Adventurer log – 5
308 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you enjoyed this chapter, please favorite it, its goes a long way thanks!.

Well the day has finally come for me to leave this place, I’ve made so many memories here in Efeanor, my friends, my family even my enemies are all here but  It's time I headed out to explore the big wide world out there and too more importantly head to the capital to become an adventurer!

When I told my family my plans two weeks ago, they were at first thoroughly against it but as time has gone on they have come to accept it and my siblings are even encouraging it. Oh right! I need to introduce myself, haha still new to this whole adventurer log thing, My name is Tref and well if you're reading this, it's nice to meet you! Although I may never get to meet you I hope you enjoy reading this!

Let me introduce my family as well, my mother is named Eleanor and my father is Trefafronton, (my name is just a shortened version of my fathers, gets kind of confusing at family gatherings when my father’s side of the family calls him Tref..) I have two siblings, my older brother Alfron and my younger sister Elanton (I know I know, my parents are great at coming up with names)

Today is the day I say my goodbyes to everyone, my mother was crying and she was saying stuff like “my baby boys all grown up” (the average motherly stuff) my father gave me some very wise words of encouragement he said “The bigger sword always wins” and then proceeded to hand me a shortsword… my siblings both gave me great big hugs but of course Alfron as sarky as always said “try not to die out there” (I know very encouraging) he of course said this with that stupid grin of his. My sister on the other hand just told me “to do my best”, she’s always been the encouraging type. (I'm really going to miss her)

After saying goodbye to my family I went to see my childhood friends, a human named Alonso and another half elf named Nell. Me, Alonso and Nell were considered to be the village ‘pranksters’ for a while, we were always pranking people like one time Mr.Claude one of the village councilors came too teach us once but a huge pile of water dropped on his head all thanks to the handiwork of us three (well more specifically Nell with his water magic). Alonso and Nell both gave me an encouraging smile and told me that they’d work hard as well (when did these guys get so inspired??). 

Then it was time to say goodbye to Alfey…Me and him always fought when we were kids and well he wanted to fight one last time, Alfey seriously thought he would win but what a joke that was! I swept him off his feet and he banged his head against the floor and passed out! (it was funny too see, but that marks definitely going to leave a bruise, just a nice lil reminder from he. ). 

After saying my farewells to everyone I hopped onto the carriage that was leaving for the capital, these only come once per month since this village only has a few items to trade and barter with, I of course wasn’t going to miss this opportunity, this is my chance too make it big as an adventurer! (especially since a local adventurer group was accompanying this merchant caravan)  When I was leaving the village there was a mix of tears (from my mother) , waves (from the rest of my family and my friends) and a few scowl's from people like Alfey. (Yepp that bruise is going to last for a few months)

Although I am sad to leave my hometown behind, I'm also excited to finally see what this whole world has to offer, here’s to my luck and fortune as an adventurer!

6