Chapter 2: Getting Ready
691 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: Adding chapters at random just to kill time lol)

.

.

.

.

After grabbing the stuff I need, I head out. Wearing the black face and shades, I become unrecognizable.

The reason for doing this is because what I'm about to do would be some sort of crime.

The thing that I'm about to do is rob unknown people late at night.

Well, I don't really want to be a piece of shit and rob innocent people. More specifically, I'm gonna target bandits.

To be MORE specific, I'm gonna target The Warlords.

The Warlords is a group of bandits that target young women walking alone at night. These sick fucks also target underage girls, as to mention on an incident on where a girl in my school went missing, and later was found dead, with signs of being raped and strangled.

The police later identified the girl to be a victim of the criminal group The Warlords. The reason being that the body was found with a pentagram carved on the back, which was the main symbol of the criminal group, as the other victims of this group also had that sign carved on their back.

The reason for me going after this group was not only for money, but for revenge as well.

As I mentioned, the girl in my school that was killed by this criminal group was a girl I was good friends with. That girl approached me at my lowest point of living. She was kind and we got along well. I got feelings and was going to confess to her until she went missing. 

After learning that she was found dead, I was devastated. I was already dealing with the loss of my dad and my mom leaving me, but adding the loss of somebody I liked made me...fill with anger. 

I was angry. I wanted to avenge her, but also, I was too scared to face them. I mean think about it, a 16 year old kid facing a group of dangerous criminal on his own was just a death sentence. 

But because of the lack of money I had, I had to do this. I needed money to survive. Yeah I know, what a shitty reason.

I heard that the police was offering a big amount of money just for information on the takedown of this criminal group. The amount of money that the police is offering is 14 million yen.

(A/N: 14 million yen is roughly about 100,000 United States dollars)

'Hah~'

That amount of money would change my life completely. Just thinking about makes me drool.

.

.

'Well I guess it's about time then'

(A/N: If any of you are wondering about the yandere girl, don't worry, she'll be introduced very soon...)

13