple Scorpion-Tiger)

It is a man-eating tiger that is wrapped up in purple flames. It can manipulate poison, make antidotes, and steal the magical power from other familiars.

Ninth Familiar: Al-Nasl-Minium (Sagittarius Enatos / The Bicorn of Deep Crimson)

It is a bicorn-like familiar having glowing purple eyes, black-colored skin, a purple fire-like mane, and has glowing plate-shaped armor floating around its neck. This familiar is capable of producing and manipulating sound. It can create sound quakes and waves. It can tear molecules at an atomic scale by emitting high-frequency vibrations from its entire body.

Tenth Familiar: Dabih-Crystallus (Capricornus Dekatos / The Goat of Glinting Eyes)

The whole body is covered with silver crystal scales. It has the form of an Ichthyosaur with one crystal horn that resembles that of a goat's. Its ability is mental and spiritual manipulation.

Eleventh Familiar: Sadalmelik-Albus (Aquarius Hendekatos / The Water Spirit of White Steel)

It is a combination of an undine and a snake. This familiar is capable to revert the phenomenon to its original state which is nothingness. Due to this ability, Kojou can recover from any kind of injury including decapitation as shown in the series. It can erase conceptual existence.

Twelfth Familiar: Alrescha-Glacies (Pisces Dodekatos / The Bewitching Princess of Azure Ice)

This familiar can manipulate water and lower the temperature below absolute zero, which was first seen when Avrora used the body of his sister Nagisa to freeze the ocean around them when they were attacked instantly. It also appears to have the ability to manipulate marine life.

240