Consulting & Decision
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Ms. Charlotte, you have a visitor.*

"Who is it?" (Charlotte)

*Ms. Karen LaCava wishes to discuss matters of a Customer Support call*

"Let her in." (Charlotte)

Following the subtle sound of a sliding door, crisp clicks of high-heeled shoes rang into the room before ceasing as dull thumps replaced the noise as the room was carpeted.

Entering the room was a 5'6" (or 167.64 centimeters for y'all metric boys and gals) she had probably the closest thing to perfect posture, thus emanating an aura of sturdiness. Karen was one of the most diligent employees under her management, with most of her Customer Service recordings being used to train the new employees. She had brunette hair tossed up into meticulous braided-bun. Karen was an advocate for natural looks, as such she had the bare minimum of makeup; mascara and red lipstick.

"What brings you to me, an employee of the month?" (Charlotte)

"Ahh, well you see..." (Karen)

"What, spit it out. I have to prep for tomorrow's meeting." (Charlotte)

"Alright... Um, so the thing is..." (Karen)

...

"Hahaha! You can't possibly be serious!? Did you come to me for such a simple issue? Get out, such a problem should be solved through your own effort, you're better than this." (Charlotte)

"I'm serious, LoLo, I don't know how I should answer. You're the one who knows me best, help me get this one." (Karen)

"Hey, we're at work, refer to me as Ms. Charlotte." (Charlotte)

"Ms. Charlotte, please help me grasp this opportunity to live a life of relaxation." (Karen)

"Ahh, fine. Stop with the crocodile tears, it makes me want to puke." (Charlotte)

"Yay! What should I do?" (Karen)

"Well, first of all, do you know his name?" (Charlotte)

"Yeah, It's Carmen." (Karen)

"Odd for a boy... Such things do not matter. The good news is that most boys like when you say their name seductively, so give that a try." (Charlotte)

"Can do." (Karen)

"Another thing, try to get more info, likes/dislikes, hobbies, dreams, etc." (Charlotte)

"Well, which one should I choose?" (Karen)

"The best advice I can give in that regard would be to follow your heart, or go with the answer that will allow you to snare this fellow." (Charlotte)

"I'll go give it a try, wish me luck." (Karen)

"Go on you little slut." (Charlotte)

Making her way back to the call station, Karen started planning out how she was going to approach this scenario. Karen had a couple of possibilities to choose from; Guidance Counselor, Milf, and Childhood Friend. Numerous flags would be raised depending on which option Karen decided to go with, each with their own benefits.

The Guidance Councilor route would lead to a deep understanding and influence over the target, but a lack of intimacy. The Milf route would give her influence and some fun, but she could potentially end up in jail for being a pedophile. And the final option, the Childhood Friend route, could lead to arguably the most benefits. Benefits such as intimacy, less anxiety, steady relationship, the potential for true love, and marriage is basically guaranteed.

Finally settling on her decision, Karen took the earpiece and put it back on. As she spoke, there was a heavy emphasis on trying out the honey-trap tactic.

"Hello Carmen, the call has been reconnected. Is there any further information you would like to disclose to help ensure the best possible result?" (Karen)

"U-Uhm, Ms. Karen-" (Carmen)

"Please just call me Karen." (Karen)

"O-ok, um... What kind of information do you need?" (Carmen)

"Simple things; likes/dislikes, hobbies, dreams, aspirations. Just some little things." (Karen)

"Well, there isn't much to say... My only defining feature is my OCD." (Carmen)

"Are you sure there's nothing else?" (Karen)

"Nothing." (Carmen)

"Really?" (Karen)

"Yes..." (Carmen)

"If that is really the case, then I'm not sure I'll be able to make the best decision for you." (Karen)

"Ah! Then choose one at random, please." (Carmen)

"Then I guess I'll go with Mysterious Expert, seeing as there isn't much going for you personality-wise." (Karen)

"Thank you, Ms- Karen. Although, I can't ignore the feeling that you've said something unexpectedly mean." (Carmen)

"Good luck with your adventures, Carmen." (Karen)

"I'll give it my best." (Carmen)

Ending the call, Karen let out a sigh and slouched in her chair.

*
Customer Service call ended. How would you rate your experience: ☆☆☆☆☆?
*

In his opinion, Carmen thought that the Customer Service was quite nice. Ignoring that he was put on hold. the whole experience was quite friendly. Taking this into consideration Carmen left a crisp 4.5-star rating. The reason for it not being 5-stars was simply because Carmen believed that not a single thing deserves a 5-star rating.

Looking back at the pop-up for his choice, Carmen selected one of the options.

* Please choose one of the following cosmetic items:
->[Weapon of Evil]<-->Weapon of Good<-->Weapon of Neutrality<-
*
*
->Weapon of Evil<-
Item Type: Cosmetic
Use: Any Equipped Weapon
Description: A Withered Soul of Evil will become one with any weapon you wield, transforming it into a representation of a Cursed Weapon from the Temple of The Abyss.
*
*Cosmetic Item [Weapon of Evil] selected. Is this your final choice?
->[Yes]<-->No<-
*
*
Thank you for choosing. The selected item will be within User's inventory once in the Beginners Land of Exiles.
*

"Now that's out of the way, what do you have to tell me?" (Carmen)

"There isn't much to tell you, I simply showed myself to personally wish you the best in this land of ours." (---)

"That's it?" (Carmen)

"I would tell you more, but there's nothing I could tell you that you wouldn't find out at a later point in time." (---)

"If that's the case, how much can I change my appearance?" (Carmen)

"You are free to alter yourself in any way that you see fit, within the bounds of the race chosen of course." (---)

"That's nice. What races are available?" (Carmen)

"At the moment the races available are Human, Elf, Dwarf, Orc, and Undead." (---)

"By 'At the moment' you couldn't possibly mean that there are more races available." (Carmen)

"Ignoring the five that I have listed, there are five more Common, five Unique, and five Divine races." (---)

"So you're saying that there are 20 races to choose from?" (Carmen)

"Theoretically yes, although some of the races will depend on your own ability and luck to evolve into." (---)

"Can I know what the Divine races are?" (Carmen)

"Of course. The Divine races are Angel, Demon, Holy Spirit, Withered Soul, and Elder Dragon." (---)

"Most of those sound pretty normal, but how do Withered Souls and Elder Dragons work?" (Carmen)

"Withered Souls aren't actually withering and destitute souls, they are the souls of resentful beings who held power during their life. As for Elder Dragons, it is as you may suspect, it is a race of the most powerful dragons or current day's dragons' ancestors." (---)

"Isn't that quite absurd. How do you expect someone to get used to the body of a dragon?" (Carmen)

"Whatever do you mean? A being who is able to evolve into such a being would naturally be able to use the body effectively." (---)

"I guess that's true. Anyways I guess I'll go with..." (Carmen)

0